Kardashians Launching Color Cosmetics Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is no manufacturer listed. Just says Made in China. Hopefully Boldface answers your question.

Originally Posted by Fairest of all /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The first thing I thought of when I heard about this was if they are going to have one of those fancy face chart how to's that look like these:

"Apply your concealer heavily from your under eye area to your temples all the way down to the bottom of your cheeks"

I can't even make sense of the layers of makeup she wears. She's super pretty without any so I don't get why she wears so much
Ugh!! This is just plain disturbing. I've never seen anything like it!

Originally Posted by Tyari /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Please... they are still gonna be wearing MAC and Nars.
This is what cracks me up about Beyonce doing ads for L'Oreal hair color...she wears wigs! Are they saying she colors her wigs with L'Oreal??? Yeah, it sucks when they are willing to slap a celeb name, or use them for ads, when you know they don't use the products.

Originally Posted by MzBrownbeauty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Bye girl fly girl....Your getting bent out of shape over Kim Kardashian; I can ask you the same question, do you know her personally? When you go off on other people who are just stating their opinions you actually look like the psycho you claim others to be. As far as going on Kim Kardashian boards, this is the first time I EVER stated any displeasure with or about the Kardashians. I wasn't aware that A) We're not allowed to make ANY negative statements regarding Kim Kardashian B) Your the moderator of this forum.
I love you MzBB!

I missed this when it originally was posted. I am so glad it got bumped. This was hilarious to read and made my morning.

I can't see any reason to buy Kardashian branded products at this point, but I think I may be the only person who likes Kim Kardashian's perfume. I'm waiting for it to get discontinued and to buy it up cheap though. lmao!

I really do not get reality show celebrities. People who are famous for being famous, but actually have no real talents.

Back