Keep it going! The Penpal Thread!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Babs28, @tulosai, @GlamBabe @LadyK and @Spiritwind10 I have been working on little surprise boxes for you all, and they are all packed up and read to go! I'm about halfway through writing everyone's letters, so packages should go out sometime next week!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Sooooooooooo I have letters for some ladies, but I totally keep forgetting to mail them (and one came back for lack of postage? whatever, USPS.). So, @tulosai and @bellatrix42, your letters will be in the mail on Monday. I swear! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Edit: Oh, and @Sheeeeeelby, I just got your letter today so you can expect a reply super soon, too!

@LadyK  and @utgal2004  thanks for the letters, and especially the fab book LadyK!! @usofjessamerica and @EevieK I also got your cards... sorry I am so late in replying EevieK!! I will have replies for all of you out Monday I hope!

Is there anyone else who thinks I should have something from them or who hasn't gotten a response from me??? Work has been INCREDIBLY overwhelming so please let me know if you think I'm forgetting you... 
icon_redface.gif

@Babs28 , @tulosai , @GlamBabe @LadyK and @Spiritwind10 I have been working on little surprise boxes for you all, and they are all packed up and read to go! I'm about halfway through writing everyone's letters, so packages should go out sometime next week! :icon_chee
Thank you sweet lady!!! Did you get a little package from me yet??

Quote: Originally Posted by Spiritwind10 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thank you sweet lady!!! Did you get a little package from me yet??
I did! I just messaged you about it on FB! ^_^ /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

[@]cobainrls[/@] I just got your letter today. And that Luna Lovegood stamp had me fangirling for ten minutes, haha! I will write a reply this week and get a letter sent out soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> [@]tulosai[/@] no worries! I'm sorry work has been hectic, I hope things ease up soon :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Four more days intil I can get back to writing

Quote: Originally Posted by tulosai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @LadyK  and @utgal2004  thanks for the letters, and especially the fab book LadyK!! @usofjessamerica and @EevieK I also got your cards... sorry I am so late in replying EevieK!! I will have replies for all of you out Monday I hope!

Is there anyone else who thinks I should have something from them or who hasn't gotten a response from me??? Work has been INCREDIBLY overwhelming so please let me know if you think I'm forgetting you... 
icon_redface.gif

Sorry work has been so hectic.  Take all the time you need!  

@Spiritwind10 @Babs28 @LadyK @tulosai and @GlamBabe Your packages are shipping off tomorrow!!

(the hearts started out as a way to strategically cover addresses...then it got out of hand...and then I found a little letter and a stamp border...someone needs to take the clip art away from me LOL!)

Quote: Originally Posted by MissJexie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  @Spiritwind10 @Babs28 @LadyK @tulosai and @GlamBabe Your packages are shipping off tomorrow!!

(the hearts started out as a way to strategically cover addresses...then it got out of hand...and then I found a little letter and a stamp border...someone needs to take the clip art away from me LOL!)
Hahahaha, I love it! 

Took my final last night and turned in grades today so I will be writing some letters this week.  Thank you to all my patient penpals!

@yousoldtheworld @jannie135 @utgal2004 @meaganola letters went out today! I hope you get them by the weekend!

SHOOT. Well, letters mostly written, then I realize...I'm out of freakin' envelopes. So I figured I'd be able to get some beginning of the week...well, I haven't yet. SO SORRY GUYS.  My new schedule has me working Monday - Friday for a while and I feel like I am getting NOTHING accomplished. They will be out asap!!!

@babs28 letter went out today and @cobainrls should go out tomorrow. Sorry for delay but was in hospital 3 times in 5 days. Not good. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by lorizav /img/forum/go_quote.gif

@babs28 letter went out today and @cobainrls should go out tomorrow. Sorry for delay but was in hospital 3 times in 5 days. Not good.
frown.gif

I hope you're feeling better!

@cobainrls just got a letter out to you today! I used that conditioner you sent me...and OH MY GOODNESS. I can't stop smelling my hair. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I ended up getting admitted to the hospital but at least I have MUT to keep me entertained :heart:

Quote: Originally Posted by lorizav /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for the well wishes everyone. I ended up getting admitted to the hospital but at least I have MUT to keep me entertained
heart.gif

oh no :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> <3 Get well soon.

I am keeping up my "world's worst penpal" title as I still haven't gotten envelopes to mail out my damned letters! Life, man. My nephew (1 year old) just had major surgery (leg amputation, below the knee, he was born without a fibula bone) my sister, nephews, and niece are in town from out of state, my hours keep changing, I've been sick, AND I GIVE UP. 

I owe you all something super awesome. <3

Back