Just tried Ocean Mist minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in Canada and got my order pretty fast...maybe about a week or so. I'm almost sure that she does ship internationally, she's great with answering emails so I would suggest emailing her through her "contact us" tab on her website. Good luck!! :unsure:

I finally got my oceanmist MMU today. I'm gonna try it tomorrow morning. I'll let you know how it works out. I'm still waiting for lumiere.

Great Reginaalear. I really hope that it's a match for you. In any event one of the two. Both are good quality and very affordable.

You look wonderful! The sandstone does appear a tad lighter but both suit you. Beautiful

What great customer service!

Thanks for the review! From your pics it looks like you have great skin with or without foundation anyway, lol!

I so loved the finish of Ocean mist's Almond foundation on me that I ordered full-sized pots of a lot of their products esp. the blushes! I can't wait for them to arrive.

I wanna try Ocean Mist as well. I use medium beige in EDM. Does anybody know what I should go for in Ocean Mist?

I just got samples too but haven't gotten around to trying them yet - I've oredered so many MMU samples in the last few weeks it's hard to keep up with the sampling :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> COlors look like they are a good match for my skin though.

I heard so many good things on here about Ocean Mist that I went ahead and got their Starter Kit which I absolutely love! I have fair skin and found my perfect match in the Linen Neutral Fair foundation. I think their Light Concealer is fabulous as is their Lightly Tinted Mineral Veil. I love the Silk Powder from EDM but I think that OM's Lightly Tinted Mineral Veil rivals this and may even be better, IMHO. I liked the products so much that I did before and after pics that I sent to Ocean Mist which might be displayed in the "Before and After" section on their website...the difference with Ocean Mist is definitely remarkable! I think they are going to be my go-to company for foundation, concealer, and mineral veil. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Their Saffron yellow concealer is the best one I've tried from a lot of companies so far. It covers undereye circles, scars and everything else that needs covering. HG concealer for me and for all my friends who've tried it that we all have fullpots of this!

I love the coverage their concealer gives, but I think it's making me break out. Eeek. Need to experiment a bit.

I ordered the Vanora blush in the sample kit. I loved this color but I gave it to my daughter. I figure that she's a semi-penniless college kid and I want her to spend her money on groceries, not makeup. I need to order a full size for myself. When my daughter comes home for spring break, it will be a week of makeovers. I usually order foundation samples one shade darker than myself for my college daughter. I don't think she has had time to enjoy the samples. I can't wait to see how Oceanmist looks on her.

Back