Julep September 2013 (Spoilers)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to pick up Vivian with a few other colors because of the $15 off $40 promo but all the colors I want are sold out.
Sold out?! Noooo!! I haven't even gotten paid yet! I have to wait till Friday. 8,(

Phew. Okay, I shopped the Bon Voyage sale with my $15 off (so glad it worked! I usually have the worst luck with coupon codes). I ended up spending $41 anyway, and that was even with deleting some from my basket. Shouldn't have deleted Melissa, though. That one was gone fast. I got Erica, Glenn, Catherine (my mom's name), Marion, Sadie (now I have all the sea salts!), Lucky, and Portia. Wonder how many of those ill get as dupes later on. Lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by redjill /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Phew. Okay, I shopped the Bon Voyage sale with my $15 off (so glad it worked! I usually have the worst luck with coupon codes). I ended up spending $41 anyway, and that was even with deleting some from my basket. Shouldn't have deleted Melissa, though. That one was gone fast. I got Erica, Glenn, Catherine (my mom's name), Marion, Sadie (now I have all the sea salts!), Lucky, and Portia. Wonder how many of those ill get as dupes later on. Lol.

Enjoy your polishes!  Those are some great colors.

I'm going crazy with Julep's shipping, I've ordered stuff all month long, come home and check the mail... nothing. It's just wishful thinking hoping something will be there, shipping info says it's been in the same place in Washington for weeks. ugh. does everyone experience this? Is it always this bad? It's driving me crazy.
banghead.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by shelby333 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm going crazy with Julep's shipping, I've ordered stuff all month long, come home and check the mail... nothing. It's just wishful thinking hoping something will be there, shipping info says it's been in the same place in Washington for weeks. ugh. does everyone experience this? Is it always this bad? It's driving me crazy.
banghead.gif

It WASN'T always this bad--when they used USPS, their packages came incredibly quickly.  The problem is DHL.  I expect they are ultimately going to lose clients because of their switch to DHL, a.k.a. the Crappiest Shipping Method Ever.

Quote: Originally Posted by greatbleuheron /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It WASN'T always this bad--when they used USPS, their packages came incredibly quickly.  The problem is DHL.  I expect they are ultimately going to lose clients because of their switch to DHL, a.k.a. the Crappiest Shipping Method Ever.

This is my first time with them and I am so disappointed that I won't even get my first box and other orders in a timely manner. They need to fix this, it's so upsetting. I am so impatient, Julep get better so I don't have to break up with you before I get to experience anything!!! I love the colors, they are fabulous and unique.. ugh. I mean I learned to cope with Glossybox.. But I never have a late box problem with them. UGH SO FRUSTRATING!!!

This is my first time with them and I am so disappointed that I won't even get my first box and other orders in a timely manner. They need to fix this, it's so upsetting. I am so impatient, Julep get better so I don't have to break up with you before I get to experience anything!!! I love the colors, they are fabulous and unique.. ugh. I mean I learned to cope with Glossybox.. But I never have a late box problem with them. UGH SO FRUSTRATING!!!

I completely sympathize!  My latest order from them took so long to get here I had forgotten I ordered it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I have shipping info for 2/3 and my october box is still a pending transaction.This isn't as glorious as I imagined Julep to be. 
plthumbsdown.gif
​

I have shipping info for 2/3 and my october box is still a pending transaction.This isn't as glorious as I imagined Julep to be. 
plthumbsdown.gif
​
Remember they don't bill and ship October maven boxes until the 27th though...

Quote: Originally Posted by autopilot /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Remember they don't bill and ship October maven boxes until the 27th though...

Oh that makes sense, I got the supernova mystery box and bombshell starter box. So I didn't know that the deadline was different from the billing on actual monthly boxes, thanks. 

I got my bon voyage order on Monday. I had ordered it on Friday morning. It shipped so fast that I didn't even get a confirmation # on the DHL site, like it never existed. So why is DHL being so nice to me but so mean to everyone else?? It makes me feel guilty. : p

Quote: Originally Posted by redjill /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got my bon voyage order on Monday. I had ordered it on Friday morning. It shipped so fast that I didn't even get a confirmation # on the DHL site, like it never existed. So why is DHL being so nice to me but so mean to everyone else?? It makes me feel guilty. : p

My mystery box shipped in like 2-3 days with DHL and now my bon voyage order is taking forever. It shipped the 18th and now on the 25th it finally updated and says it's being sent back to sender because it's damaged. It is only one polish. And I am in Seattle so I am used to getting my orders in 2 days. Thankfully it is just a random polish I don't care much about, I'd be more frustrated if it were my monthly box.

Wow that really sucks. Hopefully they will express it to you or at the very least send it by USPS.

Back