Life Is Unfair

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's great that you were able to work things out sweetie!

Thank you girls.

PS. Please do not PM me personally regarding my personal thread, this is just a vent post.

Yes, I totally agree. Just because your life was hard in the past as a child doesn't mean that your future has to be hard too. Just sit down and express yourself to all of them because as long as you keep it inside and never let any of them know how you feel, they aren't ever going to know. You deserve much better.......so get everything off of your chest once more.

Leony I'm sooo happy for you!I'm glad things worked out!:icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love :icon_love

Hi Leony, big (((HUGS))) to you. I am glad things seem to be working out now.It sounds like you have a big heart and wear it on your sleeve, and that you're good giving kind nature has been taken advantage of. You must have been under some pressure and stress having to cope with all that for 3 years! Stress in not good for you so i am so glad you have been talking and asserting yourself. However be wary, your SIL sounds rather manipulative and so you may have to be very firm with her and not let her slip back into her old ways a week after the recent discusion. Keep talking to your hubby and make sure he backs you up.You are in your own home and you have rights. Your heart is good, so don't let anyone make you feel guilty. 3 years is a long time and could easily turn into another 3 if SIL gets her own way. It's time for her to start paying her own way and for you to claim your rights to your home.Good Luck Leonyx

HUGS Leony. I am happy that you will have your space finally. And you need all the space since you and your husband are gonna try for kids. and i wish you all the love and luck with that :icon_love I totally support your desicion of letting her find an apartment, you took care of her for so long and it doesnt seem like she cares. well but enough of that.

just be excited for april for gaining your space back:icon_love. and it probably might be good for your SIL to try it on her own, maybe she will grow up.

Oh I'm so mental and late to this post. I'm happy for you Leony. You handled that situaiton perfectly.:icon_chee

Back