July 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am normally tired of seeing supergoop in sub boxes, but this product isn't like anything else I have so I am really excited.  PSMH has been hitting it out of the park for me pretty much all year.

I really like the spoilers so far. If there is a good food item in this box I will be a happy camper.

Oh no... I hope it doesn't sell out then. I might still sub for this month I want more spoilers though! Summer boxes are my jam. I can't justify the box yet though. I have too many makeup bags and I have spf and setting sprays.. Not in the same bottle though...

Did that post?

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did that post?
Thank you for posting the photo!  So, it looks like:

1) HB Dopp Kit

2) Yes to Blueberry wipes

3) Stationery (????)

4) Some fruit bar (???)

5) Pop Sonic toothbrush (???)

6) Supergoop Finishing Spray

7) $25 gift card for (???)

Please feel free to correct or add add'l info.  It was hard to see in the photo what everything was.

Hmmm this box is ok for me.  I had higher hopes for it after the first 2 spoilers but I m sure once it s in my hands I ll like it a lot more.  Nothing in this box says fourth of july to me though not even a teeny tiny bit I guess just because its in the month of july lol.  Also is Sorial the brand of that wallet on a chain we got not that long ago?  If so I vaguely remember the website having a lot more really lovely options than it seems like they have right now?  Does it seem a little bit sparse to anyone else or was that a different brand?

I don't know I feel this box doesn't really go with each other. I guess the toothbrush is easy travel? Where's the 4th of July? And what do Hallmark cards have to do with anything?? I'm super pumped about the dopp kit though, can't wait to get it. And the Supergoop looks interesting, everything else I might swap. 

Hmmm this box is ok for me.  I had higher hopes for it after the first 2 spoilers but I m sure once it s in my hands I ll like it a lot more.  Nothing in this box says fourth of july to me though not even a teeny tiny bit I guess just because its in the month of july lol.  Also is Sorial the brand of that wallet on a chain we got not that long ago?  If so I vaguely remember the website having a lot more really lovely options than it seems like they have right now?  Does it seem a little bit sparse to anyone else or was that a different brand?
I think you're right about the Sorial wallet last November, and their website now only has 9 purses, and one for $25 most over $100. Nothing says 4th of July to me either

I don't know I feel this box doesn't really go with each other. I guess the toothbrush is easy travel? Where's the 4th of July? And what do Hallmark cards have to do with anything?? I'm super pumped about the dopp kit though, can't wait to get it. And the Supergoop looks interesting, everything else I might swap. 
I feel exactly the same way.

Back