Kylie Jenner Lip Kits

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my two lipsticks a few days ago, and I wish I'd only bought Posie K. It's a really pretty color and looks good on me, but wow Koko K is such a bad shade. It's so much lighter than I thought it would be and doesn't look good on my pale skin. While I like the color of Posie K, I think the product is very drying and not worth the price. It makes my lips look wrinkly. I think there are a lot of better liquid lipsticks out there.

I tried to get a couple of the lip kits the other night when they were back in stock and I put in my card number and everything and then it said they were out of stock when I submitted my order. I can never get them! Every single time I put in my info and then it says out of order. It's so frustrating!

The glosses are available now too

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the colors are all  terrible.I also dont think a lip product would sell out based on her track record with getting her lips done all the time I mean if this lip plumper kit worked she wouldnt need to have lip fillers the whole thing makes no sense to me.How can you sell a product that you know doesnt work when you have to get work done on your face ??? and a better question who would buy these they already know it doesnt work.

She even lied multiple times saying she used lip liner. I would never endorse this trainwreck of a girl trying to make money off a scam she tried to pull about her lips which clearly look surgically done.That whole family needs mental help.I'am not a fan of that kardashian family.Not to mention the fact no teen / girl in their 20s should be getting work done of plastic surgery of any kind thats not even close to normal behavior.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your thoughts @! This is what MUT is all about, it's great to have opinions for and against. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20"> I agree about the lip fillers. She sells her kits just based on her looks that have been artificially enhanced and don't represent the majority of the women out there. When I bought one of her kits to try I knew I wouldn't look like her. There is nothing that can save my tiny wrinkly lips at this point and I don't even care.  :lol:   I was just curios about these so I had to try since I'm majorly makeup obsessed. 

I wish you could buy the lip liner and the gloss separately though! Also, I've heard mixed reviews about how these last throughout the day... 

Does anyone have any suggestions for a lipstick/stain that actually lasts most of the day? I hate the feeling of constantly worrying whether or not its all over my face/teeth... 

colourpop is great and lasts well, anastasia beverly hills is good too. Too faced Melted is a nice one too.

KVD has the liquid lipsticks now and I do like those. The Melted by TF dries my lips out, I have to prep my lips with chap stick or nipple balm works great too. OCC lip tar is another good one just make sure you are not allergic to peppermint oil, I found out the hard way.

She is adding metallic colors in her lip kit collection.

Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 12.11.37 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-04-11 at 12.11.49 PM.png

I think the colors are all  terrible.I also dont think a lip product would sell out based on her track record with getting her lips done all the time I mean if this lip plumper kit worked she wouldnt need to have lip fillers the whole thing makes no sense to me.How can you sell a product that you know doesnt work when you have to get work done on your face ??? and a better question who would buy these they already know it doesnt work.

She even lied multiple times saying she used lip liner. I would never endorse this trainwreck of a girl trying to make money off a scam she tried to pull about her lips which clearly look surgically done.That whole family needs mental help.I'am not a fan of that kardashian family.Not to mention the fact no teen / girl in their 20s should be getting work done of plastic surgery of any kind thats not even close to normal behavior.
Preach! I so agree with you. I wanted to try her lip kits but realized might be waste for me. Not only it is expensive for my budget, but the formula wont work for me since I dont't have filled lips.

I totally have to agree that no young girl should have any work done. Embrace who you are and how you look and own IT as there is only one YOU!!    I am 51 I don't use anything on my face and I look way young then I am. I have always drink plenty of water all my life and try to lead a blessed life.

Id love to get my hands on these! They don't seem to sell these in the UK which I am a bit gutted about. I hear Dose Lipstick is suppose to have the same effect look wise. Can anyone agree with this?

Thanks 

Id love to get my hands on these! They don't seem to sell these in the UK which I am a bit gutted about. I hear Dose Lipstick is suppose to have the same effect look wise. Can anyone agree with this?

Thanks 
I've heard the same thing about Dose but haven't tried them. The lip kits are rumored to be manufactured by Colourpop and their products are comparable. I have both and I would say the Kylie Jenner liquid lipstick is a bit more moisturizing and creamy as far as the formula goes compared to the Colourpop version. Dose is on my list to try though.

Back