Julep Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by Flowerfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think this is a good deal but I'm bummed because I just spent $60 at Julep last night before the code came out. Sadness!
You can call them and ask to add it on to your order? I've heard some people had success with that.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelly Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by Flowerfish /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think this is a good deal but I'm bummed because I just spent $60 at Julep last night before the code came out. Sadness!
You can call them and ask to add it on to your order? I've heard some people had success with that.

That was my first thought too, but unfortunately both of my orders from yesterday have already shipped :-/

Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Kinda a good deal!
I think I like this deal more than the mystery boxes. Only problem is just picking one of the gold polishes I have like 3 I want.

I'm excited because I really wanted Malala, but couldn't justify spending full price for a polish I already have similar shades of. However, I went ahead and bought Malala and added on Margot with the FREEGOLD code, so now I get two polishes for the price of one and get to support the Malala Foundation! 

PS: Sorry if I should have put this somewhere else...I think the FREEGOLD conversation is going on here and the March thread.

Quote: Originally Posted by KatieS131 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm excited because I really wanted Malala, but couldn't justify spending full price for a polish I already have similar shades of. However, I went ahead and bought Malala and added on Margot with the FREEGOLD code, so now I get two polishes for the price of one and get to support the Malala Foundation! 

PS: Sorry if I should have put this somewhere else...I think the FREEGOLD conversation is going on here and the March thread.
I did the same thing. Even though I'm technically on a no-buy, I wanted to support the Malala campaign and decided I may as well get the free gold polish too.

I'm excited because I really wanted Malala, but couldn't justify spending full price for a polish I already have similar shades of. However, I went ahead and bought Malala and added on Margot with the FREEGOLD code, so now I get two polishes for the price of one and get to support the Malala Foundation!  PS: Sorry if I should have put this somewhere else...I think the FREEGOLD conversation is going on here and the March thread.
Me too! I got Andrea.

Quote:

Originally Posted by KatieS131 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by jesemiaud /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I did the same thing. Even though I'm technically on a no-buy, I wanted to support the Malala campaign and decided I may as well get the free gold polish too.

Quote: Originally Posted by redjill /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Me too! I got Andrea.

Me also! I did the exact same thing.. I feel so much better about my purchase since it supports a good cause AND I get two polishes for the price of one :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great minds think alike! 

eta: I meant to quote you all, but I don't know how to multi quote? How do you add more than one quote--I pushed the multi quote button...but maybe missed another step? Sorry!

ahahahha, me too! Got Malala & Andrea. (now I pretty much own all of the golds!)

Quote: Originally Posted by KatieS131 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Great minds think alike!

eta: I meant to quote you all, but I don't know how to multi quote? How do you add more than one quote (I pushed the multi quote button...but maybe missed another step? Sorry!

I'm not sure if there is more than one way, but what I do is hit multi on the first one I want to quote (or in this case, the first 2 since I was quoting 3 total) then hit quote on the last one. Then it plops all of them into the reply box one after the other!

Quote: Originally Posted by Rachel S /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not sure if there is more than one way, but what I do is hit multi on the first one I want to quote (or in this case, the first 2 since I was quoting 3 total) then hit quote on the last one. Then it plops all of them into the reply box one after the other!
Thanks! 

Not sure if everyone got the email but Julep is having a special sale for March Madness! They have select team color duos for half off and the code MADNESS gets you 50% off ALL full-price polishes!

I resisted all the March codes and specials and mysteries until the MADNESS code came along.  And only a day before the April window opens.  Sigh....I promise myself I will do better next month.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Anyway, I ordered Tania (the March add-on) and the Jayhawks duo (Lacey and Sheila) for a grand total of $13.60.

Now let's see if they get here before my April box.  My March box shipped really quickly!

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelly Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I just got a text from Julep celebrating the first day of Spring with 60% off Elisa with code SPRINGTIME
Does anyone know how close Elisa is to Renee? I have Renee but am tempted to get Elisa with this code. 

Uggggh I am still hoping to get Rae with the Madness code but it is still out of stock! Arrrrghhh

Back