Julep Online Warehouse Sale - 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by rainpetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That really sucks about the ring.  Are you going to contact them about it?
Not for a $1 item. If I'd paid more I would. The stone popped out so with some pliers I can just fix it myself.

The center part of the ring is supposed to come out so you can paint/design on it with nail polish. After it is dry you pop the stone back in and push the metal prongs around it to secure it.

Before bending the metal prongs:

After:

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Not for a $1 item. If I'd paid more I would. The stone popped out so with some pliers I can just fix it myself.
Now I think that I will glue my stone down with some sort of strong clear glue.

Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The center part of the ring is supposed to come out so you can paint/design on it with nail polish. After it is dry you pop the stone back in and push the metal prongs around it to secure it.

After:

Thanks for sharing! This is really pretty! What nail polish did you use?

The center part of the ring is supposed to come out so you can paint/design on it with nail polish. After it is dry you pop the stone back in and push the metal prongs around it to secure it. Before bending the metal prongs: After:
Lol, now I feel silly. Thanks for letting me know!

I got shipping confirmation on my second box today. Still waiting for one in my first box. Tomorrow is the 20th! So excited to see what's in store for July. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

One shipping confirmation down, three more to go! I will not rest easy until they are all on their way. 
wacko.gif

Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by zorabell /img/forum/go_quote.gif

After:

Thanks for sharing! This is really pretty! What nail polish did you use?

I used Julep Carly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Finally got my shipping confirmation! So I guess there's no order confirmation? Just the shipping?

Wish I would have known it started earlier than the Monday start time. I think I did get everything I wanted. I placed a 75.00 order and nothing popped up about the free tee. I e-mailed them and got a babbling e-mail not even alluding to me not being able to get that. I placed several orders and I think they did not even realize I ordered 75.00. Then I received my sales notice on Wednesday and the confirm on my last ordered (that I placed on Monday) yesterday. So I experienced a big lag in my e-mails. I got some good deals so I am happy for the most part.

Originally Posted by elainecad /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Wish I would have known it started earlier than the Monday start time. I think I did get everything I wanted. I placed a 75.00 order and nothing popped up about the free tee. I e-mailed them and got a babbling e-mail not even alluding to me not being able to get that. I placed several orders and I think they did not even realize I ordered 75.00. Then I received my sales notice on Wednesday and the confirm on my last ordered (that I placed on Monday) yesterday. So I experienced a big lag in my e-mails. I got some good deals so I am happy for the most part.
I found out about the the sale prices on Saturday night and shopped it through late Sunday, making 4 orders total. They replenished stock on almost everything throughout the weekend and continued to do so after the "official" start on Monday. Chances are good that you didn't miss anything. 
icon_smile.gif

The tracking info I got for my first order (never got any order confirmation or anything for the second) hasn't updated since they sent it to me three days ago. 
mad.gif

Originally Posted by sabinebyrne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The tracking info I got for my first order (never got any order confirmation or anything for the second) hasn't updated since they sent it to me three days ago. 
mad.gif
Same here and I haven't gotten my second tracking email.

Odd question, does anyone else's tracking email have Chinese characters in them, or is my email just strange?

My two small orders arrived today in the same box - I received only 1 shipping confirmation email.

Just fyi, for those who brought a bunch of Cabochon rings some have a silver "backing" or stone holder and some have a gold one. It doesn't bother me at all, I just thought it was worth mentioning if anybody was going to do something special with them.

(rings right out of the bag - I haven't painted them yet.)

Originally Posted by rainpetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here and I haven't gotten my second tracking email.

Odd question, does anyone else's tracking email have Chinese characters in them, or is my email just strange?
Mine does in the line where it says who it is from. Always wondered about that.

Good to see that they are combining orders for shipping. A girl in one of my Facebook groups received all four of her orders in one shipment. 
smilehappyyes.gif

My two small orders arrived today in the same box - I received only 1 shipping confirmation email.

Just fyi, for those who brought a bunch of Cabochon rings some have a silver "backing" or stone holder and some have a gold one. It doesn't bother me at all, I just thought it was worth mentioning if anybody was going to do something special with them.

Thanks for the heads up! I ordered 10 of them for gifts and I thought they were all the antique brass color but now if get different ones they will all look unique.

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Good to see that they are combining orders for shipping. A girl in one of my Facebook groups received all four of her orders in one shipment. 
smilehappyyes.gif
oooh that explains the one shipping email for me. That is awesome, I'm sure it's much easier on them.

I'm totally about to ask what may be a very silly question but.....can they be polished only once? Or can you take polish off and put a difference color on?

Originally Posted by sabinebyrne /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

smilehappyyes.gif

oooh that explains the one shipping email for me. That is awesome, I'm sure it's much easier on them.

Ahh I hope this is the case. I was wondering where my 2nd order shipping confirmation was but it would totally make sense for them to combine orders! 

Latest posts

Back