Julep Online Warehouse Sale - 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by sabinebyrne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good to see that they are combining orders for shipping. A girl in one of my Facebook groups received all four of her orders in one shipment. 
smilehappyyes.gif

oooh that explains the one shipping email for me. That is awesome, I'm sure it's much easier on them.

Ahh I hope this is the case. I was wondering where my 2nd order shipping confirmation was but it would totally make sense for them to combine orders! 

Yeah, I'm thinking they had to have combined mine since I've only gotten one shipping notice but I made 4 orders. Either that or they are waaaaaaaaay behind. Guess I will find out Monday or Tuesday. 
eusa_pray.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm totally about to ask what may be a very silly question but.....can they be polished only once? Or can you take polish off and put a difference color on?
I think you can re-polish them - at least I will. I think you can just pull up the prongs, remove the stone, remove the polish from the stone with nail polish remover, re-paint, and set the stone in the ring again. The metal is kinda flimsy so I suggest being really careful. These are definitely worth only $1. I'm glad I brought several because one already broke.

I just received my shipment!
smile.gif
They did combine my two orders, btw. I wasn't expecting them today since my tracking didn't show that they were even in my city, so if your tracking is off, they may surprise you!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just received my shipment!
smile.gif
They did combine my two orders, btw. I wasn't expecting them today since my tracking didn't show that they were even in my city, so if your tracking is off, they may surprise you!
Yes!! Mine said to expect delivery on Tuesday when I checked it yesterday. I just checked again and it's out for delivery HERE! 
marchmellow.gif

They did combine all 4 of my orders, so fear not if you have only received one shipping email! They got most of my order right with the exception of shorting me one cabochon ring and sending me Sophie instead of Sofia. Stupid Julep making their names too similar! 
rolleyes.gif

Interestingly, all of my cabochon rings are silver. They come in little velvet bags so I think it's a crap shoot as to which color you receive. The way my box was packed I could literally envision someone walking through the warehouse just tossing things in from my order as they went. it was a jumbled mess of stuff with the Oprah box on top of it all. That's probably why one of my rings is crushed completely flat. 
icon_neutral.gif

Just got off of the phone with Julep and I have to say that I am very satisfied with their customer service! They are out of stock on Sofia so they issued me a credit for any polish of my choosing and they are shipping me 2 cabochon rings first thing Monday. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got off of the phone with Julep and I have to say that I am very satisfied with their customer service! They are out of stock on Sofia so they issued me a credit for any polish of my choosing and they are shipping me 2 cabochon rings first thing Monday. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif
That means I probably won't get Sofia either.  Boo!  Though maybe I can see if they have a bottle of Julia floating around instead?

Originally Posted by BeachBoheme /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My shipment's been marked as "Electronic Shipping Info Received" since the 20th. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Same here, and I'm even having it sent to my parent's house in Seattle so it doesn't have to go far. I won't be down there to get it just yet though so I'm not in as much of a hurry for it to move :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I made my first ring! I'm excited about how it turned out so I had to share. 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Pretty holo glitters (Darling Diva "Carrie") over Orly "Galaxy Girl". It's hard to capture the depth on camera but it is gorgeous! 
wub.gif

I used a SpectraFlair #35 Holographic top coat as my first layer so when the light hits...

KAPOW!! Taste the rainbow!! 
yey.gif

Polishes in order used:

• SpectraFlair #35 top coat (x2)
  • Darling Diva "Carrie" (holo glitter top coat/jelly)
  • SpectraFlair #14 top coat
  • Darling Diva "Carrie"
  • Orly "Galaxy Girl" (x2)
  • Orly "Royal Velvet"

So pretty!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Pretty holo glitters (Darling Diva "Carrie") over Orly "Galaxy Girl". It's hard to capture the depth on camera but it is gorgeous! 
wub.gif

I used a SpectraFlair #35 Holographic top coat as my first layer so when the light hits...

yey.gif

Polishes in order used:

• Darling Diva "Carrie"
  • Orly "Royal Velvet"

icon_cheesygrin.gif

wub.gif

yey.gif

Polishes in order used:

• Darling Diva "Carrie"
  • Orly "Royal Velvet"
HOW GORGEOUS!
heart.gif
Well now I'm superdupes sad I didn't buy one! lol I kinda wish they had them in sizes instead of adjustable though
smile.gif

icon_cheesygrin.gif
wub.gif
I used a SpectraFlair #35 Holographic top coat as my first layer so when the light hits... KAPOW!! Taste the rainbow!! 
yey.gif
Polishes in order used:
  • Darling Diva "Carrie"
  • Orly "Royal Velvet"
Those are beautiful!

Oh man. I used the body scrub today and my skin feels like I used Rain X on it. Water beads up and I hate it. I feel all greasy too, probably end up gifting my other two.

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Oh man. I used the body scrub today and my skin feels like I used Rain X on it. Water beads up and I hate it. I feel all greasy too, probably end up gifting my other two.
I think I will wait until the winter when my skin can use the extra moisture to use my scrubs. It's must be awful to feel all sticky and greasy when it's already hot and humid outside.

My modest warehouse haul: Minka, Portia, America, and Julia. I have some red on my nails right now, I think I'm going to slap America the Beautiful on them and see how it looks. They all look so pretty!!

I think I will wait until the winter when my skin can use the extra moisture to use my scrubs. It's must be awful to feel all sticky and greasy when it's already hot and humid outside.
It honestly doesn't even feel that moisturizing. But I might hold on to it for winter months just to give it a try.

Was it the pomegranate or pink ? I got the pomegranate and it was so thick. Was hard to remove but did leave my arms really soft.

Back