Just tried EDM and I think I like it...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

just a question do you always wear the finishing dust after your powder concealer?

I am only using the concealer at the monent (light matte from the starter kit) but I am going to make an order for the full size soon and i?d like to know if i need to order also the finishing dust!

Thanks a lot girls!

MIcra
smile.gif

Originally Posted by micra22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif Hi,just a question do you always wear the finishing dust after your powder concealer?

I am only using the concealer at the monent (light matte from the starter kit) but I am going to make an order for the full size soon and i?d like to know if i need to order also the finishing dust!

Thanks a lot girls!

MIcra
smile.gif

I personally didn't think the Finishing Dust did a bit of good -- you can read my review here.

Girls! I *finally* got my EDM I Can't Believe It Kit!!! I didn't even do the samples anymore, I just went on ahead to get the kit--good thing that the colors suit me.

I got Med Beige in Intensive and Semi Matte. Intensive was waaaay too dark. I looked orangey. Semi Matte was too light. I mixed both and it worked well. I love the foundation! No itchies at ALL! (I got the itchies when I wear BE and I perspire.)

The blushes (Girls' Day Out and Chit Chat and Natural) were lovely as well...lasted me the whole day though it was hot out.

And the premium foundation brush--(had to research how to use it, as I was used to BE's flawless application brush) was great too! So soft, easy to use (took longer, but I liked the fact that I was pretending to "paint" my face)!

Yes, girls, this is it for me! I've found my makeup!!! And their customer service is EXCELLENT! I'm in there with all of you EDM fans!

Originally Posted by jencc /img/forum/go_quote.gif Girls! I *finally* got my EDM I Can't Believe It Kit!!! I didn't even do the samples anymore, I just went on ahead to get the kit--good thing that the colors suit me.
I got Med Beige in Intensive and Semi Matte. Intensive was waaaay too dark. I looked orangey. Semi Matte was too light. I mixed both and it worked well. I love the foundation! No itchies at ALL! (I got the itchies when I wear BE and I perspire.)

The blushes (Girls' Day Out and Chit Chat and Natural) were lovely as well...lasted me the whole day though it was hot out.

And the premium foundation brush--(had to research how to use it, as I was used to BE's flawless application brush) was great too! So soft, easy to use (took longer, but I liked the fact that I was pretending to "paint" my face)!

Yes, girls, this is it for me! I've found my makeup!!! And their customer service is EXCELLENT! I'm in there with all of you EDM fans!

I am glad you like it too.
smile.gif
I also think that the intensive formula is darker; It only matches my skintone now because I am self tanning; otherwise I would have to go with the medium beige matte.

Quote:
just a question do you always wear the finishing dust after your powder concealer?I am only using the concealer at the monent (light matte from the starter kit) but I am going to make an order for the full size soon and i?d like to know if i need to order also the finishing dust!

I put on the finish dust last, after the blush. The dust always came with my kits.

Originally Posted by girl_geek /img/forum/go_quote.gif I personally didn't think the Finishing Dust did a bit of good -- you can read my review here. Hi g_g... thanks for your answer, i always read your reviews, i should have missed this one!
I'll stick with the concealer then, thanks again!

Micra
smile.gif

has anyone broken out in the begining because of this stuff? i maybe am, not sure if its from this i hope its not though :S but this was the only new thing i have used.......

EDM Premium Kabuki is sooooo SOFT!! Yes it shedding quite a bit at first but it makes application fast and flawless. I got it in my kit and will be definetly ordering the 5pc brush set since it's so cheap. I'm really impressed by this line and their brushes are fantastic better than high end brand names that cost $$$...

Originally Posted by iceboi /img/forum/go_quote.gif EDM Premium Kabuki is sooooo SOFT!! Yes it shedding quite a bit at first but it makes application fast and flawless. I got it in my kit and will be definetly ordering the 5pc brush set since it's so cheap. I'm really impressed by this line and their brushes are fantastic better than high end brand names that cost $$$... If the brushes are shedding a lot, they can't be *that* great of quality ... my Sonia Kashuk and Essence of Beauty brushes are about the same price ($4-12 depending on the brush) and are also nice and soft, but they never shed!

Back