Kylie Jenner Lip Kits

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those colors are nice! I wanna try these, but I don't at the same time lol
The same for me!

image.jpeg

Launching at 9am pacific, 15 minutes to go. Just wanted to give heads up to anyone wanting to order.

Some of the colors sold out super quick today! They are really pretty colors, but they just don't seem any different than any other line to me.

Sounds like more kits will be released this week. Just wanted to pass the info along to anyone who might be interested.

Restock available for purchase now on their website! Just wanted to let anyone know who might be interest.

What you think,why Kylie Jenner must be doing such Make Up endorsement? Is it for her own interest in business or is it for increasing her own Net Worth? Kylie Jenner is the youngest star of the famous Jenner-Kardashian family and has an estimated Net Worth of $5 million, give or take.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a new shade called Kourt K. Looks like a such a pretty dark purple. Thoughts? Anyone looking to get this shade next time around, during the next release?

Kylie lipstick kourt K.png

Those shades look real pretty but I'm way too cheap to spend 29$ on a lip color. I think it's pretty easy to find dupes from a lot cheaper brands like NYX etc. And I think Kylie already has way too much money for me to go and spend my hard earned money on her lip kits  :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  :king:

The Colourpop liquid lipsticks are definitely dupes (and probably made by the same company as rumor has it). The Colourpop formula might not be quite as moisturizing as the Kylie one but the end result is the same. I have tried both formulas.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> 

Looks like there is a new product coming out. From the looks of the picture that Kylie posted with caption "4/1",  it looks like maybe a lip gloss? Sounds like it will be released tomorrow 4/1.

kylie jenner lip kits.png

Looks like there is a new product coming out. From the looks of the picture that Kylie posted with caption "4/1",  it looks like maybe a lip gloss? Sounds like it will be released tomorrow 4/1.

kylie jenner lip kits.png
there is a promo video I found in Youtube, yes, it is lipgloss collection. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back