Last makeup purchase?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MAC piggie samples in Steel blue, Rich purple, Fairylite, French violet, Lovely lily and Goldenaire.

Though I'm planning to go shopping after work to MAC and get Naked Lunch, Sable and Beautiful Iris e/s, plus Blot film and Blacktrack fluidline, so they'll be my latest purchases then!
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Mac temptation lipglass set

mac eyeshadow mythology and twinks

chanel eyeshadow base

nars make-up artist palette in tropical heatwave

icon_smile.gif
icon_smile.gif

victoria's secret eye shadow in mauve mirage

victoria's secret dash me a line in blackberry

Um... well let me run to the bathroom for a sec...

Okay, does a gift count?
icon_cool.gif
It's Clinique's colour surge bare brilliance lipstick in Pink Beach. (at least I think that's the product name..) It's really great. Beautiful colour and not too overt. Just very subtle and sweet. And very soft! Not heavy and greasy and chunky like some lipsticks can be.

~t

Although I love my mineral makeup, since it's the new year, I went on an ebay MAC haul. I purchased:

Select Sheer/Loose Powder - NC45

Lustreglass - Beaux

Sheertone Blush - Cashew/Rosewood

Studiofix - C7

Studiofinish Concealer SPF 35 - NW40

E/S - Espresso

Lipgelee - Sapalicious

Grand Total of only $91.86 NIB:icon_love

Reputable ebay seller: Hightrends_4u

Should arrive in 2-3 days

Two tubes of Maybelline Volum' Express Mascara in Very Black. They were buy one get one free at Walgreens before Christmas.

Today I bought L'oreal's Ideal Balance quick stick in soft ivory and pale. I also got the L'oreal Color Endure in Mauve Amore. The foundation was buy one and get one free. The lipstick was a last chance to buy since it is being discontinued.

Yet another Lash Perfection and a NYC gloos #554 (I am pretty sure). The gloss is a dead ringer for the NARS Orgasm gloss. I love it.

Oh, and a bunch of false lashes for a shoot.

it's been so long since i've actully bought any make-up. the last thing that i can remember buying from MAC in the olive brush set, and that was the first day it was in stores......as for make-up i am pretty sure it was a MAC e/s in wishful....come to think of it, i think that i purchased the shadow and the brushes on the same day.....it's been too long, gotta make a purchase soon!!! (i am thinking about all that glitters e/s from MAC)

today i bought

Miners triple e/s

MAC l/s in pink maribu

MAC e/s phloof

MAC e/s surreal

MAC e/s humid

MAC e/s flashtrack

MAC paint in base light

I bought some of the new Lancome Colour Design shadows with xmas money but I haven't spent any of my own money for nearly 70 days.

Woohoo made my first Mac purchase today which was a lipstick in Bodysuit. Before today my last purchase was a Nars Galaxy Girl lipstick, Lancome JT in Pamplemousse and a Burts Bees lip balm. Getting a makeover in Space NK next Friday and then a Mac one sometime after that!

Back