Katie holmes: bedsheet or toga?

Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews

Help Support Makeuptalk.com - Makeup forums and reviews:

Reaction score
what do we think of Katie Holmes at an awards evening?

not many people could rock what amounts to a jewelled bedsheet but she manages. Would you look at those legs? super toned!

pic source: Go Fug Yourself

Reaction score
I think she looks really good. Is it just me or has she lost a bunch of weight? That type of dress looks perfect for a flash dinner out because you can eat heaps and it won't show lol!

Reaction score
well she DID run the NY marathon! holy crap, no wonder her legs are toned. But, if I had a bajillion dollars I'd spend all day working out with a trainer too.

Ok, that's a lie. I'd be shopping
(but I'd get a nutritionalist to organise my meals. Everywhere, LOL)

Reaction score
Originally Posted by pinksugar /img/forum/go_quote.gif well she DID run the NY marathon! holy crap, no wonder her legs are toned. But, if I had a bajillion dollars I'd spend all day working out with a trainer too.
Ok, that's a lie. I'd be shopping
(but I'd get a nutritionalist to organise my meals. Everywhere, LOL)

LOL! Me too, a personal chef

Reaction score
She has a super cute face and tall and nice body, shimmery toga bedsheet..i like it.....

i don't think a lot of ppl can pull this look off...but she does a good job of that.

I don't think this would've been my top pick of the dresses she could've worn though.

Reaction score
She could have done so much better. She has an amazing body and she should have shown a little more instead of hiding it behind a pretty sheet.

Reaction score
I dont really like it. Granted, I dont like most of what she wears, lol, but I am not a fan of the toga dresses celebrities are wearing these days. It would have looked better with some oomph to it also, it looks too much like I wore to a toga party in college, lol

Reaction score
Toga party? o_O

What a waste of a beautiful and toned body -sigh-

If i had her body, id prolly walk around naked LOL!

Reaction score
I know a lot of people liked this dress but I didn't. It just isn't flattering.

Reaction score
She is a pretty girl but wearing a curtin isn't flattering.

Reaction score
All she needs is a torch and she would look like the statue of liberty. Thats what her dress reminds me of.