Kardashians Launching Color Cosmetics Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw these at Ulta last week and Im still not interested. They are already under fire for the name, apparently getting sued by a high end makeup line out of Beverly Hills called Chroma. Funny how all their products come under massive scandal somehow. Not buying into it, they wont get any of my money!

Saw it on Muse...looked like fun. I have not a thing from anything that they sell. 12.99 not to bad for a pallet.

I'm not buying products from celebrities (I use this term loosely) that annoy me. I cancelled my shoedazzle account for this reason. There is power in where we choose to spend our money.

I sadly LOVE to HATE the K's (LOL)...  They seriously get under my skin and I feel that they aren't genuine... I would NEVER  support them, never even think about it, that is, until I heard about their makeup line. I despise their personalities and fame, but MAN do they wear awesome makeup. If the concept is being made by THEIR personal makeup artists, I miiiight give in a try it out. I doubt they themselves can do good makeup, but their artists seem really talented the way they do them up for the show and red carpet events. It's also usually styles I would be interested in trying myself, smokey neutral eyes and nice contouring.

I don't support the Kardashians and never understood the hype..first off, didn't Kim become famous because of a sex tape she released? Absolutely, their mama is a pimp and they're fame/money hungry and seem like they'd do anything to get more. None of them contribute anything more than a pretty face and their name, which I am leery of lol. I'd much rather endorse women who stand for something and are willing to back it up than some vapid people with pretty faces. Yes, Kim did get flour bombed and because of that, her family or sister(s) stopped endorsing PETA.
All that. I won't purchase anything that is related to them, period. I loathe these media whores.

I really don't care who's product it is, if the quality is good, or somewhat decent, but at a good price, I'll buy it. I can't really say I hate ppl I don't really know, they are celebrities and that's it I don't hate them or love them, sometimes I'll love what they wear, but no them :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I'm not saying anyone said they hated them, I'm just saying I don't :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I do love how Kim pull off cute outfits with a big butt, cuz I have one too and I like the fact that she is a celebrity with curves and has an amazing body. So if the product is good and has a good price, I'll get it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Put this right on the shelf next to "Snooki" perfume and any other product you might catch a social disease from. . .  

Won't be buying this, they have not helped in any shape or form of the production of this makeup. They only turned up for the photos hoot.

Whats wrong with my spelling today, I'm soooo tired just finished a long day of facials and waxing.

I agree that they are just in this to get a fast buck. I won't be buying any of their products either.

Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I bought about 2/3 of the collection lol.
If anyone has anything from the Kardashian makeup line, would you do me a favor?  I've searched all over the internet for who manufactures the makeup and can not find any information, none, nadda, zilch.  I find that a bit odd.  Anyway, would you look on the back of the makeup palettes and on the lipstick packaging and see if there is a manufacturer listed on them.  I also searched for the manufacturer of Kat Von D makeup and also could not find any information.  Generally speaking, I've never had any problems finding manufacturers of makeup brands online.  The information is usually fairly easy to find.  I don't think Sephora makes Kat Von D makeup, I don't think Sephora makes their own line of makeup.  I'm sure the manufacturing is outsourced.  I'd like to know who is actually producing it.

I've watched some Youtube reviews of the Kardashian line and so far, they are not good.  What got my attention was in one review she showed a tube of lipstick that looked a lot like Wet N Wild's Megalast lipstick.  That got me to wondering if Markwins, which manufactures Wet N Wild, also manufactures some of the Khroma line.  If that's the case, then this makeup is WAY over priced. 

So, if you guys would be so kind and take a little peak at the labeling and let us know if there is a manufacturer listed, I'd be so grateful!

As far as I know the Kardashian line does not have lipsticks. I have the Au Naturel set, but it has a dual ended plastic tube with liner and lipstick. I actually really like everything so far.

Boldface Licensing and Branding handles their distribution, and they have a contact form on their web site.

As far as I know the Kardashian line does not have lipsticks. I have the Au Naturel set, but it has a dual ended plastic tube with liner and lipstick. I actually really like everything so far. Boldface Licensing and Branding handles their distribution, and they have a contact form on their web site.
Thanks for replying! I knew Boldface handled the licensing but am curious as to who the manufacturer is.

Back