Le Parcel

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved my little bracelet in Le Parcel last month.  Mine is bright neon colors.  I'm thinking about cancelling only because (Sorry if TMI) I am getting more irregular right now so it's hard to pick a date for it to arrive.  

I subscribed to Le Parcel for my daughter. She's awful at telling me when she needs new pads and I don't get my period anymore (iud, best thing ever!), so I don't have products on hand, or remember to buy them and I thought it would be nice for her to get a monthly box. I am pleased with the service, I emailed to change the date and they promptly responded and sent the box out immediately so it would get here on time. It came with the selected allotment of pads and 2 chocolates and a cute little string bracelet that my daughter liked. It's definitely a sub that we'll keep, customer service was good, having the products delivered is certainly easier than late night runs to the store and the little extras are nice for a little pick me up at that time of the month. 

This is the first time I have been displeased with the gift in the box. Basically getting chucked in the trash.

This is what I got:

They are very light, obviously plastic... that dark kind coated with pain that scratched easily. Made in Korea.  If they were better quality I would love them.

The Period Store charged my card two days in advance causing me to overdraft AND by the time the package got here all the chocolate had melted.

Apparently a period subscription is not for me. I am going to invest in a diva cup and stop throwing money in the trash every month!

Last edited by a moderator:
There are deinately a lot of these services.  I work for one called www.swaagbox.com we sell tampons or pads in their original packaging, and include makeup and jewelry in every box along with a sweet treat such as hard candy or chocolate (unfortunately warm weather tends to melt chocolate in transit) for only $16. 

We would love to get involved with your community if thats allowed.

There are deinately a lot of these services.  I work for one called www.swaagbox.com we sell tampons or pads in their original packaging, and include makeup and jewelry in every box along with a sweet treat such as hard candy or chocolate (unfortunately warm weather tends to melt chocolate in transit) for only $16. 

We would love to get involved with your community if thats allowed.
Sorry, but personally, I'd never subscribe to something with "swaag" in the name. To get a big, giant tape with "swaag" on it every month would make me feel tacky. I find swag to be a stupid word.

I just hate the word, lol. But I'm sure I'm in the minority...

I got LeParcel cause they claimed to send out high end cosmetics and super nice jewelry and things as gifts like MAC, Chanel, BareMinerals and stuff. They have pictures of them right on their homepage!

I got suckered in and bought one of their boxes, and then cancelled the minute it arrived, (they only accept paypal do it was easy to just revoke the subscription in the paypal account)

Anyway, I got my box and da da da .....the items were FAKE! My first indication was the cover was slightly wobbly and the typeset wasn't perfectly perfect. Soooo I called MAC, and after a lengthy convo with them they confirmed several things for me.A, they don't work with any subscription box companies at all, ever. B, they don't work with LeParcel and have never even heard of them, ever, And C, after I described the product to them in detail, it is definitely a FAKE. MAC does not sell flawed items, nor do they sell seconds, and anything less than perfect is destroyed.

So in conclusion, LeParcel is lying and sending fake stuff!

Back