Julep: November 2014 spoilers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also saw on Evolution of a Foodie's blog that there is going to be a shadow palette with double ended brush for the holidays. I am beyond excited and think I am going to go broke loo.

Also excited because one of those Holiday polishes is a Ruth, which was the name of my grandmother who passed away this year. That will be a Christmas present if it arrives in time for my aunts and mom

Hmm.  I can't decide whether I don't want any of them or all of them.  We'll see how I feel tomorrow when the window opens.  I have 5000 Jules, so I kind of feel like just hanging in until there's a box where I want all of the shades, cashing in on a polish upgrade box, and then just canceling even though I've been a Maven since day on.  Depending on my mood, this might be the month when I do it.

Yeah, that's weird.... looks like Bonnie wasn't sneaked at the meet-up, and Chantal, Sky, and Beth aren't part of the November Maven collection after all. Unless they're in "special" boxes like the ones they did for October and September? Hmmmm. 

Or maybe they're December colors -- from the swatches at the meet-up, I'd say all three of those colors are glittery and "holiday" enough to be in the December box.

Random speculation on my part. LOL.

Out of the 3 polishes in my style profile, I'm the most excited for Kiki. I swear it's the exact same color as my eyes, I've never seen a shade of blue so accurate. The photos could be doctored up a bit, but regardless it's still a unique idea. We've seen blues w/ dense silver going through it, but a blue toned silver? It reminds me of ice, I'm way too excited!

I might already have a dupe for Ilsa (Ciaté Power Dressing comes to mind) but I'm in the mood for some inky nearly-black navies right now so it's fine, & I'll probably like Marzia just as much as my other Julep chromes (Savoy & Mahima, not my favorite finish but pretty tolerable formula-wise). Ultimately we won't know until tomorrow but with what's been shown so far, I do really like how Julep curated the style profiles this month. ESPECIALLY It Girl--they're great transitional winter shades, & I might have to put all 3 colors on while drinking a peppermint frap & watching Frozen. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet Bonnie is the featured add-on. I'm guessing Chantal, Sky, and Beth will either launch as a mystery box promotion, or be random promos (like Alex, Debbie, and... I forgot the other one that came out this month).

And in the end... Skipped. I'm just not feeling the colors (I'm pretty sure I have dupes already), and the warehouse problems stick in my mind.

when I log into my account, it says the Maven window is open, but when I go to view or edit my box, I keep getting an error message. Booo!

I think I will take a classic with a twist box. I'm not super pumped about it but I don't have anything like the fuschia microshimmer. I am not super picky about mascara and will use it eventually. If I pay for this box I will have enough jules and gc to get a free box and two add ons. I want to do that then cancel because I am ready to be done supporting the changes this company is making.

when I log into my account, it says the Maven window is open, but when I go to view or edit my box, I keep getting an error message. Booo!
 I kept getting this error too; however, I downloaded the Julep app and was able to change my box/make my selections just fine.

I'm still new at Julep - does anyone know if they open the window earlier for app users?

Back