Julep Online Warehouse Sale - 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rock Candy set is super sheer- perfect for layering. I used 2 coats sea form green sheer- 1 coat Deborah Lippmann happy birthday- 2 more coats of sheer & then a top coat. They looked amazing!!

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Rock Candy set is super sheer- perfect for layering. I used 2 coats sea form green sheer- 1 coat Deborah Lippmann happy birthday- 2 more coats of sheer & then a top coat. They looked amazing!!
Ooohhh!  Pics?

Do you have any suggestions for using the Rock Candy without glitter?  Any other use other than a super sheer mani?

I looked up happy birthday and it is pretty! Maybe I'll have to splurge, but I think I'm going to look at the drugstore for something more affordable...

Originally Posted by reepy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Do you have any suggestions for using the Rock Candy without glitter?  Any other use other than a super sheer mani?
I did a mani last month using Rebel with and 2 coats of Candy to give it a little bit of oomph and to match a dress I would be wearing.

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I did a mani last month using Rebel with and 2 coats of Candy to give it a little bit of oomph and to match a dress I would be wearing.

So gorgeous! I have rebel and some other sheer polishes...definitely going to try that combo next!

Love it!  Thank you!

Quote: Originally Posted by reepy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That is gorgeous! 
wub.gif

Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ulta Pinata Yada is on Sale for $3.00 on their site... http://www.ulta.com/ulta/browse/productDetail.jsp?skuId=2230872&productId=xlsImpprod3570051&navAction=push&navCount=1&subdoc=2230872-pinatayadagl&categoryId=cat1120001%20cat80068

Here's a comparison pic (note: not my photo...from The PolishAholic Blog)

ETA...sorry, I meant to quote @jessicalriley. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Ooooh!! That is gorgeous! I need to buy that for sure! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  they look exactly the same to me

So, I've got my 2nd box shipped to me (looks like they condensed 5 orders into 2 boxes- fine by me! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  )  but I go through and see I'm missing 3 things- Viola polish, Sofia polish, and the smokey grey jeweled necklace.  I finally get a hold of customer service today (good lord! It must have taken at least 6 calls to finally get through!!)  And they were all sold out, so they weren't shipped to me!!
icon_cry.gif
  Ahhhhh!! this makes me really sad!!
icon_sad.gif
icon_sad.gif
  yes they offered me store credit or jules, but still... not the same!!  Man, I'm a little bummed! I wish their system was better at keeping their sale items more updated- if they were sold out, they never should have listed it so I could have put it in my cart & checkout with it.  Darnit.  At least my July order arrived today, so I can try and console myself with the new pretties...

I got America in the sale, and put it over Nailtini's Bloody Mary. Love! I think I will like it even more over a dark blue. I love the silver stars in this (even though there aren't many) and the different sizes of glitter. So pretty!!

I just opened my order (out of town) and I am missing 6 items!! I'm missing two orders of Feet 101, two orders of Hand Essentials, Grapefruit Galore & the Lip Lust set. I understand they were super busy during this time and mistakes happen but six sets of items are a lot! I called, was put on hold for 5+ minutes & then required to leave a message. I also sent an email...Hopefully they get back to me soon! I am going to happily cancel my Julep account for Bondi after this.

That is a lot!!  I honestly think leaving a voice message works better for them.  I did that out of concern (i accidentally used my old address), and got called back by CS 3 times.

That is a lot!!  I honestly think leaving a voice message works better for them.  I did that out of concern (i accidentally used my old address), and got called back by CS 3 times.
I agree the voicemail was the way to go. I got a call back. Half the items are out of stock now :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> They are shipping the in stock items. For the OOS items, I was given the choice of a refund or three polishes of my choice. I opted for the three polishes since that seemed like the best option. Sort of bummed because the OOS items were all Christmas presents but overall, I'm happy with their prompt response and solution.

I still haven't received my warehouse order yet! So frustrating! If it isn't delivered by this Friday I'm going to call and complain, I've found Julep's shipping fast in the past.

Wow sorry to hear that. Yea, you should definitely call them. I am already expecting to receive the mystery box.

Back