Just tried Ocean Mist minerals

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I realli love the coverage of this foundation on your skin. It realli seems to brighten up your whole face. The blush realli compliments u! The only con i can see is , It doesn't seem like it last all day. Maybe it might if u used it w/the finishing dust from ocean mist instead of Mineral Veil.

Well I put it on today AND LOVE IT. I am also surprised how well the concealer worked. I will report later in day as far as how long it lasts but putting it on and the way it looks is AWESOME. I am very happy with the colors I got. The blush in the container looked less than satisfatory but putting it on I love it. To me its more "dewy looking" than other brands which I love.

For some reason my face has been oilier this week so I will try to post a "end of work day" picture again at some point when My skin gets back to normal. LOL

wow Thais, you look great with every MMU you try! lol!

you're right, I didn't see much of a difference between the 2 shades you posted.

Hmm, I think I'm going to have to order some samples of this one very soon. Though it will need to wait until after the next paycheck lol!

I think thats my favorite MM blush on you, Thais! It gave you such a pretty glow! I definitely will have to order some samples!

I just got my ocean mist samples , havent tried them yet though.

But others are right Thais , you look great in all the minerals. Im jealous.

WOW, Thais...MMU always looks sooo good on you. i think you look great regardless of which brand you use! i need to practice more so i can get it to look like yours! heehee...

I just got my Ocean Mist samples (they arrived soo fast)! I ordered my second set of edm last Mon. and ordered OM samples on Thurs. and received them both today!

Back