LaurEss new formula and free samples

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just ordered samples of Lauress yesterday. I can't wait to get them after hearing all of the good things about them!

Ok, forgive me if this has been asked and answered already...

Which Lauress formula gives better coverage?

I am still heavily debating whether to get a f/s of the original formula or go with the Elemental. (Really loving the Elemental but still curious about the original)

Lilita I can't help but to keep tuning in girl cause I KNEW you were going for that full sized Lauress foundation :laughing:

Lilita trust me I'm not "bagging" on you because I cannot stay with no either and I kid you not.

Last time I was tuning in to the on going saga of

"Lilita and the foundations" Ms. Lilita had vowed that no way was she going for anymore foundation until 2 months passed! I read that and I said to myself, NO WAY! LILITA is not going to just pass on this Lauress knowing how 1.excellent it looked on her,

2.It felt like nothing on Lilita and lasted all day,

3.and MS. Lilita did not have to play Sir-Mix-A-Lot to get it just right, because she easily got 2 matches in 2 color ranges, gold and yellow (hello), and

(I love you girl! We are in sinc) cause I'm reading up on your saga and now you are seconds from making Lauress full -sized yours!!!! Well you know what I say? I say :clapBRAVO!!!! Because from all of the pics that I see Lauress is the best choice for your skin! Congratulations Lilita and Elemental is the one to go for IMO.

The Original has heavier coverage but that Elemental is superb looking on your face and nothing else even came close.

BTW You Rock the Red Lipstick!:11a:

Hahaha, LMAO...I was thinking the same thing too ice!!!! :rotfl: BTW, wasn't "someone" supposed to be on a no-buy? Was that you, Lilita? I could be mistaken and if I am, forgive me, but I thought I read Lilita say she was going on a no-buy for a couple of months...lol.

Lilita, she's right you look awesome in them...go for it girl!!:rockwoot:

I prefer the Original over the Elemental by a mile. Elemental slid off my face even before the day ended and I became shinier on the t-zone as opposed to the very flawless finish and amazing staying power of the Original (although I admit I do have a very oily t-zone). The original is the best foundation I've used because it has amazing coverage, finish (which I also get from some other MMU), but the difference is that my face feels so light I feel like I have nothing on. Let's just say that the Original is a marriage of Valerie or Monave's amazing coverage and Meow's ultra-light feel and look. It's simply the best of both worlds.

-

I think I know... but I'm going to keep my mouth shut until she tells.

Give Lilita a break... you shouldn't come between a girl and good makeup!!! Especially when she looks drop dead gorgeous in it- I am going to be an instigator/enabler and tell you to go get that Lauress, Lilita, because you NEED it. It's not about want, this is a necessity for you because you look amazing in it. Also, pick up the original because it is worth the price- so if you need a little more coverage, you got it in the original but you want the sheer, gorgeous "Oh it's just my own skin" but better look you can get it with the elemental. BUY, BUY, BUY!!! :laughing:

HI....The original may have had heavier coverage on some, but what I recall when getting my samples is that I tried them and then they went straight to the "maybe if I ever run out of mmu I'll use this stuff" pile.....whereas the Elemental when straight to the HG pile.

memaize - that's interesting! Loving Milan's foundation as you do, the Elemental is very different, no?

Hoozey - you crack me up!

Lilita, yes they are different. Elemental for good skin days....and Milan (or Val) when I have my not so good skin days....usually monthly!

But...I don't find Milan to be as dry as some of the other users do. I get a nice glow, I don't feel it so in that regard they are similar.

Back