July 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like their standard stock. there's a larger bag w/ blue accents (and none of the dopp kits available - imagine why - with the blue accent) :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm hoping that's the reaction - just never know with this audience. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Hmmm...good detective work.  Regardless, it's adorable and I LOVE the blue pop of color (plus I have a THING for stripes, esp b&w).   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

laughing that it is already listed on some people's trade lists. we don't even know what the real thing looks like... and it will be forever until it is available. funny :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

These appear to be discounted stock. Wonder how well that will go over with subscribers given the CDFA response to the Marc Jacobs bracelets (also discount stock). I'm personally fine with it. Hope it's black and not brown (but may be brown bc it's their signature color).

http://www.henribendel.com/accessories/cosmetic-bags/

EDIT: they all look to be brown (with either blue or black accent). the pic shows blue accent.
At least the email states the discounted price on the website...not the original price

I think the problem with the CFDA bracelet was also that Marc by Marc Jacobs is being discontinued as a line--but Henri Bendel is obviously not. Plus it's not a hugely high value item and the box itself is not that expensive. I imagine most people won't have a big problem with it.

I have *so many* makeup bags, but none of them are Henri Bendel. I love it! I love the brown/white stripes. The blue accent wouldn't be my first choice, but I'm glad other people are liking it. Can't wait to see what else is coming our way.

This spoiler makes me want to resubscribe. I don't have anything Henri Bendel so I would love this. Decisions decisions...

I found some photos of what the dopp kit should look like on the inside! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Hopefully this is the one we get. 

I can't figure out how to link the image.

Search for this term in Google Images: dopp kit canvas signature stripe

Fun spoiler but now I want to buy the matching tote thats on sale.  Must restrain self. But seriously how cute http://www.henribendel.com/signature-stripe-canvas-magazine-tote-27876527620193.html?start=37&cgid=sale_best_sellers *and it s free shipping today they are tempting me!*

Lets see if we can crack the rest of the box (its also so fun when someone guesses correct I m a nerd I know just embrace it lol

Travel- the dopp kit

Summer heat- something refreshing - i d love a popsicle making set lol , maybe a drink mix 

Beach Days- hmmm we already got a towel, sunhat (last year i think) and sunglasses maybe a lippie with sunscreen ...love the fresh ones, and beachy hair spray my fave one ever was just back after being off the market for years (the john frieda one) -its not exactly the same but still love it wouldn't mind one more ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Fourth Of July- something red, white and blue- a fun bracelet - i think fourth of july i think fireworks and sparklers but no clue how they d tie something like that.  Maybe something bbq related.  Some fun outdoor drinking glasses

Can't wait to hear your guesses ladies :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Goodness I hope it doesn't say Heni Bendel across it. 

Yuck!
I saw that option on the website. It doesnt look like it would bc the spoiler picture doesnt show that (even though only half is showing - based upon the one online, we would see if it was). I also don't want that version :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Goodness I hope it doesn't say Heni Bendel across it. 

Yuck!
That's so funny because I was looking at the totes online and the one that had the shape/style I liked best had the "Henri Bendel" script across it.  So, I passed.  If it didn't I would have snapped it up in a heartbeat. 

Fun spoiler but now I want to buy the matching tote thats on sale. Must restrain self. But seriously how cute http://www.henribendel.com/signature-stripe-canvas-magazine-tote-27876527620193.html?start=37&cgid=sale_best_sellers *and it s free shipping today they are tempting me!*
Uhm....yeah. I already went that far. Bought the tote as soon as I saw the spoiler. I usually buy something Bendel's every year during the summer sale & I was already eyeing the magazine totes, so I guess it was meant to be. That's what I tell myself. This little set will be perfect for the beach though. And, with the huge LE Baggu bag, I'm set for an overnight bag too, or kid gear for a day along the waves.

Hoping for some kind of beachy, airy, light scarf. I know people are sick of them, but I'm always happy with a scarf, especially if it's thin & big enough to use as a parero. Or maybe a kimono style beach cover up. I'm probably in the minority, but I would love that.

Uhm....yeah. I already went that far. Bought the tote as soon as I saw the spoiler. I usually buy something Bendel's every year during the summer sale & I was already eyeing the magazine totes, so I guess it was meant to be. That's what I tell myself. This little set will be perfect for the beach though. And, with the huge LE Baggu bag, I'm set for an overnight bag too, or kid gear for a day along the waves.

Hoping for some kind of beachy, airy, light scarf. I know people are sick of them, but I'm always happy with a scarf, especially if it's thin & big enough to use as a parero. Or maybe a kimono style beach cover up. I'm probably in the minority, but I would love that.
Oooooh I d love a scarf and I m expecting a full review on that bag when you get it lol. I recently bought a set of scarf organizer hangers, the set holds 24 scarves so bring on the scarves LOL

I am such a sub box addict, I just signed up for this box! I really need an intervention. So glad my husband and I keep our money separate, as he says nothing about all the boxes that come in the mail all month long LOL. But I wanted to try a sub that was not all about beauty products, as I've had my fill of those. I'm finally dropping some subs, but then I go and pick this one up. I think I need a 12 step program!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back