Limited Edition Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you guys should get it if some of you guys were considering it the first time.. i haven't used my vault much but i've never regretted buying it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> just wish that i got it through sephora for the points but oh well ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> i'm glad that other people have the chance too now.
Can you call up my hubby and tell him that? kthnx
biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by Jess Bailey /img/forum/go_quote.gif

so that's an interesting way to do business. huh.  tell everyone "sorry. sold out." and then sell it through Sephora.  well played, UD.

i'm glad i bought mine, no question, but this is a bit shady. 
bandit.gif
It is a little disappointing BUT I guess in all fairness UD never said that it wouldn't be available anywhere else. They only said it was gone from them lol. An option if you can swing it is to buy it from Sephora (if it's the points that you want) and return the one you have to UD...you have 45 days to do that. Even if it puts you temporarily in the hole you know you'll be getting your UD refund so it will all even out...and you'll have your points. It's something I am considering. 

I would, Butterflyeyes, but unfortunately I already sold a few liners! OH! Horrible, I want to buy a second one, and just post it on Ebay, either as a full ( btw theres several that have popped up on there now ) or just piecing it out. But NO! boyfriend said no round two. I don't blame him, just so sad that I cant get those points now! GR! 

If I had the money I'd buy two sell one off piece by piece of what I don't want then the second stash away and allow it to collect value so to see then put it on eBay. With Sephora selling them now the price on the ones on eBay must have had to dropped.

I'm kind of disgusted by this one seller who has it up for 799.99, and another who has a BIN price of a grand! I really don't think it's worth that much so soon after it's been released!

I wonder if those bidding may not have a way to get it otherwise, ie. those outside the US/Canada.

It's still pretty exorbitant. I know there might be buyers who think it's a good deal if it's completely inaccessible otherwise. But still, I just find it distasteful. Not surprising, though.

I hope so lulu! It's really fun, and I feel like I'm neglecting them if I just wear my perversion( which I am trying to finish up for my April empties) but I've been doing so many looks and in so happy yeyo is in my life I love putting it on my lower lash line and inner corners. You're going to looooooove it( if that wasn't obvious already lol). Hopefully you figure out a way to make the container functional, my desk is my vanity/ work desk so I don't have much room for the whole box it's almost as big as a pizza box! Ip leave let me know I just bought a glass container and shoved them all in there so I can see all the colors. And hey u can't beat getting those sephora points and ebates.

Originally Posted by ButterflyEyes /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It is a little disappointing BUT I guess in all fairness UD never said that it wouldn't be available anywhere else. They only said it was gone from them lol. An option if you can swing it is to buy it from Sephora (if it's the points that you want) and return the one you have to UD...you have 45 days to do that. Even if it puts you temporarily in the hole you know you'll be getting your UD refund so it will all even out...and you'll have your points. It's something I am considering. 
That's what I was thinking because I'd rather have the points/ renew my VIB status, but I also want both!
icon_redface.gif

Just ordered. I didn't want to wait until Thursday and risk missing out for the second time. I was able to use the VIB 10% off and 4% cash back from ebates. So excited!

Originally Posted by Olivia Bercik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I hope so lulu! It's really fun, and I feel like I'm neglecting them if I just wear my perversion( which I am trying to finish up for my April empties) but I've been doing so many looks and in so happy yeyo is in my life I love putting it on my lower lash line and inner corners. You're going to looooooove it( if that wasn't obvious already lol). Hopefully you figure out a way to make the container functional, my desk is my vanity/ work desk so I don't have much room for the whole box it's almost as big as a pizza box! Ip leave let me know I just bought a glass container and shoved them all in there so I can see all the colors. And hey u can't beat getting those sephora points and ebates.
I think I have a place I can keep it in the box, but it depends on how tall the lid is when it's open.  I'd like to keep them in the vault if possible, it just looks so pretty!

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Just ordered. I didn't want to wait until Thursday and risk missing out for the second time. I was able to use the VIB 10% off and 4% cash back from ebates. So excited!
Dang, I"m a VIB but never got word about the 10% off.  Oh well.

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG, I was going to buy it and it's out of stock at Sephora now
icon_eek.gif
frown.gif
i was JUST looking at it 10 minutes ago and it was available! thats nuts!

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i was JUST looking at it 10 minutes ago and it was available! thats nuts!
OMG I MISSED IT BY 10 MINUTES?! Imma cry lol....having a BAD DAY. I was supposed to be home from work 2 hours ago but a bunch of crazy drama happened so I was late. Boooooo.

Latest posts

Back