Just tried Ocean Mist minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered a sample kit today...can't wait to get it!

Kris

I placed an order this morning, very late morning and just got an e-mail that said it's already been shipped! Sample packet is what I ordered. That's impressive!

Kris

Looking good! I like the coverage, it looks very smooth and even. Almost like a soft cream look. Looks very soft and natural!

I second that!

I really dislike EDM and tried many mineral brands that are far superior. My experience was that EDM transferred too easily to clothing, pooled around imperfections and didn't hold up. At the end of the day, it just looked bad. It may work for gals with oily skin, my skin is extremely dry and finicky. The only products I really enjoyed were the blushes.

I really like Oceanmist! Their foundation is so excellent. I love Hammerhead eyeshadow, Vanora blush, and Manatee eyeshadow.

i really love their Rosy Snapper blush. It's the perfect pink for light to light-medium skin

Just ordered today ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> !

I'm getting :

Try me kit (

-Foundations: Vanilla, porcelain, Sunsilk

-Blush: Mermaid's Kiss

-Finishing powder: Silken Perfection Face

-Powder Condealer: Fair

-With the teeny Brush

)

Deep Thought Collection Sample (

-Perfect Pout - rich shimmering purple.

-Anissette - deep gray blue shimmer.

-Eva - pinkish plum shimmer.

-Phantasy - shimmering reddish plum.

-Wishful - fresh lavender shimmer.

-Musing - deep blue shimmer.

-Sagebrush - gilded medium moss green.

-Natura - earthy bronze.

-Chimera - golden bronze.

-Gypsy Star - yellow gold shimmer.

-Tiki - bright golden green shimmer.

)

Black Sea Eyeshadow / Eyeliner (Travel Size)

Hope I'll have them soon !

hi there..

hope you will get the items soon.

I order in 10/30/07 and I didnt get my order yet.

:10:

I wasn't impressed with eyeshadows (I prefer more dramatic colours) but their veil and concealer are my HGs :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

great cs, too.

Wow that is pretty long, sim. Hope you get your order soon!

I ordered my sample kit on 12/12 and I'm an international customer so I'm not expecting it to arrive that soon :sleepyhead:

i'm in love with mermaid's kiss, i will probably order it soon. as for the foundations, i'm not sure, one looks too yellow on me, one looks too pink but considering the bad lightning in the apartment i can't tell for sure.

I love Mermaid's Kiss too! I like their foundations, however I think they are a little heavy feeling. But it covers with one application, that I like.

Kris

I just received my sample kit today :sunshine:

I placed my order on 12/12 and it took 10 days to get here, thats really fast for me :top:

And they also include an additional eye shadow sample size in a little baggie. I'm not an eyeshadow user yet, but it's pink(Pink Urchin e/s) thankfully so I'll use it as my blusher hee :laughing:

I ordered on the 15th and I got it yesterday (Less than 7 days ! WoW ! That's what I call fast !). When I got back from work it was in the mail :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I was sooo happy ! They added some eyeshadow (Sea weed)... :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> And I sooooo love the colors of the "Deep Thought" collection ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> espeially the "Tiki" :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> and The Black Sea eyeshadow is awesome ! That tiny brush is cute too ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm Sooooo looking forward into buying back from them ! Thanks Ocean Mist ! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> heh

Oh no! I'll check the status of this and send an email. It was shipped again on Dec 3rd, but seems to be taking some time. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

ohhhhh nice!! and thank you !!!!!

its so nice to post that!!!

becouse I like your prodcuts so much!

your concealers is great and its the reason that I order 2 full size..

but I hope I will get it soon!

Back