July 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am such a sub box addict, I just signed up for this box! I really need an intervention. So glad my husband and I keep our money separate, as he says nothing about all the boxes that come in the mail all month long LOL. But I wanted to try a sub that was not all about beauty products, as I've had my fill of those. I'm finally dropping some subs, but then I go and pick this one up. I think I need a 12 step program!  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20">
This is me exactly! I try and stop some subs but then I start others so I'm never making real progress. Or I'll cancel a sub for a month and can't take it and resub again.

I'm still holding off on this one though. I'm trying to be good but it's tough! Getting some other boxes in the mail today is making it a bit easier at the moment.

I already have several makeup bags, so I'm not sure how I feel about this spoiler.  I think I'll hold off on judging until it's in my hands.

Guessing on our other items because I can't wait for spoilers.

Star shaped rice Krispy treat or watermelon cocktail mix

Sunscreen

That razor we've all been waiting for! After all, our shave cream is waiting for it ...

A lip product with sunscreen - in bronze for a change please.

I'd be happy with that and the HB Dopp kit.

Oh yeah - seven items right? Let's add a hat, maybe a cute designer visor or baseball hat.

My guesses are:

Beach days: Maybe a body oil since they love to repeat stuff they did in the LE box and the one love organics was technically a serum?  Portable speaker?  Magazine subscription?  Waterproof mascara? Beach bag?

4th of July: Sparklers?  Star shaped jewelry?

Easy Travel: Sphynx razor? Packing cubes?

Summer Heat: One of those little fans that blows a mist on you?  Natural deodorant like that la vanilla stuff? Primer? Running hat or camelbak type thing?

I had to read it a few times myself trying to figure it out, but landed on it being included. I asked a question on Facebook so I'll report back if they answer 

edit: read it all wrong, those items aren't in the bag. Sorry for the confusion

Last edited by a moderator:
I had to read it a few times myself trying to figure it out, but landed on it being included. I asked a question on Facebook so I'll report back if they answer 

edit: read it all wrong, those items aren't in the bag. Sorry for the confusion
It was not worded very well.  I can see how easily it could be misconstrued.

My guesses are:

Beach days: Maybe a body oil since they love to repeat stuff they did in the LE box and the one love organics was technically a serum?  Portable speaker?  Magazine subscription?  Waterproof mascara? Beach bag?

4th of July: Sparklers?  Star shaped jewelry?

Easy Travel: Sphynx razor? Packing cubes?

Summer Heat: One of those little fans that blows a mist on you?  Natural deodorant like that la vanilla stuff? Primer? Running hat or camelbak type thing?
Oh those are some good guesses, the 4th of July thing is throwing me since I doubt anyone will have this box by the 4th.  I m thinking maybe its the food item like a smores kit or smores flavored item ( i think 4th of july i think bbqs and fire pits lol) or a bbq seasoning or sauce.  Oh man those little fans remind me of elementary school, there was no ac in the classrooms so we were allowed to bring little mini personal fans and put them on the desk  those rooms got so stinking hot but we thought we were so cool with our handheld fans lol.

I was charged for mine this morning. Can't believe it's already time for a new box! I actually love the blue accents on the HB bag.

My guesses are

Watermelon lipgloss

star earrings

Make up bag...duh

Picnic gear

etc....

I was charged for mine this morning. Can't believe it's already time for a new box! I actually love the blue accents on the HB bag.

My guesses are

Watermelon lipgloss

star earrings

Make up bag...duh

Picnic gear

etc....

OOH yes I would love some picnic gear.  Now I'm going to be sad if that's not it. 

new spoiler! just got the email

popsug.png

This may come in very handy!  I leave for Maui in a few weeks and this could be great.  I don't really wear makeup on the beach but I would use it in place of the cream sunscreen I have.  

Hooray! I ve been using the First aide beauty vitamin mist and I was just saying the other day I wish it had some spf in it so I m excited to try this one.  Here is the description of this product on the Sephora website What it is:

An innovative three-in-one mist that sets makeup, helps control oil and shine, and refreshes your defense against photoaging UV rays with an uplifting scent of rosemary and mint. 

What it is formulated to do:
The secret to totally sun-safe skin is reapplying your UV defense at least every two hours—when in direct sunlight. Defense Refresh Setting Mist SPF 50 is the best way to reapply UV protection throughout the day without disturbing your makeup. Inspired by the trends in mists, SUPERGOOP!’s founder, Holly Thaggard, wanted to provide a product that would deliver the benefits of both a makeup setting spray as well as a refreshing afternoon pick-me-up, but with the added and necessary age preventative benefit of broad-spectrum SPF 50 UV protection. Optical diffusing silica silylate controls oil and scatters light to reduce shine and provide a matte finish while the formula is enlivened with an invigorating essence of antioxidant-rich rosemary to help visible slow skin aging, improve complexion, and soothe inflammation.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates 

What else you need to know:
This product is clinically tested, noncomedogenic, non-irritating, and allergy-free. It is formulated without synthetic fragrance and oxybenzone.

It has pretty good reviews the negative reviews are mostly about the spray mechanism some people say the sprayer gets clogged or just stopped spraying properly the other negative  reviews state that it gets in the hair and makes it greasy. Apparently it has rosemary in it and smells kinda spearminty   Tips says to shake well, hold 8-10 inches from face and pull hair off face.  Hope we all love it!  Now what in the world are the other 5 products ( i believe it was stated somewhere this box has 7 items but I could be mistaken) I really want a delicious treat in this box... smores anyone lol

Ooooh yes. I could have used this yesterday! Super excited.

And looking at that picture of the dopp bag next to the other products I'm considering using it as a pouchy wallet! This may be the best month in a while depending on how everything else shapes up!

Back