July Lip Factory!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got my box!  Here's what I got:

-Foil Packet sample of PureCeuticals Clarifying Skin Crème

-Kur Nourishing Cuticle Oil

-NCLA Nail Wraps in It Don't Matter

-LaSplash Cosmetics Eye Shadow Duo in Heavy Metal

-LaSplash Nail Polish in Blowfish

-Belleme Cosmetics Don't Smudge Eye Liner in Black

-Designer Skin Lip Shimmer in Pink Tangerine

-29 Cosmetics Lip Liner in Malbec

-A Beauty Sponge...no brand name, but a sticker on the package with Lip Factory's logo, so perhaps this is their own?
  UGH I can't seem to post a pic under the spoiler!! 

Originally Posted by Jessica2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope this works!! It's not the best picture, though, sorry!

Jessica
Please God, don't let me get that nail polish color!  I can work with everything else.  Although the Designer Skin in Pink Tangerine would be a dupe for me.  I got that color in the March box.  I like the product, just hope I get a different color.

Originally Posted by rainpetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Please God, don't let me get that nail polish color!  I can work with everything else.  Although the Designer Skin in Pink Tangerine would be a dupe for me.  I got that color in the March box.  I like the product, just hope I get a different color.
Lol, yeah, the nail color freaked me out a bit. I'm currently putting in on my toes, though, and its much more subtle than I expected.

I hope this works!! It's not the best picture, though, sorry! Jessica Can you list the products please? It's hard to tell what some of the items are in the picture... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Can you list the products please? It's hard to tell what some of the items are in the picture... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Never mind!! I just saw your first post! I'm getting married on Friday and apparently I have wedding brain! :rolleyes:

Originally Posted by Brittann /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Never mind!! I just saw your first post! I'm getting married on Friday and apparently I have wedding brain!
rolleyes.gif
Yay, married!  Yay, wedding brain!  Congratulations and a lifetime of good luck!

I hope this works!! It's not the best picture, though, sorry! Jessica Love everything you got except for the nail polish colour lol - I have two in similar shades and I only use them for stamping or art so I hope they send something else...can't wait!

For those of you not receiving shipping notices, tell them on facebook.  Their CS is fab and they'll make sure you start getting them.

hi im an international subber and mine was shipped last week,i have just received this email and wondered if any of you have or is it a case that the international boxes were shipped out before others with the item in question were,it takes about 3- weeks to get the box so even though ours get shipped first we recieve after you all get yours.so i am intrested in the spoilers as to see if there are going to be multiple varients .here is the email what do you think.thank you.

We here at Lip Factory take pride and pleasure in making your experience with us a new one each and every month with new products and/or brands each month.

Unfortunately, we recently had a debacle that was completely out of our control and we've had to resort to repeating your lip product for this month.   There was a very hot product that we were to have but due to high demand, they sold out.  We were promised our allotment before your box was to be shipped, but unfortunately, there is now a backorder.  Finally, we went to plan B which was to go with a brand that we had used in the past who promised to have the lip products delivered in time for shipping.  Well we never received the products. We can’t reveal the company as this may end up in court. In researching other options to rectify our quandary, we decided to use a lip product from the last couple months. If you are a new subscriber it will be your first time receiving the product. If you are not new, we tried to give you a product from the month before you subscribed so that you would have something that you have never tried or at least a different color.

We are telling you all of this because we try to be very transparent and honest with you. We value you and don’t want you to receive anything duplicate. Please accept our sincere apologies and know that we are hard at work to maintain the level of service you’re accustomed to.  We’re working to ensure this predicament does not happen again.

hi im an international subber and mine was shipped last week,i have just received this email and wondered if any of you have or is it a case that the international boxes were shipped out before others with the item in question were,it takes about 3- weeks to get the box so even though ours get shipped first we recieve after you all get yours.so i am intrested in the spoilers as to see if there are going to be multiple varients .here is the email what do you think.thank you. We here at Lip Factory take pride and pleasure in making your experience with us a new one each and every month with new products and/or brands each month.

Unfortunately, we recently had a debacle that was completely out of our control and we've had to resort to repeating your lip product for this month.   There was a very hot product that we were to have but due to high demand, they sold out.  We were promised our allotment before your box was to be shipped, but unfortunately, there is now a backorder.  Finally, we went to plan B which was to go with a brand that we had used in the past who promised to have the lip products delivered in time for shipping.  Well we never received the products. We can’t reveal the company as this may end up in court. In researching other options to rectify our quandary, we decided to use a lip product from the last couple months. If you are a new subscriber it will be your first time receiving the product. If you are not new, we tried to give you a product from the month before you subscribed so that you would have something that you have never tried or at least a different color.

We are telling you all of this because we try to be very transparent and honest with you. We value you and don’t want you to receive anything duplicate. Please accept our sincere apologies and know that we are hard at work to maintain the level of service you’re accustomed to.  We’re working to ensure this predicament does not happen again.

I'm an international subber too but I haven't got the email or the shipping notification, so I've just sent them an email asking if I will be getting a July box, as the website says 'sold out'.

Originally Posted by BeautyJunction /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm an international subber too but I haven't got the email or the shipping notification, so I've just sent them an email asking if I will be getting a July box, as the website says 'sold out'.
I just got the same email about the issue with the repeat lip product, and I'm in the US. 

Originally Posted by DonnaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

For those of you not receiving shipping notices, tell them on facebook.  Their CS is fab and they'll make sure you start getting them.
I posted last night about not getting a shipping notice yet and asked them to resend it since they said they had sent one out. True to their word, I got my notice in my email this morning. There is nothing better than responsive customer service! 
smilehappyyes.gif

Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

hi im an international subber and mine was shipped last week,i have just received this email and wondered if any of you have or is it a case that the international boxes were shipped out before others with the item in question were,it takes about 3- weeks to get the box so even though ours get shipped first we recieve after you all get yours.so i am intrested in the spoilers as to see if there are going to be multiple varients .here is the email what do you think.thank you.

We here at Lip Factory take pride and pleasure in making your experience with us a new one each and every month with new products and/or brands each month.

This is a really weird situation lol. Very wordy e-mail but it is awesome that Lip Factory is being so honest about it! I know most companies probably would not. Anyway, I did read in the FAQ's that international customers get their boxes shipped out sooner since they do take longer to get to you. I have not gotten this e-mail even though mine did already ship.

Originally Posted by Lorna ljblog /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I noticed that the spoiler posted above had a product in it that I already received in March.  Whether that person had already gotten that product or if they are holding to their word of trying to send something from a box prior to our first month I won't know until I get mine.  But I did see a repeat product, so it looks like this issue may be affecting all of us.

Originally Posted by rainpetal /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well, I noticed that the spoiler posted above had a product in it that I already received in March.  Whether that person had already gotten that product or if they are holding to their word of trying to send something from a box prior to our first month I won't know until I get mine.  But I did see a repeat product, so it looks like this issue may be affecting all of us.
I did get a Deisgner Skin Lip Shimmer in one of my first boxes. Thankfully, though, the one I got this month is a different color, so I don't mind at all.  To be honest, with the amazing variety they send out, I don't mind a repeat every so often.

Jessica

Hmmmm.  This was my first box and now I'm disappointed after seeing the spoilers.  These seem like a bunch of no-name products.  I've never heard of any of them (except Designer Skin and that's for tanning products).  Bummer.  I may be cancelling.  Is this considered a "good" box?

Yep, edited to say that I'm sitting here researching the brands and most of them are dime store makeup.  The 29 Cosmetics lip liner is worth $23, but the LASplash and Belleme seem like your basic drug store stuff (averaging between $5.00 and $9.00).  The nail wraps are around $16 (but I don't use nail wraps) and I think they are ugly.  Smokey eye color is really dated and nothing new and the last thing I need is cuticle oil. 

Oh well.  I hoped Lip Factory would be a new box for me, but I think I need to keep searching for a better substitute for Glossybox.  I'm sorry to be a bummer, but I'm seriously hating this box.

My box it out for delivery. Along with my Ipsy and a big package of stuff I ordered for my sons b-day! Yoinks. Love that I didn't have wait til monday, but getting everything in one day makes me feel greedy and stuff haha. Oh well.

Back