Kylie Jenner Lip Kits

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got one of them at the restock today. I had several in my cart, but only one (Posie K) wasn't sold out by the time I got to the check out page. I'll post my thoughts on it after I try it. The reviews on youtube seem to be mainly good, but I have watched some reviews where the person absolutely hated these. I am always in the pursuit of a good liquid lippie that isn't drying and is kiss proof. I am really liking the lippies by Makeup Monsters so far. They are an indie brand, but I only apply them once and they stay all day through eating.

Here is a picture of all the shades from IG. kylie introduced new shades, Malibu, Ginger and Kristen. Malibu and Kristen were released yesterday. Did anyone purchase these shades? Ginger shade will be released this Friday (tomorrow 7/22).

kylie lip kit shades.jpg

Here are the swatches of the three new shades

kylie jenner lip swatches.jpg

I dont like the shades if she had actual wearable colors other than nude I would maybe try one or two of them but the colors all dissapoint me not to mention the fact they are always sold out and I dont understand why since she has blue and purple lipstick/ lipgloss who would buy that ? lol I actually saw a girl wearing it on her instagram she literally looked like she was dying or had a health condition.Never in my life would I ever consider buying bright blue or a purple lip color product.It just looks insane / ridiculous.

On a different note I got another Inglot Lipgloss 546 but mine is on back order so I wont be getting it for a while .... but I think the tube is pretty and I like the 3D effect it gives off when worn on top of lipstick / lipgloss.

Last edited:
Back