July 2015 PopSugar Must Have Box *Spoilers*

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The weight on my label says the 2.1 lbs and .95 kg.  Could that be what people are seeing, the metric weight instead of pounds?

I actually like the box.  I think the snack could have been better.  

I'm going to Europe in January...so I will have a use for the dopp and toothbrush then.  lol  And I love Henri Bendel! 

I live in NM so sunscreen is always welcome and I do like the Yes to blueberries wipes.  It was definitely worth it for the $35.

I actually like the box.  I think the snack could have been better.  

I'm going to Europe in January...so I will have a use for the dopp and toothbrush then.  lol  And I love Henri Bendel! 

I live in NM so sunscreen is always welcome and I do like the Yes to blueberries wipes.  It was definitely worth it for the $35.
I also like the box. 

At least it different stuff, I mean a toothbrush is pretty unique for sub boxes, I think?

I just got back from visiting Arizona and New Mexico you have a lovely state! I have never been to that part of the country before it was a nice trip!

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit!! I like to watch FunforLouis on youtube and he was here not too long ago.  His videos were great.  

HI everyone! It has been about a year since I was on here. THinking about getting a popsugar box this month. Any good codes out there? 

Hi @@RenoFab! Welcome back! They usually have $5 off codes. The only one I know is "makeuptalk5" for $5 off. The code is for new subscribers only and won't work for resign ups. I don't know if there are better ones out there. Hope someone knows more!

Last edited by a moderator:
My label also says .09 llbs. It has to be a mistake. There is no way so many people would be missing items. I am not crazy about this box but I will use everything, unlike last months, I didn't use the book or shadow. I always wanted vto try an electronic tooth brush. I already own the wipes, I am happy to have more though. I usually buy them at Marshells for pretty cheap. All in all I like this.

Mine says 0.9 lbs.  I won't get it for awhile though, because it's coming from Cali and I'm on the east coast.  

I got my tracking number Thursday. My weight is 1.1 lb.

also it shipped from Cali, which is weird because in the past they shipped my box from Ny since I'm on the east coast.

Mine shipped from NY, should be here on Monday (I live in NJ) and my weight is actually 2.2lbs.

WOW!.  The cards are totally unique and super special. Mine were themed - birthday with champagne glasses, marriage (with hangable artwork), and textured travel card with paris, NYC, London, Holland (blank inside).  So nice. Love them. 

WOW!.  The cards are totally unique and super special. Mine were themed - birthday with champagne glasses, marriage (with hangable artwork), and textured travel card with paris, NYC, London, Holland (blank inside).  So nice. Love them. 
I received my box yesterday and by far the cards were the best part - absolutely gorgeous.  The dopp bag  is also really nice; I was going to give mine away but liked it so much that I'm keeping it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I received my box yesterday and by far the cards were the best part - absolutely gorgeous.  The dopp bag  is also really nice; I was going to give mine away but liked it so much that I'm keeping it ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Riiiigh! The dopp kit is cute, adorable. Wee-ish. I have a bday tonight and a going away party next week.  Wedding next year (but can probably trade that one away before then).  But literally how perfect, are they.  Can't wait to hear how exciting everyone else's card turn out!

Got my box today and seriously love it. But I think the cards were the best part! The ones I received were a light blue engagement card with a 3D wedding dress on it, a super sparkly and awesome (and 3D) birthday card and a crazy awesome blank card that was made of a thick (maybe half inch) clear acrylic block with "hello, beautiful" underneath it. So cool!

I received my box today.....so cute but missing the sorial card holder

*Edit. Pretty impressed they responded in less them 30 minutes about sending a replacement. This is only my second monthly box and I always hate dealing with sub box customer support. Pleasantly surprised

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my box today, a very practical box.  I really like the super goop stuff, at first the smell threw me a little bit (it reminds me of toothpaste, I was a little hesitant to spray it all over my face) but it went away really quickly.  I hope the Sorial site puts up some more things before the code expires, there are currently only 8 items on there and everything requires spending extra moola. The past few months have all been practical boxes where just about everything gets used but nothing super exciting I hope the next box has a fun big ticket item.  I wouldn't want to get a box like that all the time but every once in awhile I think its fun.  Fingers crossed August or Sept. has a big exciting product.  Hope everyone is having fun opening their boxes!

Back