Korean Makeup Trend - BB Cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any updates on the BB Cream?

I just bought one from Ebay.

Unfortunately there is no Missha in Perth, Australia. I tried looking to see if i can order online and they are charging $25 for postage...Urrmm.. Don't think so.

so far I'm happy with it.. No noticeable difference in my skin - I feel it looks better/I feel better about it, but at the same time, I don't know whether it's 'real' or whether it's my imagination, LOL.

it feels good on the skin, it gives nice coverage... I'd say, for the price ($30ish I think? maybe less?) it's excellent. Certainly nicer feeling that my more expensive products. (Except paul and joe. They feel good
biggrin.gif
)

Pinksugar, thanks for the review.

Do you use any foundation/powder after it? Is the colour similar to your skintone or different?

I'm so upset that there's no Missha in Perth..
frown.gif

I don't use foundation, it does provide some coverage and I don't like really heavy coverage anyway, so I just put powder over to set it. It matches my skin quite well but it only comes in one colour so I don't know exactly how it would work for different skin tones?

I could cp it for you? it only costs 7.50 in postage for up to 500 g OVERNIGHT, so if you really wanted to try it you could send some money through paypal and you could have it by the end of the week (roughly, lol)

Which one did you buy, Rosie?

I've heard good things about Missha Shiny and Missha Watery.

I gott the gold one, which has 20+ spf.. it's the best one for winter, and seemed to do the most stuff for the cost.

They had 3 to choose from at my missha store, but one was sold out and I didn't want to wait. I'm very happy with it so far. My skin doesn't feel clogged like it does with some other foundations, but then again, this is more of a tinted medicated moisturiser than a foundation.

Oh yes please I am definetely interested. Sorry for the late reply but they decided to cut off my internet yesterday as we are changing Isp (from iprimus to iinet) so now we don't have internet at home. Trying to navigate makeuptalk using bb is crazy!

Ill pm you right now. Going to work soon so I can transfer using paypal at work.

Thank you sooo much again.

no probs at all. As I said, there are 3 to choose from so if you let me know which one you would like I can collect it for you
smile.gif

I think this product was featured in my Sephora e-mail today, did anyone else see that??

It wouldn't hurt to check again I suppose!
lol.gif

I could help with the Korean BB creams. Surf Skinfood and Missha and The Face Shop. I can help Custom Purchase. Cheers

I bought the Missha Vita+ BB Cream yesterday. I've only used it twice so I don't know if it has helped my skin but I do love what I see so far. It's a perfect foundation replacement for me for the summer. It gave me the appearance of an even skintone and feels great.

There are tons of Missha stores/counters where I live. I only paid $11.00, the most expensive Missha BB Cream I saw was $18.00. If anyone wants a CP, let me know.

wow, D, you know you are getting a bargain! it costs 32 for the most expensive one here, and around 23 for the cheapest. I think?

I think the one in the Sephora email was yu-be, i don't know if it's the same thing. I don't think it is.

Back