July 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love this box. The only thing I won't use is the supergoop. I don't wear full face makeup and I don't like the smell. (I thought the bar tasted gross, lol).

You know your daughter is growing up when she raids your box. This was perfect for her for camp, she took the toothbrush, the dopp kit, and the wipes. (I scotch guarded it first, thanks for the tip.)

The cards were beautiful, especially a white satiny wedding card I will save for when my stepson gets married in December.

I hope they restock some lower price soriel things. I'd love to pick up something for my step daughter. She loves nice things but looses them (she's 20) so I try to buy them on sale. 

I'm still waiting for my box to come! I checked the tracking, and it says it's still in Nebraska, and it has to go all the way to Pennsylvania! Kinda bummed it's taking so long ): it usually comes by the 15th the latest? Is anyone else having issues with this?

I'm still waiting for mine as well! Mines in Idaho and I live in michigan it's taking forever!

I'm still waiting for my box to come! I checked the tracking, and it says it's still in Nebraska, and it has to go all the way to Pennsylvania! Kinda bummed it's taking so long ): it usually comes by the 15th the latest? Is anyone else having issues with this?

Just checked my tracking info, and it says it didn't even ship til the 17th! The estimated delivery date is July 30th, which is next thursday.. really disappointed it's taking this long to come

I'm still waiting for mine as well! Mines in Idaho and I live in michigan it's taking forever!

I'm guessing the weight fluctuations have a lot to do with the cards. For example, I also got the yellow acrylic card (Probably about 1/4" of acrylic sheet the entire size of the card) and it easily weighs many more ounces than the other, paper only, cards.

My box arrived today and even though this isn't a 'flashy' box by any means, this is the first box where I'll be able to use everything.

I really liked the way the Supergoop spray smelled and used it mid afternoon, it didn't change the look of my makeup and was refreshing.  It's great that it has SPF, though I'm not sure the sprayer is able to cover the way a cream can.  As a side note - I've been really loving the Supergoop sunscreen serum!

The toothbrush is lightweight and perfect for travel, the Dopp kit is adorable, the wipes are practical, and I thought the cards were gorgeously detailed.  

For the Sorial, I'm actually excited about the card carrier. It's perfect for business cards and I really needed something like this.  

I went onto the website and was shocked to see they only had FOUR products available.  I mean. . what?  Thought maybe the Popsugar gift card caused a run on bags or something.   There is a black saffiano vegan leather tote that looks nice, but it's $98 so I'll have to think about it.  

Getting ready to look at Henri Bendel and see if I can put that 20% off code to good use. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  

Just checked my tracking info, and it says it didn't even ship til the 17th! The estimated delivery date is July 30th, which is next thursday.. really disappointed it's taking this long to come
I thought last Tue. that I'd get mine today, if not yesterday, but then it took two days to get from KY to IN... And then two or three days within IN... The shipping is soooo slooooow.... Should be here Monday now. Anyway mine originally said the 29th so you might still get it sooner.

I liked my box when I received it, but I liked June more.  I ended up LOVING the Judy Blume book, I was looking for an eyeshadow palette with a gold in it, and the Spongelle smelled amazing.  The sunglasses were also nice, even though they didn't really seem to go well with my face shape, so I swapped them.

This month felt less luxe and more useful, and I tend to prefer the former when it comes to subscription boxes.  I'll use the toothbrush for travel and the card holder will be useful, too.  The Dopp kit was the only item that seemed more like a fun splurge, and unfortunately, I'm allergic to the Supergoop! spray (otherwise, I'd love it!).

I can't wait to see what August's box brings.  I wish they'd release a spoiler!

I think the idea of a travel toothbrush is odd. I mean, once it's open it need to continue being used, right? People aren't using it a few times on a trip and then putting it away until their next trip.

I think the idea of a travel toothbrush is odd. I mean, once it's open it need to continue being used, right? People aren't using it a few times on a trip and then putting it away until their next trip.
I am not sure why it would need to be continually used... it's an electric toothbrush with a cap.  I have a similar one that has lived in my travel bag for years, literally.  The heads are also replaceable.  It's pretty awesome, really.  

I'm totally loving the Henri Bendel bag, only I find that the white canvas is a magnet for stains.  Does anyone know how I can keep the exterior clean?  

I use a black purse and I think the dye might be rubbing off on the canvas.   I want to make it last for a long time because it's so cheery and I like how wide it opens.  

I'm totally loving the Henri Bendel bag, only I find that the white canvas is a magnet for stains.  Does anyone know how I can keep the exterior clean?  

I use a black purse and I think the dye might be rubbing off on the canvas.   I want to make it last for a long time because it's so cheery and I like how wide it opens.  
Try foaming upholstery cleaner, like scotch guard.  

Back