July Lip Factory!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
 With July being the Anniversary box I'm going to guess August will be the All About Lips box.

I hope this box is really good, I just signed up. Figured the anniversary month should probably be impressive. 
rolleyes.gif

Have there been any shipping notices received yet??
I think on facebook they had said due to the holiday they would be shipping starting next week so we should start seeing shipping notice soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by jenniferrose /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I emailed in april to ask about all lip boxes and received this:

Hello Jen,

Thank you so much! The all lip box is every 4th month. So we will have it again for July.

kind regards,

Lip Factory Inc Support Team
Weird. They must have changed it since this is the e-mail I got a few days ago...

Just signed up, where do we find out referral code or do they email it to you! hope this company is better than glossybox bc I just dumped them!

Just signed up, where do we find out referral code or do they email it to you! hope this company is better than glossybox bc I just dumped them!
Yay!! Excited for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I love this sub.. And if you haven't already you should check out their Facebook page. They are super interactive on there and they are running contests this month for their anniversary. And they emailed me my referral code. I was subbed before the referral program started but I imagine that's how they still send it out.

Just saw I got a shipping notice! YAY! Said it will be here within 3 days :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
That's no joke! They ship from Florida I believe and I'm way over here in Southern Arizona and I always receive my box in 3 days :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />...Love ♥ Lip Factory. I was looking through youtube to see if there are any unboxings yet and found this video by Laurie at Lip Factory stating they're coming out with their own makeup line: [VIDEO]http://youtu.be/GUKPbpg2MLA[/VIDEO]

Quote:

Originally Posted by irene- /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's no joke! They ship from Florida I believe and I'm way over here in Southern Arizona and I always receive my box in 3 days
biggrin.gif
...Love ♥ Lip Factory. I was looking through youtube to see if there are any unboxings yet and found this video by Laurie at Lip Factory stating they're coming out with their own makeup line:

What do you all think about this?  Do you think the products will be good?  I didn't even know they were venturing into their own line.

Originally Posted by irene- /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's no joke! They ship from Florida I believe and I'm way over here in Southern Arizona and I always receive my box in 3 days
biggrin.gif
...Love ♥ Lip Factory. I was looking through youtube to see if there are any unboxings yet and found this video by Laurie at Lip Factory stating they're coming out with their own makeup line:
Awesome! I hope I get mine tomorrow lol. It said between 1-3 days so that would b amazing. Fastest shipping from any sub I have had!

I am not sure how there make up would be. But I would hope that the sub boxes still had a variety of different cosmetic brands rather then just there own. I was thinking of doing Star Looks Star Box but decided on this one instead since Star Looks only has there own make up and I like trying and discovering a variety of different types of cosmetics brands and products! I wonder if we will be getting products from the new Lip Factory brand in our anniversary box?! May be exciting :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

It's called Lip Factory.  Every 4th box is an all lips box.  Every box contains at least one lip item.

Lip Factory is by far my favourite box and the only one that consistently sends full size products and the only one that's value it 3-4x more than you pay.

I'm very sad that I had to cancel for next month because finances just aren't allowing it right now.  I need to win the lottery...for real.

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I didn't even think of getting a refund since it is just $22, but it is a bit disappointing to know that. I know they never confirmed the all about lips month or anything, but they usually do it every 4 months. I'm not trying to kill how excited every one else is, but for me I'm just a bit meh about this sub.

I haven't got my July notification yet, but I subscribed only 10 days ago and bombarded them with emails until they said they would send me a June box, which was shipped. Since I'm international, it'll take two weeks. Can't wait for the June and July boxes, though!

Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It's called Lip Factory.  Every 4th box is an all lips box.  Every box contains at least one lip item.

Lip Factory is by far my favourite box and the only one that consistently sends full size products and the only one that's value it 3-4x more than you pay.

I'm very sad that I had to cancel for next month because finances just aren't allowing it right now.  I need to win the lottery...for real.
I know, but according to the every 4th month thing July should be the all lips month. (Since the last one was March)

I know the value is good and all, but it just isn't my favorite. I feel like I use more of my samples from Birchbox then I use the full size products from Lip Factory.

Not trying to sound rude, but that's just how I feel.

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know, but according to the every 4th month thing July should be the all lips month. (Since the last one was March)

I know the value is good and all, but it just isn't my favorite. I feel like I use more of my samples from Birchbox then I use the full size products from Lip Factory.

Not trying to sound rude, but that's just how I feel.
I think that's fair, and not rude, everyone has their own preferences. I tend to get crappy BB full of hair stuff I won't use, so I'm always really excited to get Lip Factory, even if not ever color is a winner, I get to experiment, and in general most of the colors have been really good picks.  I wish they'd do spoilers, it adds to the pleasure of the box for me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think that's fair, and not rude, everyone has their own preferences. I tend to get crappy BB full of hair stuff I won't use, so I'm always really excited to get Lip Factory, even if not ever color is a winner, I get to experiment, and in general most of the colors have been really good picks.  I wish they'd do spoilers, it adds to the pleasure of the box for me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Yes spoilers make everything better! :)

Lip Factory is my #1 favorite of all the subs I have/had.  If they do their own cosmetic line I trust it will be excellent as they truly listen and respond to feedback. FB will definitely help LF with product development and choices since they know what their customers love.

Hoping to get my shipping notice today. It's my first month so I won't rest easy until I know it's on the way. I hate that they don't have a way to log in to the website.

Back