Just tried Ocean Mist minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:icon_bigg .Looks really good on you. Think the Sandstone is a slight better look but that could be the lighting in the photo. Anyway, thank you for the info and now I'm off to order samples.

okie. I got my samples Monday. Tried it on 2day and to be honest.... it's okie. I still like my EDM better. I felt w/ ocean mist Minerals , i had to use a lot more product than edm . It doesn't give me the glow i want. But , it's not a bad product @ all. I used Shell and Silken Perfection Face Powder and the Vanora Blush.

I do appreciate that packaging (even for samples) was a cute holiday plastic bag. and shipping was very fast.

edit:ppics removed

kim...this looks good on you...very natural and i think it's a good color. i don't know how the EDM looks on you, but i like this one! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> your skin looks fabulous.

I'll post EDM later today. But I'm wearing EDM in my profile pic and my avatar

Kim, I agree that EDM looks better on you. But keeping in mind that different skins respond differently to different cosmetics (some people here hate EDM while me and you love it LOL), this may be a very good option for other people still on the hunt for their HG mineral foundation. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Don't you think?

it is a good MMu , my skin's just picky or something . I'm glad u got me to try it though. Thx Thais

Real time shipping didn't want to take flat rate envelopes, but I've updated it to make international shipping less expensive. Sorry about the confusion.

Maybe someone here can help me. I'm getting ready to order the sample kit for ocean mist once I get my paycheck tomorrow! Which I'm excited about since I really want to try, since I like the options of colours. But I was wondering how dark the dark mineral tinted veil is. Basically should I order the light or dark one? Maybe some of you who have already tried this brand know something about it. If not that's cool, that part of the fun of sampling makeup! I have medium olive tones. I'm not light by any means, but not super dark either. I'm thinking of ordering the buff, tahiti and mink foundation samples from ocean mist. But I wasn't sure which finishing powder to get.

I recommend the light mineral veils for those with fair to medium-tan skintones and the darker one to those with tan to deep skintones. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Im kinda upset because ive been waiting for my samples and the post office says its delievered but my sister who brought in the mail said there was no package in the mail box. Im assuming they must have left it at another house, im hoping ill get it. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

oh thats so nice of you! The mail hasnt come in yet so maybe ill get the other one. idk but thanks!!

Back