July 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone not get a tracking number buy their box just randomly came?
Not this time but it has happened in the past.  Fun surprise! When it has happened the tracking email came like the day after the box had been delivered

I got my box today and am overall very pleased.

The HB Dopp Kit is adorable.  Kind of a weird size for me: too small for a travel makeup bag but too big for an everyday makeup bag for my purse. I'll figure it out because it's adorbs.  True to form it has already been Scotchgard'd by me to protect that pretty canvas.

The Goop mist I like a lot.  I understand the comment about toothpaste smell but it immediately turned into rosemary.  It misted very lightly and wasn't greasy or heavy at all.  I will definitely be using this in Maui in a few weeks.

The card case is cute and will come in handy for public transport cards when traveling.

The bar looks and sounds gross to me and it's too carb heavy anyway.  I'm taking it to work to and leaving it in the kitchen.  Someone will eat it. *LOL*

The cards are great but I had to laugh that I got a wedding card.  People my age are either married already for a while, divorced or if on a subsequent marriage it's usually w/out fan fair. I got a birthday card and a blank one, as well.

I love the toothbrush.  It's a bit firmer than my Violife one that was way too soft for my liking.  It will also be living in my travel bag and traveling to Maui.  

This was a MUCH better month for me than last month, no doubt about it.  I am actually really looking forward to a Fall box for a nice change, too.

Was anyone actually able to buy the $25 Sorial bag with the card from the box? It looks like it's been removed from the website now.

I didn't think I was going to like this toothbrush but after using it for a few days in a row, I'm in love.  I have a regular electronic toothbrush ($100+ sonic one at that) and this POP one cleans my teeth 100000000 times better.  I can't believe it!

I received my box today! My cards are amazing! I got one with a really pretty picture that's super thick, like those square wall plagues. According to the instructions on the card you tear off the paper back that says happy birthday and hang it on your wall! I also received a blank card with a 3D pineapple on front and another with these really pretty 3D flowers.

The HB Dopp Kit is adorable.  Kind of a weird size for me: too small for a travel makeup bag but too big for an everyday makeup bag for my purse. I'll figure it out because it's adorbs.  True to form it has already been Scotchgard'd by me to protect that pretty canvas.
@@girlnamedpete never heard of Scotchguard. Which one do you use? How do you use it? And does it really work?

Loved the cards from this!  These are the ones I got:
IMG_8221.jpg

I got a shipping notice from Popsugar. However, the weight is only 0.9 lbs.  Is that what everyone's box weighed this month?  If not, anyone have a clue as to what this might be?  Thanks!  Also noticed that it's not shipping (as usual) from NY but rather from Gilroy, CA which I feel is odd.

I got a shipping notice from Popsugar. However, the weight is only 0.9 lbs. Is that what everyone's box weighed this month? If not, anyone have a clue as to what this might be? Thanks! Also noticed that it's not shipping (as usual) from NY but rather from Gilroy, CA which I feel is odd.
I think the weights were a mistake, that's what mine said too and nothing was missing!

I received mine yesterday & i must admit this box is even better in hand. The Henri bendel Dopp kit is perfect size for my everyday tote, I carry way too much makeup around with me--- this can hold everything!!! Am I the only person that carries every lipstick color around with her..lol.. It's the little things that make me happy :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Mine should be here today!  ALL the way from Cali instead of NY.  Weird!

Anyway, can't wait to check it out. My weight was 1.1 lbs and came from CA instead of NY. But I'm sure it's fine.

I love this box! The dopp kit is perfect for gathering up loose stuff in my purse. I love the that the lining is easy to clean and the wide mouth opening. I may try to scotch guard the outside before it gets dirty though. The Supergoop! spray is a little odd with the toothpaste smell but it is a great SPF. My kids tried the snack bar and seemed to really like it. I thought it smelled good. I am already using the card holder to keep my ID and debit card handy. The gift card will go to waste though because nothing on their site seems to be worth the prices listed. The toothbrush will be used so that's one less thing I have to buy later. The greeting cards are really great quality and it's nice to start a little collection of those for times that I forget about a special occasion. Two of the cards I received are nice enough to frame as well. The only thing I didn't like is the package of face wipes. Nothing against PopSugar. I have never been able to use any of the Yes To products. For some reason they make my face start burning as soon as I use them. I have tried the cucumber ones as well with the same result. All in all, I love getting a box of fun goodies to try out. I only let myself order one a couple times a year but I always enjoy the fun of getting something unexpected. I live in a rural area where I have to drive an hour to even get to a target so to say I don't have access to higher end products would be an understatement.

I got my box today! I love it all!

Here are my cardsimage.jpg

The middle pink one is a wedding one that you detach the card from and you can hang it or frame it. Perfect for my sisters upcoming wedding.

The smile one is blank and that cheers is a birthday card.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back