Kardashians Launching Color Cosmetics Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Woooowwwwww....................... What is your problem?? First of all, I never said anything about disliking the Kardashians so don't put words in my mouth. Posting up a storm? Don't flatter yourself. I was replying to other people's comments. As a matter of fact, I replied to exactly ONE of your posts!! Everything else I said was directly at other people....... so....... yeah....... get your facts straight. I was completely moving forward with the thread, as indicated in my last post prior to this one, until you came on here and called me out. Furthermore, don't you dare try to insult me with your snarky, passive aggressive remarks and then tell me to move one. Why don't you take your own advice. Please.......

Originally Posted by Honesty /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Actually Johnnie I am Kim Kardashian so I have a reason to reply in this thread
plain.gif

Anyway, Beautii, for you to be so tired, you have been posting up a storm when I've only said two things, neither of which not even directed towards you. I stated my opinion just as you stated yours, so please move on. We get it, you dislike people who you have never met and you can bash them via the internet but can't deal with others supposedly bashing you. Understood.  

Ok ladies, this is starting to go off topic and get personal. Let's keep in mind that this is all supposed to fun and informative.

...Did no one notice that she said "I am Kim Kardashian"? No one's going to question that? lol. Where's the proof?

Originally Posted by eclipsechick08 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
...Did no one notice that she said "I am Kim Kardashian"? No one's going to question that? lol. Where's the proof?
I was just thinking that that statement was too ridiculous to even deserve a response :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm *sure* coming onto a makeup forum and defending herself is right at the top of Kim Kardashian's to do list 
rofl2.gif

Originally Posted by BrittneyMarie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was just thinking that that statement was too ridiculous to even deserve a response :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm *sure* coming onto a makeup forum and defending herself is right at the top of Kim Kardashian's to do list 
rofl2.gif
No, seeing as how it is off topic, it is best to leave it alone.

I noticed it. But like BrittneyMarie said, it's just too silly to deserve a response. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Reading this was wonderfully comical :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I too won't be going anywhere near the Kardashian line (p.s I don't know much about their family or anything, but from the little I read, I actually DO respect Kourtney and Khloe a little, they are actually pretty good business women, they run their store Dash and pretty well from what I've heard) Kim is the only one I have ZERO respect for(oh and their mother, wow....)

I also don't respect Kat Von D either(and don't buy her line), BUT at least before her cosmetic line she was really into makeup and DID do it well on herself, the Kardashians deff. know almost nothing about makeup :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

JUST AN OPINION, fake Kim Kardashian please don't get mad :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (or fake Kat Von D if she appears here also :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

I have a feeling it will be more similar to how Kat Von D works with Sephora for her line when the fact is that it's a Sephora product with her name slapped on the label to justify the higher price. My guess is the products will be made by ULTA and slapped with their name on it to justify the higher price. Some ULTA products are good and some are not.
The items in Kat Von D's line are not Sephora products, they are just sold exclusively AT Sephora. Kat Von D is very involved in the development of the products of her makeup line from the names she gives each product, to the colors she chooses for her palettes. Her name is not simply "slapped" on the label. 
It was shown on one of the episodes on her now defunct show that she works with Sephora to make the products. Sephora makes the products on her behalf.

Actually Johnnie I am Kim Kardashian so I have a reason to reply in this thread:plain: Anyway, Beautii, for you to be so tired, you have been posting up a storm when I've only said two things, neither of which not even directed towards you. I stated my opinion just as you stated yours, so please move on. We get it, you dislike people who you have never met and you can bash them via the internet but can't deal with others supposedly bashing you. Understood.  
You do realize that you IP is logged and it's easily verfied where you're located at, right? That said, having had the pleasure of meeting a few of Kim's friends and her MUA this weekend I know for a fact you are an imposter. In the US to impersonate another person - even in jest - is a felony. Couple that with Federal internet laws and you can get into some serious hot water.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif
You do realize that you IP is logged and it's easily verfied where you're located at, right? That said, having had the pleasure of meeting a few of Kim's friends and her MUA this weekend I know for a fact you are an imposter. In the US to impersonate another person - even in jest - is a felony. Couple that with Federal internet laws and you can get into some serious hot water.
You tell her girl :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

you're awesome, and this whole thread was hysterical. It's crazy what some people turn a innocent makeup forum into :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Not interested in this at all and I'm even surprised it took so long for them to venture into the cosmetic world considering that's usually one of the main things they're known for.  Now... if Mario Dedivanovic came out with a cosmetic line I'd be more interested in that. 

Quote:Originally Posted by Jwls750 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Reading this was wonderfully comical :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I too won't be going anywhere near the Kardashian line (p.s I don't know much about their family or anything, but from the little I read, I actually DO respect Kourtney and Khloe a little, they are actually pretty good business women, they run their store Dash and pretty well from what I've heard) Kim is the only one I have ZERO respect for(oh and their mother, wow....)

I also don't respect Kat Von D either(and don't buy her line), BUT at least before her cosmetic line she was really into makeup and DID do it well on herself, the Kardashians deff. know almost nothing about makeup :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

JUST AN OPINION, fake Kim Kardashian please don't get mad :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> (or fake Kat Von D if she appears here also :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />)

Totally agree! I have a few KVD palettes and they arnt too bad, and all of her scents. actually, her scent saint happens to be my favorite perfume ever! I can care less on whether or not KVD just stamped her name on it or actually had something to do with it. As for the Kardashians' makeup line, I dont really care because I dont shop at ulta anyways so it wouldnt be something i would consider picking up.

Cruelty Free is very important to me...I don't want beauty at the cost of an innocent creature's life.

Originally Posted by Bflopolska /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I won't buy it for the same reason!
ditto.. If I get samples or tester for my site, I will try them but overall I will skip it. 

The only reason I would ever consider on buying them if their key makeup artist was involved in the making. 

Other than that I would have to say I pass..

Originally Posted by Johnnie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder just how well these products will be formulated. Wonder if they'll be cruelty-free too...THAT I HIGHLY doubt. 
besides that, I want to know what the price range will be? 

Does anyone know? 

Ok, I will openly admit that I despise the Kardashians and believe that watching any one of their shows will kill brain cells.  HOWEVER, you have to admit that from a business prospective, it's ingenious.  Clothing, Shoes, Makeup... what's next?   I still however refuse to buy it because I will never support their efforts regardless of how smart they are.

Back