Just tried Ocean Mist minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lucky girl :laughing: But I'm a little bit jealous :icon_redf . I'm still waiting my Thanksgiving Sale order. I hope I'm lucky enough and won't wait to receive my order as long as simisimi does:eusa_pray:

great photos!!!

you so beautifull thais!!

but when I try ocean mist.. the coverage not so very well on my face.. but somebody said that the chenge the formula.. maybe I will give it a chanse..

but Im still waiting for the great concealers that I order from them..

I hope its will be soon..

I cant wait anymore!

Looking Great!!!!!!! Waiting for my first samples from EDM, hope I'll like it.

oops yes i just received my samples.

it took 4 weeks because of the holidays i guess and i hadnt noticed the 12 dollar shipping.

o well, just hope i find my HD in the samples- they do look a good colour but i havent had a moment to try out yet...:10:

wow, quick update everyone...

i emailed the company 20 mins ago, and they have kindly given me a refund for the overcharge. i feel bad now for posting instead of emailing them to ask if it was an error.

all in all that is fantastic customer service! :glasses:

just tried the wheat foundation, and it gives me a great golden tanned look, very natural and healthy! it was my birthday recently and i had overindulged in the wine, and looked a bit grim. now i can face the world again so thank you Ocean Mist- :rockwoot:

I love Ocean Mist! Feels light and looks natural, and the shades are very forgiving. They have great customer service and fast shipping as well. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am currently roadtesting my OM samples in Sandstone and Almond. I prefer Almond, though. I might try Praline as well. Love love love!

I got notification on the 23rd that my order was complete, but still no order received. I just emailed them and hope to hear back soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I just tried out some of my Ocean Mist samples today, and so far I like them better than the samples that I received from Signature and Everyday Minerals. For one thing, the Sunsilk Foundation is pale enough to match my skin tone, without making me look like a corpse. The Light Concealer is also awesome. It covers everything that it needs to, without looking grainy the way that other mineral concealers that I've tried have. Plus, my order was shipped at light speed.

I have samples coming from a few other places, but I suspect that I'll be sticking with Ocean Mist for at least my foundation. Though I'm going to have to try a different blush of theirs than Sea Fan, which was a little bit too orange for me.

Just an update: I LOVE Praline! Better than Almond for my skintone. Sometimes I mix them because I don't know what else to do with my Almond (or Sandstone) samples. Now my only problem is how to make it last. By the middle of the day, my Ocean Mist is about 70% gone. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh noes :/ I wanna get samples from a local reseller, but I'm still doing my research :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

but I'm having second thoughts because of the comments I read about its not so good staying power

I almost ordered the Ocean Mist samples yesterday, but did not. What is UD? I am a newbie and have only ordered the sample kit from EDM. Someone told me EDM gets bad reviews on another board, but people here seem to like it and that person referred me to this board.

Yup, I don't like the staying power. Will have to try this with primer or something. I did try the wet application method. It lasted a bit longer, but still not the entire day (unlike Monave).

I just got my full-sized stuff from OM today! I took a chance on the Mermaid's Kiss blush, and am thrilled with it. I am fair and slightly warm complected (I use either Sunsilk or Linen foundation, or a blend of the two), and it looks exactly like my natural cheek color after exercise. Great stuff.

The staying power has been pretty good for me, especially with a primer (I use Monistat Chafing Relief Powder-Gel).

I've used some of my Deep Thoughts e/s samples now as well, and I really love some of the colors. I've had some trouble with creasing, which is no surprise considering my deep set eyes, but I haven't been using a primer, either. I'll retest once I get my paws on some Primer Potion.

i use monistat too for primer and i apply omc bamboo wet. it lasts about 8 hours on me. bamboo is my hg foundie and sea fan is my favorite blush. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back