Julep Online Warehouse Sale - 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got Julia with the 50% off code.  I've been trying to get it since I passed on it in December.  And now I'm getting off of the computer for the rest of the month.  Absolutely no more online shopping for me!

Originally Posted by Krendall /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got Julia with the 50% off code.  I've been trying to get it since I passed on it in December.  And now I'm getting off of the computer for the rest of the month.  Absolutely no more online shopping for me!
Same here.

Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is the code they are sending out in the text message one time use only? We don't have cells, we just use our iPods with Google Voice so we have numbers and can text people through that, but those 5 digit numbers never work for us :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I don't know, but I would assume so. They are also only active for a week. 

Originally Posted by Shauna999 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My guess is that you'll end up getting multiple boxes- maybe greet the bf in lingerie when he gets home... He won't even notice the boxes. Works like a charm everytime
wink.gif
ahahahhahahahahaaha! I suspect that response would go something like this "
icon_eek.gif
w00t.gif
..... wait a minute.  You bought something didn't you? A lot of somethings isn't it??"   ahahahhaha!
biggrin.gif

I typically receive an order confirmation email as soon as I place an order on Julep's website. However, I placed 2 orders during the warehouse sale yesterday & have not received any order confirmations. The order is listed as processing in my order history box, but I'm still a little concerned. Has anyone else had this issue?

Every order I've placed w/ julep since becoming as a maven lists as "processing" on their website- it never changes/updates for me, but I still get my boxes. So I pretty much never go by what it shows online.  (although I did receive the email confirmations)

Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I typically receive an order confirmation email as soon as I place an order on Julep's website. However, I placed 2 orders during the warehouse sale yesterday & have not received any order confirmations. The order is listed as processing in my order history box, but I'm still a little concerned. Has anyone else had this issue?
Same thing happened to me yesterday. I just got a shipment email for them today though.

I ended up placing two small orders. I ordered the Emerald polish set and then I got Julia when it restocked. I've gotten 1 tracking number so far.

hmm... the first order I placed yesterday has shipped. I never even got a email to confirm the second order I placed, let alone a shipping email. I double checked on the site last night and the second order IS there, it's just... not getting confirmed by email for some reason. Anyone else have issues with multiple orders?

i placed one order Sun and another yesterday, i have a confirmation email for both - but shipping for the one placed monday....

I placed two orders on Sun & one on Mon.. I have one shipping confirmation, which is my first LARGE order 
headphonedance.gif
. Still waiting for my other two orders to clear my bank and be shipped.

I hope everyone got great deals. I would of missed a lot if I hadn't snooped early on Sun and through out the day for the "restocks".

My bf is pretty mad because I spent about 67 bucks, but hey he will get over it. 

I ended up doing three smallish orders, so not too bad. Luckily, because I get a good variety of sample boxes a month my husband just kinda thinks all boxes that show up are from the sample services. This has helped during all these wonderful sales lately.

I placed an order this morning, and still haven't received an order confirmation. Hopefully our orders will still go through and it's just a backlog in their system.

I haven't gotten any confirmation or tracking on either of my orders, but I figure they're super backed up with orders and I definitely ordered on the later end.

I also realized that one of the colors I added to my 2nd order is a pretty close dupe for the Zoya polish I got two of in my Ipsy bags in May. Lol. At least it's a good color for my girls, they love all thinks pink and sparkly :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I ended up with three orders total. Received confirmation of all three & got shipping for the 1st & 3rd orders, but not the 2nd. 
smile.gif

I received my order today. My ring broke as soon as I put it on, and the scrubs are tinier than I expected but smell amazing.

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I received my order today. My ring broke as soon as I put it on, and the scrubs are tinier than I expected but smell amazing.
That really sucks about the ring.  Are you going to contact them about it?

Not for a $1 item. If I'd paid more I would. The stone popped out so with some pliers I can just fix it myself.

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by rainpetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Not for a $1 item. If I'd paid more I would. The stone popped out so with some pliers I can just fix it myself.

I thought the stone was supposed to come out so you can paint the bottom? 

Back