Languages you speak

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1. What is your native tongue? English

2. How many languages do you speak fluently? What are they? English, I'm learning french in school now, I'd love to one day be fluent in it

3. What languages would you like to learn and why? continue my french studies as well as maybe learn Italian.

1. What is your native tongue?

Arabic (Morocco) That's the first language I spoke.

French

2. How many languages do you speak fluently? What are they?

French and Arabic

I also speak English but not as fluent as I want.

I speak a little Dutch (took 10 years, can you believe I don't speak it fluently ?)

A tiny little bit of German (I took only 6 months) Grammar is soooooooooooo complicated

Took 3 years of Spanish.

A little Lingala (one ex Zaïre's languages), cuz of my ex lol

3. What languages would you like to learn and why?

- Sign language,

- dutch, I know lol I hate that language but its one of our national languages (french, dutch and german)

- Arabic (classic)

1. Mother tongue is Mandarin but it's only really conversational level now because I've stopped going to chinese school and always lapse into speaking English at home

2. Wouldn't say that I'm anywhere near fluent, but I've studied Japanese for 7 years and went on exchange there for a year

3. I'd love to learn French but have such difficulties with its pronunciation... eek.. so much tongue curling !

1. What is your native tongue? Italian.E direi che anche se è la mia madrelingua sbaglio sempre come una scema!

2. How many languages do you speak fluently? A little bit of french...mes cusines sont francais!J'abite en 1 km de distance da la France

3. What languages would you like to learn and why? English

1. (Tagalog) Filipino

2. One. English.

3. Spanish and French. Spanish b/c we travel to a lot of places that speak Spanish and French b/c I learned it in school and I'd like to give it another try.

you forgot the most difficult of the latin language...ITALIAN!!

in english

could .......................................can

I could..................................... I can

you could....... .........................you can

ecc ecc

in italian

potere - condizionale ...........potere

io potrei ................................io posso

tu potresti .............................tu puoi

egli potrebbe .......................egli può

noi potremmo ......................noi possiamo

voi potreste ..........................voi potete

essi potrebbero ....................essi possono :kopfkratz:

1. What is your native tongue? Finnish

2. How many languages do you speak fluently? What are they? Unfortunately only two languages; Finnish and English. I spent a year in the USA and improved my English skills, but I'd love to be even more fluent in English. I had to study Swedish for 7 years at school, but I just never got into it! I can barely understand Swedish nowadays.

3. What languages would you like to learn and why? Spanish and Italian. Those languages just sound so beautiful.

1. What is your native tongue? Polish

Unfortunately only English, a little bit Latin.

I'd like to learn Italian. I love this language.

What is your native tongue?: English

How many languages do you speak fluently? What are they?: The only language I'd say I really speak fluently is English, however, I do know partial Spanish, Korean, and German

What languages would you like to learn and why?: I'd really like to be more fluent in Korean because I was born in South Korea. I was adopted at an age so young my primary language became English, and even though I love where I'm at and what I know now, it'd still be nice to become more involved in my original culture.

1. What is your native tongue? English!

2. How many languages do you speak fluently? What are they? 2 - almost 3! I speak English (obviously), Sign Language, and I'm on my way to being pretty good with spanish!

3. What languages would you like to learn and why? Italian and French. Italian is such a GORGEOUS sounding language! Especially when it's sung (God the song "Caruso" can make me melt, especially when sung by Josh Groban.) - I mean I can listen to a song in Italian, I have NO idea what's being said, and yet I feel all kinds of emotions! French just sounds cool! Ooh and I wanna learn Afrikaans. My brothers ex room mates from South Africa spoke it and it sounds WICKED!

1. What is your native tongue? Spanish

Spanish(of course) and English, (not as fluently as i'd like)

I'd like to improve my english (i'm taking classes) and to learn German.

What is your native tongue?..........> Spanish

How many languages do you speak fluently? .........> 2

What are they?..........> Spanish & English

What languages would you like to learn and why?........> I would love to learn French cause I think is such a nice and romantic language, if I could learn Arabic and Hindi my life will be so much easier.

lol but how come flemish ppl are so much better with french then walloons? dang those teachers

Back