Julep Promo Codes

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by RenoFab /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Uggggh I am still hoping to get Rae with the Madness code but it is still out of stock! Arrrrghhh
Me too!  Julep is so frustrating at times. 

Has anyone been able to purchase it besides people who got it as an add-on to their March box? I had kind of assumed that it was an extra-limited run that sold out immediately, and that's that.

On a slightly related note, have any of the birthstone polishes ever been restocked, or have they just stayed sold out?

FYI to use this you'll need to go here: http://www.julep.com/shine-all-year.html and add the Shine package to your cart before the code will work. Is this the color that was exclusive at Sephora??

Quote: Originally Posted by Rachel S /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've tried this twice and gotten an error message back both times
frown.gif

Hmm...that's weird. I don't know what to say? That's the code that came up when I searched online and I just sent it again to test and it went through. Maybe try all caps? I don't know if certain carriers have issues with it? Sorry you're having problems! 

Quote:Originally Posted by KatieS131 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hmm...that's weird. I don't know what to say? That's the code that came up when I searched online and I just sent it again to test and it went through. Maybe try all caps? I don't know if certain carriers have issues with it? Sorry you're having problems! 

I was thinking the same thing regarding certain carriers.. since I tried it with caps and without and got the same message ("Service access denied"). Ah well :/

UGGGHHH this just happened!!! I am a sucker for the GWP's from Julep   Ok but in all fairness this is like $3.20 per item.   

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
cassie_rf_1.jpg
 Cassie Classic with a Twist
06-01-00022 1 $4.99
mischa_1_3.jpg
 Mischa Boho Glam
06-01-00210 1 $2.99
natasha_1_1.jpg
 Natasha Bombshell
06-01-00214 1 $4.99
giuliana-rancic-berry.jpg
 Pro Tulle
10-01-00699 1 $9.99
clara_rose_springcatalog_1.jpg
 Garden Time
10-01-00750 1 $9.99
kessie_freedom_oxygen_coty_springcatalog_1_.jpg
 Shine All Year
10-01-00748 1 $60.00 Order Status processing Subtotal $92.95 Shipping & Handling $0.00 Discount (SHINE) -$60.00 Grand Total $32.95

UGGGHHH this just happened!!! I am a sucker for the GWP's from Julep   Ok but in all fairness this is like $3.20 per item.    Item Sku Qty Subtotal
cassie_rf_1.jpg
06-01-00022 1 $4.99
mischa_1_3.jpg
 Mischa Boho Glam
06-01-00210 1 $2.99
natasha_1_1.jpg
 Natasha Bombshell
06-01-00214 1 $4.99
 Pro Tulle
10-01-00699 1 $9.99
 Garden Time
10-01-00750 1 $9.99
 Shine All Year
10-01-00748 1 $60.00 Order Status processing Subtotal $92.95 Shipping & Handling $0.00 Discount (SHINE) -$60.00 Grand Total $32.95
That's an awesome haul! I wish I could justify it but I just ordered a 50% Madness code order, and with upgrading my box for April, I just can't. Maybe I'll do what I always do, shop, put everything I want in my cart ready and waiting for when I have some extra money.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kelly Silva /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  That's an awesome haul! I wish I could justify it but I just ordered a 50% Madness code order, and with upgrading my box for April, I just can't. Maybe I'll do what I always do, shop, put everything I want in my cart ready and waiting for when I have some extra money.
I hear ya Kelly! I skipped this months box which is the ONLY way I justify this. I am also planning on using the Madness code for a couple of full price polishes but am desperately waiting to get Rae which is out of stock so I am waiting...... but that should be another $10-$20 order there. Julep just takes my money each month whether I take their box or not! 
icon_rolleyes.gif

UGGGHHH this just happened!!! I am a sucker for the GWP's from Julep   Ok but in all fairness this is like $3.20 per item.    Item Sku Qty Subtotal
cassie_rf_1.jpg
06-01-00022 1 $4.99
mischa_1_3.jpg
 Mischa Boho Glam
06-01-00210 1 $2.99
natasha_1_1.jpg
 Natasha Bombshell
06-01-00214 1 $4.99
 Pro Tulle
10-01-00699 1 $9.99
 Garden Time
10-01-00750 1 $9.99
 Shine All Year
Its like getting a large Mystery box. 32 for 10 items? Awesome deal. AND you picked the colors you wanted! Julep has some good GWP 

Quote: Originally Posted by klg534 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Its like getting a large Mystery box. 32 for 10 items? Awesome deal. AND you picked the colors you wanted! Julep has some good GWP 
Exactly! I have never bought a mystery box but have come close, but I notice that if I wait, I can get the colors I want for a deal and even get at GWP for a better price than if I bought a mystery box and/or avoid getting colors I don't want. 

cassie_rf_1.jpg
06-01-00022 1 $4.99
mischa_1_3.jpg
 Mischa Boho Glam
06-01-00210 1 $2.99
natasha_1_1.jpg
 Natasha Bombshell
06-01-00214 1 $4.99
 Pro Tulle
10-01-00699 1 $9.99
 Garden Time
10-01-00750 1 $9.99
 Shine All Year
I have Cassie and it is really pretty for spring & summer.  Also, that color in the GWP (Kessie?) looks gorgeous too.  Great haul. Enjoy!

Julep has crazy good gwps. I got stuff with the free gold code, so nothing more for me (don't tempt me!), but one of the reasons I barely take my box anymore is that I just pick up savvy deals with free extras. I know people are going to argue, but for now I can still skip, and one of the main reasons for maven used to be discounted colours. I still love my juleps, but with so many incentives gone, if rather hand pick some $3 polishes every couple months with a good extra and free shipping, than pay $20 for 3 colours that I can't see reviews on, and maybe don't like them all. And it's so cheap when you do stuff like this. I think juleps are good quality and have a great colour range for the price I'm paying, plus I like the companies focuses (3free, cruelty free) In other news, I hope they sell Kessie on the site, she looks gorgeous!

I'm going to have to pass on this, as much as I want it (I've already loaded up my shopping cart and everything). I don't like the Freedom Top Coat and I don't need another cuticle pen. I hope Kessie will be in the Secret Store, though.

Julep is really trying to use up all these cuticle pens lol. They're in the intro boxes, the core classics, and now this gwp. And this is only one month, lol. It's starting to look desperate :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm going to have to pass on this, as much as I want it (I've already loaded up my shopping cart and everything). I don't like the Freedom Top Coat and I don't need another cuticle pen. I hope Kessie will be in the Secret Store, though.

If you ladies are having trouble trying to get your GWP order as close to $30 as possible, I just remembered the Orange Buffer Blocks are only $2. I always have this where my order comes to a few cents shy, and then I'm trying to find the most cost effective solution to tip it over. I added that to my order, and prevented me from spending much more just to get the GWP!

If you ladies are having trouble trying to get your GWP order as close to $30 as possible, I just remembered the Orange Buffer Blocks are only $2. I always have this where my order comes to a few cents shy, and then I'm trying to find the most cost effective solution to tip it over. I added that to my order, and prevented me from spending much more just to get the GWP!
Never knew they sold these alone. Thanks for the tip :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Keep in mind though, that these are only $0.10 a piece at Sally's. You can always spend an extra $.99 and get a scrub mitt or polish :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by DivaSaurusRex /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Never knew they sold these alone. Thanks for the tip
smile.gif

Keep in mind though, that these are only $0.10 a piece at Sally's. You can always spend an extra $.99 and get a scrub mitt or polish
smile.gif

Yeah but I don't have a Sally's near me, I save myself the trip, and I've already combed through the $2.99 section and there isn't anything I want that I don't already have. It was either spend $2, or get another polish set for $10! 
wink.gif

Quote:Originally Posted by redjill /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't like the top coat either! I'm hoping to trade it. I do need another cuticle pen though, I use mine every time I paint my nails and it's running low. I also was excited for Kessie... And I already had a cart of stuff that I was going to use the MADNESS code on, so instead I narrowed it down and got the SHINE package instead. The problem with the GWP is that there are so many and soon as you use one a new one comes out! I end up spending a fortune every single month between the maven box and the GWP's/promo codes. I even bought a mystery box last month! But I don't think I'll be doing that ever again. I wish you could combine codes ahhh that would be so much better

Kessie is available at sephora for $14. I figure instead of spending to get the GWP it would be just cheaper for me to go that route. I don't like the top coat it cracks and shrinks and the pen isn't all that good I have better cuticle products.

Back