July 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do y'all really want something fourth of july themed on the seventh of july? i certainly don't. combine the sorial card carrier and the dopp kit and it's red white and blue (and brown)... 
It's not that I wanted something specifically fourth of July themed but nothing in the box really goes with each other. And the cards, although useful, feel like something thrown in just to fluff up the box.

It's not that I wanted something specifically fourth of July themed but nothing in the box really goes with each other. And the cards, although useful, feel like something thrown in just to fluff up the box.
The box has a great value without them!

Im really excited for the 2 spoilers-- I have nothing like the mist & on weekends I'm always in need of a mid day sunscreen application - I think this product is going to come in super handy & will be left on the pontoon. The Dopp kit is super cute & I love everything Henri bendel.

Everything else will get used & is a total bonus

This looks like a great little box! Love the little dopp bag, the mist will definitely be used, travel toothbrush is great for my upcoming little trips, Good Bean bar will happily be eaten, and the hallmark cards and the card pouch are just extras. 

I'm beginning to think that the monthly themes very loosely relate to the actual curation of the box. I'd guess the 4th of July hint is based on the color of the blue on the dopp bag and the red of the card pouch. My 2 cents anyway. 

The theme had such potential for a cute home item ....   It's an okay box but it's not a great value for me at full price plus tax.  I've cancelled for August and will probably not sign up again until they offer a Black Friday kind of deal.

Hmmm…this box seems kind of boring to me, but not completely horrible.

I am kind of excited for the Supergoop! product, but I'm also getting it in a smaller size in my Allure Beauty Box this month.  If I don't like it, that'll be a bummer.

I do think I'll use the toothbrush, and I think the makeup bag is kind of cute but I already have lots of them.  The other stuff is kind of meh to me, but I'm sure I'll use them.

Useful items - other than the gift card, nothing will get shoved in a drawer and forgotten. I like this box, a new twist on sunscreen is a good Summer item for me - so glad it is not a bronzer! Happy to get the toothbrush, too.

I actually really like Henry Bendel so I'm excited for this to be included! Great spoiler! Also, I thought the same things about including "Fourth of July" as part of their theme...unless my box arrives before the 4th then I'm not really interested in themed 4th of July items. 
Henri-bendel store is really a wonderful unique store, especially I  love the  bridal  accessories.

My box also has the weight at 2.1 lbs and should be delivered by 7/15 but usually it's received a little earlier..

So I just read a review of this box on MSA the Sorial card does come in a red card case Sorial Card Case – Value $28

This card case has the same material as the blue Sorial Wallet on a Chain from the November POPSUGAR Must Have box. (And it is lined with a paisley print). I don’t use card cases that often, but this one is well-made.  It also came with a coupon code (generic) for $25 off at ShopSorial.com. (Valid on orders of $25 or more, good through September 15th 2015).  I hope they add more bags to the site before the code expires its kinda sparse right now which is sad because back in Nov they had some really beautiful bags...remember the Oceana line :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />   There is a also a 20% off discount for Henri Bendel that expires in mid August (excludes sale items).  I tried to copy the pic of the case from the MSA review hope it works!  Enjoy your boxes ladies, no shipping here yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Here is the other side:

Last edited by a moderator:
I should get my box on Monday or Tuesday, and the weight says 2.1lbs. Weird that it's split between 2.1 and 0.9, right? I'm sure it's something clerical but it seems odd. Anyway I know I'll use everything in the box but I agree with a previous poster who said it could have used a great home item - and SERIOUSLY they have been off their snack game for months. I'm starting to miss 'big ticket' items - originally I preferred to have the value spread out but it seems like I haven't gotten a "wow factor" item in a long time. 

I have a subscription paid through December and I'm considering switching to another box then. Maybe Fab Fit Fun, but I like getting something every month vs only quarterly so I'm not sure. Sigh. If they really step up their game for the Fall/Holiday season I'll stay but it just seems like there's been a real decline in quality since I subbed last September!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back