Ladies you must get yourself some Pure Virgin Coconut Oil

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i thought this was working ok for me but now it hasnt really done much. my face was clear for like a day and im getting my ususal zits here and there. i swear nothing works, i dont have bad skin, but ill ALWAYS have the random zits that come in every few days. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

im RUNNING out tomorrow! ill post back an tell u ladies how it goes, but i hope i can find some!

I use a table spoon of sugar and half a teaspoon of C.o and O.O..But it all depends on how much you need or want.

I am sorry it didnt work for you. I am having amazing results from using this!

I have heard a lot of good things about coconut oil. I have hypothyrodism, and I read that it is great for people like me. Does anyone know how much you would have to ingest in order to help boost your metabolism?

I heard from my hairstylist that it is amazing for hair. I am going to get some to use as a conditioner. I LOVE natural oils. They have done wonders for my skin. It's the only thing I use to moisturize now. I will exeriment with coconut oil and see what it does for me. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I read somewhere that 1-2 tablespoon a day. you can even use it as a cooking oil. I also love natural oils because when I was using these chemical products like lotions and stuff, i broke out massively and had uneven complexion. but with natural oils, oh god. its like a skin orgasm

I love Coconut Oil!!! I use to ingest 1-2 tablespoon a day and I loved it as a body moisturizer. I am excited to use it on my face now. I have some sitting in the kitchen

Dearempericalbeauty! Hi! Well, I bought some pure virgin coconut oil, thanks to your recommendation. The health food store here in Canda said that it's 'great!' I'd like to use it for scars (from knee operations) but also for a few old acne scars on my face. How exactly do I do this? Do I 'boil it down' to oil or, apply it in the original state (kinda like a very think butter)? I really appreciate the info- thanks so much. p.s. I'm 'glad your in love- you guys look "very happy" (your pics.a re great:) You can trust a man with a nice lab- my hubby had one when we first met; sadly she passed but the dog's loving nature spewaks volumes about their owners, IMHO. Thanks, BelleMere

Dearempericalbeauty! Hi! Well, I bought some pure virgin coconut oil, thanks to your recommendation. The health food store here in Canda said that it's 'great!' I'd like to use it for scars (from knee operations) but also for a few old acne scars on my face. How exactly do I do this? Do I 'boil it down' to oil or, apply it in the original state (kinda like a very think butter)? I really appreciate the info- thanks so much. p.s. I'm 'glad your in love- you guys look "very happy" (your pics.a re great:) You can trust a man with a nice lab- my hubby had one when we first met; sadly she passed but the dog's loving nature spewaks volumes about their owners, IMHO. Thanks, BelleMere

You don't need to boil it. just apply it to skin directly because it melts when you put it on your hand or skin. use a little amount so it doesn't get all messy.

been using a while and love what it does for my skin. Thats fine but I dont like using it on my lips just dont like the texture and I dont like the smell that well and I dont think its thick enough for my lips, otherwise its great and yep I have been cooking a bit with it as well

Me too. God, my boyfriend went away for 1 week and in that week my skin got so much better it was amazing. He came back and was like "whoa!" and he asked me to pick him up a bottle. i also use the olive oil mixed with coconut oil on my body and my skin is more even toned. my REAL complexion has come out. What i mean by that is, when i used to use other stuff, my skin look darker (I have always been the lightest in my family) and veiled. Well i started noticing that it lost that dullness and looks like it used to when i was like 9 or 10.

I cant say 100% but I don't see why it shouldn't. it wont be a snap miracle oil but it will definitely smoothen out the lines overtime. just be patient.

i've stopped using coconut oil because for some reason its breaking me out. and i hardly ever break out. i'm not 100% sure it's the coconut but after i stopped using it my face cleared up. its a pity too because it felt really nice on my skin. oh well. i hope it's still working for the rest of you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

its still great for hair tho.

Oooh thanks!!! I`m rushing into town right noe to get some.I am soo fed up with my scars and acne skin right now, I`ll buy anything!!!!LOL...thanks

OMG! I love this stuff!!! I used it yesterday after my microdermabrasion and today my skin is much better!!!!Thank you!!!

Latest posts

Back