Julep Online Warehouse Sale - 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Krendall /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Lol I bought 20. These are way cheaper than amazon or the craft store!
wow! what are you going to do with them all?

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

lol that's the bloomspot code ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I actually thought it was a GC at first too, so i got really frustrated about where to enter it. It's also why you can't stack other codes with it.

hm.... I'm regretting a little using mine in the secret shop now, but ah, that's okay, I still got a bunch bunch bunch of awesome stuff. There's nothing I especially want in this sale to justify spending money since I'm on a low-buy and already made a bunch of purchases this month ... and if I did, I probably should be putting that money towards the s!OPI or UD or Zoya sales XD

Still jelly of everyone though
Can I haz Bloomspot codez plz LOL
biggrin.gif

::sigh::........I went and bought the Emerald Jewels Polishes and Dendrie....cause MissTrix mentioned the 50% of a single polish code for texting JULEP......you awesome enabler you lol

The body scrubs I wanted are out of stock ....would prefer the pink ones since they're sugar based! Oh well - should've checked out when I had them in my cart the first time

Originally Posted by mariahk83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The body scrubs I wanted are out of stock ....would prefer the pink ones since they're sugar based! Oh well - should've checked out when I had them in my cart the first time
Keep checking. They'll be back. I was able to get everything I wanted eventually. It took me 4 orders! lol

Darn, I just wanted to try a body scrub so I figured $2 was a good trying price. I just noticed it had crap reviews. Ugh, I wish I didn't hate Julep's formula ever so much or I'd stock up on polish. Heck, I might do it anyways since some of you are mentioning that adding thinner makes a world of difference.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Stick a fork in me im done!

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
rockcandycollection.jpg
Rock Candy Collection
10-01-00241 1 $10.00
americathebeautiful_1_2.jpg
America the Beautiful American Beauty
06-01-00104 1 $3.00
girlsnightout.jpg
Girls Night Out
10-01-00242 1 $5.00
summernights.jpg
Summer Nights
10-01-00248 1 $5.00
neckalce.jpg
Smoky Grey Jeweled Necklace
08-01-00058 1 $5.00
jordan.jpg
Jordan Boho Glam
06-01-00177 1 $4.00
feet101.jpg
Feet 101
10-01-00258 1 $6.00
neonhairties.jpg
Neon Hair Ties (Set of 3)
08-01-00030 1 $2.00
southweststyle.jpg
South West Style
10-01-00239 1 $8.00
backyardbbq.jpg
Backyard BBQ
10-01-00249 1 $5.00
watermelonbliss.jpg
Watermelon Bliss
10-01-00246 1 $5.00
emerald_necklace_1_1.jpg
Emerald Druzy Statement Necklace
08-01-00083 1 $3.00
Order Status processing Subtotal $61.00
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Discount (BLM50TCZ7LB) -$50.00
Grand Total
$11.00

Alright Jay.....WHAT is that code, HOW do I get it and WHEN can I use it! LOL

Lol it was a bloomspot code I bought in February $20 for $50 at Julep I had been hoarding it until now.

Also this happened last night:

Item Sku Qty Subtotal Order Status processing Subtotal $11.00
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Tax $0.00
Gift Card (0Y2LT9EUA5B7) -$11.00
Grand Total
$0.00
cabochonring_1.jpg
Cabochon Ring
08-01-00014 6 $6.00
emeral_jewels.jpeg
Emerald Jewels
10-01-00214 1 $5.00
The rings will be gifts for little girls I know and I just couldn't resist the emerald set.

it looks like the pomegranate body lotion/scrub restocked somehow last night.

BAH! I completely forgot about this yesterday, and now everything I want is out of stock. It's clearly a sign that I don't need to buy anything....

July's Maven box will have to be spectacular to entice me, after all the polishes I've bought this month.  Hard to pass up these prices and love that the shipping is free.

god, the website is soooo slow! Stuff that isnt out of stock, I click on add to bag and it just keeps trying to add to the bag but doesnt complete it.. (the pink button keeps the little lines cycling over and over...) UGH!

oy  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  sad panda, I wish I would have seen this post last night.. I forgot that probably at 12:01, I could have have logged in the website and searched for stuff... it's been like 10 minutes, and stuff is still trying to be added to my cart. 
icon_cry.gif

I am dealing with the same issues.  I'm totally bummed that I missed out on a lot of the things I wanted.  Oh well.

what's worse is- the stuff I do want (most of it anyway), isn't sold out- but I can't add to it my cart because it's running soooooo slow! 
mad.gif

I don't know if I should just keep waiting in hopes that the items I want in my cart get added eventually due to it being slow or if I should keep refreshing and trying to add again and again hoping that one of these times it sticks.

Finally got my order to process.  I got some of what I wanted, but I really wanted the Rock Candy collection.  Which of course is now saying it is available again.  No wonder some of you had to place multiple orders.

wow, that was incredibly painful!!!  It took me an hour to try and get everything in the cart and finally check out. There was constant refreshing and reloading of pages, and letting it sit there as it thought to itself for 10 minutes at a time, after you'd hit the next/continue, etc button.  dang Julep IT dept- you didn't expect and plan for a mad rush and everyone sucking up yer bandwidth???

So the only things I would have really like to have bought (that were already sold out)- were the rocky candy glaze set, the feet 101 set, and Jordan polish. What I did get though were polishes: Brit, Lucky, Kylie, Renee, Lucy, Caroline, and the smoky grey statement necklace, & a julep tote bag. (I would have bought Esmeralda too, but I'm already swapping for it- yay!!! )  So not bad at all- just it was pulling teeth to get it to go through!! (is there a little smiley icon that's sweating and wiping his brow??) heh.

But rainpetal, if you're able to sit at your computer for awhile and help it along (keep hitting the buttons and/or refreshing, it might eventually go through!)

ETA- just saw your post- off to try & grab rock candy!!

Back