Korean Makeup Trend - BB Cream

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PinkSugar, thanks for that!! I've received my BB cream today
smile.gif

So far i'm loving it. It looks really natural yet at the same time managed to even out my skin tone. It doesn't feel heavy, gives great coverage (better than tinted moisturiser) and feels & looks better than if i were to wear mineral makeup. The colour 23 is great for my tan skin as well. I was afraid that its going to be too light or too pink but so far its a match.

dclone710 & Sirius, you are soo lucky!! BB cream originates from Korea so you guys are spoilt for choice over there.
smile.gif

Ooh, thanks for updating with your thoughts, girls! I actually haven't tried any BB Creams myself, but I plan on trying the Missha ones when I have time to go to the store.

BB cream actually is from Germany but it became popular in Korea~

I wish I could get this o_o but my skin's not good enough yet ! still need full coverage haha. *awaits the day I can order BB*

After trying the sample, I finally bought BB M Missha cream no. 23. I love it. It makes my skin look nice and my blush and bronzer goes on really smooth after applying this cream.

Teb, the Missha in No.23 is quite dark. I heard the Missha watery is also quite dark in colour.

Maybe can give that a try?

Skin79 also comes in darker shades. They aren't thick and gooey so i think its should be easy ok to match your skintone.

I have Missha and where I live, and its not too expensive too so I would probably check it out in the shops if I pass by one. I'm going to check if there's a website for Missha and see if they give a write up on the BB cream. Thanks for the tip Ashley!

Just received my first ever bb cream from Ebay, I got the Hanskin one with spf 30 and so far I loving it!
laughing.gif

I have pretty bad dark pigmentation on both cheeks and the cream helps to even out my skin tone, I also dab extra bits onto the pigmented areas and after applying foundation on top, you can hardly see them anymore!

Gonna try the new Dr. Jart one next time, anyone using it?!

VintageGardinia, how's the colour of the Hanskin one? I heard great things about the Hanskin super Magic ( i think that's the name) and really want to try it but i heard that its quite light in colour?

I also received the BRTC from ebay the other day & i quite like it! Its way to light for my skintone but funnily enough after a while it looked like i wasn't wearing anything. With the Missha you can still see that i'm wearing a little bit of makeup but the BRTC looked like i wasn't wearing anything at all. But it covers the redness of my skin. Only thing is that it doesn't have SPF.

I'm so sad! My Missha only has the regular Missha M BB Cream. I think I have to order Missha Watery or Shiny online.

ParasiteEve,

I do find the color to be light, infact I don't really like the look of it by itself on the skin because it has a slight greyish cast no matter how little I apply?!
frown.gif

Other then that, it is a great base for foundation though. Helps foundation stay on so much longer on my combo skin and no sensitivity or breakouts which I was worried about since my skin can get irritated easily.

HANSKIN_Super_Magic_BB_Creamgif.jpg

Can't compare it with anything else since its my first bb cream, I'm looking forward to getting the new Dr. Jart one (silver tube) because it has spf35.

hi all

u might want to try the Skinfood Mushroom BB Cream. it has more functions than the Aloe BB Cream!

i just bought it from an online spree, and i highly recommend it!

i think the spree is still ongoing.

I have sooo gotta try this... I have red spots on my cheek left over from cystic pimples and this seems like a wonder product!

I'm so jealous - it seems all BB Creams are very light in color. Even Missha Perfect Cover #23 and Watery. Blah. And I so wanted to try this.

I tried it and I really like the shade.. I tried the Missha one.. but regretfully I bought a travel size and I need the bigger right now.. I don't know what to order brcause there is so many brands and kinds.. can you give me a suggestion please?

someting with high coverage, a little dark and high SPF?

THANKS!

Back