Le Parcel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got my box yesterday which had 2 lindor truffles and a chapstick... soo not worth it. I canceled within 10 minutes of opening it. It also came 2 days late and let's face it: late and your time of the month are not two things you want to put in the same sentence. 

Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got 2 truffles and a chapstick in my box- $4 of stuff- sooo not worth the price. 
I still think it is, especially since I hate buying time of the month items in store.

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I still think it is, especially since I hate buying time of the month items in store.
What about Amazon.com  subscribe and save, you could add a big bag of chocolate to your order too??

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I do too! I've reviewed all 4 boxes now and Juniper and My Cotton Bunny are great AND worth the value- I would say go to those subs instead. One reason I decided to try them was I hate buying them in store and I always forget and remember last minute that I am out etc etc. Well with Le Parcel you pick a date to receive the box by. Meaning you get it before or on that date: I picked the 6th and got it on the 8th. If I hadn't ordered it super early I would have had to buy protection in store anything, defeating the purpose. I've read a BUNCH of people getting their box late too. I even e-mailed them since I was gonna do a review and didn't get a response back until AFTER I got the box: and the response said it was on the way... Anyway, check out My Cotton Bunny and Juniper instead. 

I'm actually getting a box from my cotton bunny to review this month on my blog. The CEO has been nothing but sweet and really great about answering my questions. If anything, I'm really really hoping they do better than le parcel who never answered my email at all and who seem to have really crappy items if its really a Chapstick and a chocolate (I mean wtf!?! Stuff I can get at the checkout in target? Whooo how exciting).

Originally Posted by martianeskimo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm actually getting a box from my cotton bunny to review this month on my blog. The CEO has been nothing but sweet and really great about answering my questions. If anything, I'm really really hoping they do better than le parcel who never answered my email at all and who seem to have really crappy items if its really a Chapstick and a chocolate (I mean wtf!?! Stuff I can get at the checkout in target? Whooo how exciting).
I did the same thing with My Cotton Bunny- super sweet CEO and all- and the box is amazing! It is chock-full of stuff and it is a relatively cheap box.

Originally Posted by PoisonMegz /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I am actually really psyched about my box.... I got a cake pop and I love this lip balm.
Lucky you got a cake pop- still the lip balm... ends up I paid something like $6 for a $3 lip balm. 

But a 20% off code for their shop too and there is some stuff in there I would love to try. The shipping on the Lip Balm is $2.50 so total cost is actually $6 If you were to purchase it yourself as it is from an Etsy store.

I signed up for this a few days ago because it is one of the few places that offer pads. Now I wish I would have signed up for My Cotton Bunny. Le Parcel sounded nice because I could get a few overnights with the regular. :/

I emailed the owner and have not gotten a response - it has been 4 or 5 days. On Facebook, late at night, I've seen some posts from people complaining about how they haven't gotten their boxes, how their messages keep getting deletes, and how she never responds to them.

This makes me a bit nervous. I do know that once I get my box, I will cancel, because it is ridiculous that she is deleting complaints off her wall.

I've had nothing but awesome luck e-mailing them. I always get a response and they fixed the issue right away. The first reply went in to my spam folder because my e-mail hates me, but I caught it since I check it regularly.  My first box was a day late but, the day it should have come was a Sunday so I kind of expected it to be.  It's a shame some people are having such a bad experience because I loved my first box.  It's the only one I can get what I need through, so I am glad my experience has been positive.

Sounds good but I already bought a year's worth pads and stuff during cvs black Friday sale. Spent 20 dollars. I will sign up after finishing these.

I really want to try this, but between coupons and sales I get pads waaay to cheap by just buying them at the store. I can't justify this service, but I think it's a great idea and I'm dying to try one of these out. This one looks like the best:)

OK I am really disappointed in my Le Parcel box - horrible!   They charged me for 2 months and the box arrived 2 weeks after I requested.. And it only arrived because I contacted customer service and they said it was because I used an unauthorized promo code.    The box I got included a cake pop as the treat. When I opened it - there were bits of cake pop and sprinkles everywhere and worst of all, all over the unwrapped pantiliners in the box. Needless to say, I had to throw those away, I don't think cake and sprinkles all over your feminine products is very sanitary. Also, even without cake, I think the idea of unwrapped pantiliners a little gross. Individually wrapped pads and tampons - OK, unwrapped- not OK.   I just signed up for Juniper box and their customer service has already been amazing so I hope this experience turns out better. I'm almost even...excited for my period. That's a strange feeling.   I've been posting this around different blogs because I want to help people save money. Le Parcel's CS hasn't gotten back to me about the cake all over the box so I just want people to avoid making the same mistake as I did.

Originally Posted by luaiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OK I am really disappointed in my Le Parcel box - horrible!   They charged me for 2 months and the box arrived 2 weeks after I requested.. And it only arrived because I contacted customer service and they said it was because I used an unauthorized promo code.    The box I got included a cake pop as the treat. When I opened it - there were bits of cake pop and sprinkles everywhere and worst of all, all over the unwrapped pantyliner in the box. Needless to say, I had to throw those away, I don't think cake and sprinkles all over your feminine products is very sanitary. Also, even without cake, I think the idea of unwrapped pantyliner a little gross. Individually wrapped pads and tampons - OK, unwrapped- not OK.   I just signed up for Juniper box and their customer service has already been amazing so I hope this experience turns out better. I'm almost even...excited for my period. That's a strange feeling.   I've been posting this around different blogs because I want to help people save money. Le Parcel's CS hasn't gotten back to me about the cake all over the box so I just want people to avoid making the same mistake as I did.

I just had a similar problem! I expected my box to arrive about a week ago and was not sent any email notification or anything until I contacted them. They told me that I used an unauthorized code despite the fact that I was charged the same night I subscribed to the service. It made me uneasy about continuing my subscription with them so I canceled it. I don't mind going to the store to purchase my Crimson Wave survival gear, but I always, and I do mean always, forget to get my overnight pads because I don't like wearing tampons overnight, which is why I thought this would be something nice to have. Plus, I am always looking for sweets and chocolate around the house... which I seem to always be out of 
blink.gif
. Oh well, maybe later on I will give Juniper or MyCottonBunny a try. 

I'm on my 2nd month of Juniper - great customer service. They personalize everything in the box for you. It's more expensive though so I'm not sure it's worth it in the end but I'll see after the 2nd box comes.

I'm also particular about my chocolates and the best I've ever had was on a pastry (it was dipped like really dipped in chocolate) in a little bakery in Spain. Oh how I wish I could taste that magical chocolate again....
Spain has awesome drinking chocolate at Valor in Valencia! If somebody delivered that during my period, I would pay.

Originally Posted by sleepykat /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Spain has awesome drinking chocolate at Valor in Valencia! If somebody delivered that during my period, I would pay.
In Canada I get my Valor chocolates from Chocodirect.com - but they have Canada only shipping.

I have never tried Valor chocolate, but it seems so highly rated I might have to order one of the bars with sugar for myself.

Usually I get the sugar-free kinds for my stepfather as it is his favorite brand.

To me it seems a bit expensive at $7 per bar, but nowhere else around here sells it.....

I am not sure I'd want a cake pop in a feminine products box, cuz how long ago where they made and how was it shipped and stored??

But then there is so much sugar it is prob not a issue and can last forever.

I think the problem with these boxes for me is the candy part is too small and just getting 2 small chocolates would make me soooo mad.

The store I order chocolates from usually sends me 3 or 4 large size outdated chocolate bars with my orders and I am always happy with that (not very outdated...so it is fine to eat still).

I think I also like to chose my own candy and prob need to get less variety as I like too many kinds......

Originally Posted by luaiko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm on my 2nd month of Juniper - great customer service. They personalize everything in the box for you. It's more expensive though so I'm not sure it's worth it in the end but I'll see after the 2nd box comes.
I just received my first Juniper box and I have to agree-- the customer service is excellent, but it's definitely over priced for what you get.

Back