July Lip Factory!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hoping to get my shipping notice today. It's my first month so I won't rest easy until I know it's on the way. I hate that they don't have a way to log in to the website.
I feel the same way! I haven't received a shipping notice either yet :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> but I subscribed in mid June so I hope I'm included in the first round of shipping. Also I was reading on their Facebook page yesterday that their we designer is working on the "final stages" of setting up a log in. I am kinda concerned that they are gonna make this box like they make star looks and only do their new lip factory brand of products now, what does everyone else think??

I got charged today, but no shipping notice yet.  Hurry Hurry Hurry LF!!!  I need a happy box so bad since GB made me rip my hair out last month (not really, bald is not a good look for me).  The 29 Cosmetics last month was absolutely spot on for me and I LOVED it, but I felt the Manic Panic products were pretty cheap.  The mascara is too thick and did nothing for me, and the gloss was nothing special, IMHO.  The lash powder was just weird, lol....

I'm super excited for this month.  I love anniversary boxes!  All lips or not, I can't wait either way!  
biggrin.gif

I totally agree on the spoilers!

I think next month will be the lip box because it's their anniversary and the box is "special."

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think that's fair, and not rude, everyone has their own preferences. I tend to get crappy BB full of hair stuff I won't use, so I'm always really excited to get Lip Factory, even if not ever color is a winner, I get to experiment, and in general most of the colors have been really good picks.  I wish they'd do spoilers, it adds to the pleasure of the box for me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just emailed Lip Factory to see when the next all lips month would be and they said November. That seems so far away! :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Just saw this on fb, looks like LF is launching a new sub for girls: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Candigirl-Box/328930513904744
"Four times a year treat your daughter to her own beauty box for only $22 per quarter. Lip Factory Inc. presents CandiGirlbox, a must have for your princess! Designed with your daughter in mind, CandiGirl is an age appropriate quarterly box that every young girl will want to experience. Think it's all about makeup? Not with CandiGirl! It's filled with varied handpicked items that she will fall in love with. For ages 5-12, CandiGirl will be the box that all girls long for. Now it’s her turn to look out for the postman in anticipation! Don’t let your princess miss out on becoming the next CandiGirl!" http://www.lipfactoryinc.com/#!candigirl/cpuo I don't have kids but I couldn't resist and signed up my 9 year old Goddaughter on the waitlist :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> ♥ She LOVES getting stuff in the mail.

Is anyone's box moving? I got the notification on Monday, but it's still showing notification, no receipt of the package yet. *sadface*

July 8, 2013 14:14:00 32808 Electronic Notification

Is anyone's box moving? I got the notification on Monday, but it's still showing notification, no receipt of the package yet. *sadface*

I'm still waiting on a shipping notification, so I guess not. 
sadno.gif

Mine is doing the same thing :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  but I got notification on Tuesday and it has not updated since the 8th. Kind of disappointing since the e-mail stated it would be here in 1-3 days and it has already been 2 days so I was expecting it to be here today or tomorrow. Hopefully it updates today...

Originally Posted by irene- /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just saw this on fb, looks like LF is launching a new sub for girls:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Candigirl-Box/328930513904744

"Four times a year treat your daughter to her own beauty box for only $22 per quarter. Lip Factory Inc. presents CandiGirlbox, a must have for your princess! Designed with your daughter in mind, CandiGirl is an age appropriate quarterly box that every young girl will want to experience. Think it's all about makeup? Not with CandiGirl! It's filled with varied handpicked items that she will fall in love with. For ages 5-12, CandiGirl will be the box that all girls long for. Now it’s her turn to look out for the postman in anticipation! Don’t let your princess miss out on becoming the next CandiGirl!"

http://www.lipfactoryinc.com/#!candigirl/cpuo

I don't have kids but I couldn't resist and signed up my 9 year old Goddaughter on the waitlist
biggrin.gif
♥ She LOVES getting stuff in the mail.
I saw this too on the lip factory website and although it seemed like a fun concept at first, I don't like the idea of girls that young wearing make-up. At least it is not "only" make up. and hopefully it is more "play" make up then anything. If I were you I would personally ask your god daughters mom about how she would feel about her daughter getting a sub with some make up in it before subscribing 
icon_neutral.gif
. Just to avoid any conflict lol. I know my sister would hate it if I got her daughters (5 and 7) a box like this just because it is considered a "beauty box" still. 

I think the CandiGirl box has lifestyle and snacks and stuff as well. I know it's supposed to have a set of profile questions and should be suitable for "Girly Girls, Tomboys and everything in between" or something like that

Mine finally moved. It is now expected to be here by Monday.. def more then 3 days buts that's okay! I also am expecting my sons b-day present to be here on Monday also through USPS. The post man must love me, bringing multiple packages up a ton of stairs whenever I order stuff that doesn't fit in the mail box
4.gif

I seriously do feel bad for him at times lol. But the last couple times he brought me packages, he just left them next to my basement door! Which is totally fine as long as I get my stuff I don't care!

I may even end up getting my Ipsy on Monday, instead of by the end of this week like I thought. I kind of was hoping for at least that or Lip Factory to be here this week. It is more fun to get things spread out instead of all in one day
wink.gif

I wonder if yours was in the same batch as mine?  I commented on facebook asking if they just labeled them and were they still sitting in the warehouse.  I had to do the same thing last month.  

I assume they make the labels and leave the boxes on a skid to be moved out when it's all packed up or whatever.  That annoys the crap out of me.  Don't send me a tracking number until it's actually moving!!

Originally Posted by amy005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine finally moved. It is now expected to be here by Monday.. def more then 3 days buts that's okay! I also am expecting my sons b-day present to be here on Monday also through USPS. The post man must love me, bringing multiple packages up a ton of stairs whenever I order stuff that doesn't fit in the mail box
4.gif

I seriously do feel bad for him at times lol. But the last couple times he brought me packages, he just left them next to my basement door! Which is totally fine as long as I get my stuff I don't care!

I may even end up getting my Ipsy on Monday, instead of by the end of this week like I thought. I kind of was hoping for at least that or Lip Factory to be here this week. It is more fun to get things spread out instead of all in one day
wink.gif

I asked on Facebook when I could expect my box to be shipped and they told me that they sent me a shipping notice today. Ummm.... NOPE. Lip Factory hasn't sent me anything since June 28th, the day I subbed. 
sadno.gif

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I asked on Facebook when I could expect my box to be shipped and they told me that they sent me a shipping notice today. Ummm.... NOPE. Lip Factory hasn't sent me anything since June 28th, the day I subbed. 
sadno.gif
If it makes you feel better, I've been subbed to Lip Factory since February and I've NEVER received a shipping notice. My box just shows up. lol

Originally Posted by Jessica2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

sadno.gif

If it makes you feel better, I've been subbed to Lip Factory since February and I've NEVER received a shipping notice. My box just shows up. lol

That does make me feel better actually. lol

I was nervous since it's my first box with them so I just wanted acknowledgement that I hadn't been forgotten since they didn't have to bill me this month. Now that my name is on their radar I feel much better. 

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That does make me feel better actually. lol

I was nervous since it's my first box with them so I just wanted acknowledgement that I hadn't been forgotten since they didn't have to bill me this month. Now that my name is on their radar I feel much better. 
Fear not, it's my firstmonth and I haven't gotten shipping, either. 

I haven't received my notification either (or the June box which was sent to me at the end of last month). The Lip Factory website says the July box is sold out! They've said you can add your name to a waiting list so I've done that.

Originally Posted by Jessica2482 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same here. I think out of like 3 or 4 months I've gotten one shipping notice and that was because I emailed them for a tracking number.

Back