Limited Edition Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my vault today! They were not kidding when they were talking about the size of the packaging on this! I am currently storing it on top of my makeup drawer system because it is so big! I can't wait to start using it though. My husband thought that 40 eye liners was nuts! LOL

Oh wow.  My vault arrived.

So. Dang. Cool.

I went through my spare pile and pulled "phase 1" out of it to list on eBay when my current listing are done.  Between what I just listed and what I pulled, I should be able to recoup $220.

So now the question is: do I want to earn the full value of the vault back by pulling some of the new liners from the vault that I already have and are using to sell.  That is, do I sell shades that I have duplicates of already?  

I think I'll wait a little while because seeing the vault in its full glory with full liners is really amazing. It's so amazing it'll take me a week or two to break out the new shades (which I KNOW I'm not selling).  

The packaging is big and bulky...Eventually I'll probably let it go, but I also kind of like it. 

UGH at the collector in me.  I was like this as a kid with Breyer horses, too... And POGS - anyone remember those? Yeah.

My vault arrived today as well.  It's lovely
smile.gif
.  Happily, I have no buyers remorse at all.

I did have a bit of anxiety knowing that it was waiting on my porch until I got home.  I kept thinking "what if somebody takes it?"

I'm having delivery anxiety, I can't wait until Monday. I wish I lived closer to Maryland so my Sephora orders would get to me faster.

whoa anxiety?!?! isn't that going a bit too far? i was excited when mine was in transit but not having anxiety... 
icon_eek.gif
 anyways, i hope that you get it soon. you'll love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm having delivery anxiety, I can't wait until Monday. I wish I lived closer to Maryland so my Sephora orders would get to me faster.

I was surprised mine arrived so quickly (3 days).  I do love the anticipation of knowing something special is on it's way! 

Yay, I was hoping the vault would work in this space, and it does!  Now I can keep them in the box and have easy access as well.  The lid just clears the top of the hutch, which is right next to where I put my makeup on.  Hmm, I need to dust.

whoa anxiety?!?! isn't that going a bit too far? i was excited when mine was in transit but not having anxiety... 
icon_eek.gif
 anyways, i hope that you get it soon. you'll love it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
No. I can't wait for Monday. Once it comes I will be sitting by the window waiting for UPS. I've never wanted to weekend to go by so fast.

No. I can't wait for Monday. Once it comes I will be sitting by the window waiting for UPS. I've never wanted to weekend to go by so fast.
i couldn't get home from work fast enough on the day mine arrived. 

i've been experimenting with different color combinations everyday and loving every single one. 

Originally Posted by xlisaa /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would SO buy this if I did not already have their 15th anniversary pencil set. Since buying that set, I have only used THREE colors & the rest are new because I have many ones similar & I'm trying to use them up before using the ones from the set. I'm probably never going to even use Zero since I have so many travel-sized ones of it.
Exactly my thoughts. There are two or three UD pencils that I know for a fact I'll rebuy when I'm done because they really make my eyes stand out but in reality I'm probably never going to use up all those bright funky gorgeous colors. I'd rather pay for what I absolutely adore than get a massive set like this & have so much just sitting there collecting dust.

That's the great thing about it --- I've used loads of these colors several times now!  I love bright funky colors. And then I also love chocolately colors ( Whiskey is mah FAVS ) 

I have already sold two colors SMOKE and DESPERATION on Ebay.. let alone some of the other ones I had dups of. I've made back 114.50 back so far, on just the liners alone ( not including palettes n stuffs I've sold in my blog to recoop some cash)  And I have a few more on EBAY. Maybe i'll go back through the liners and sell some more. I'm thinking SCORCH and a few other neutrals n stuff. But some of them might have been swatched. -.- I know atleast scorch has been.

Originally Posted by Olivia Bercik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

That's the great thing about it --- I've used loads of these colors several times now!  I love bright funky colors. And then I also love chocolately colors ( Whiskey is mah FAVS ) 

I have already sold two colors SMOKE and DESPERATION on Ebay.. let alone some of the other ones I had dups of. I've made back 114.50 back so far, on just the liners alone ( not including palettes n stuffs I've sold in my blog to recoop some cash)  And I have a few more on EBAY. Maybe i'll go back through the liners and sell some more. I'm thinking SCORCH and a few other neutrals n stuff. But some of them might have been swatched. -.- I know atleast scorch has been.
I wore Scorch yesterday - love it.  Not sure what I'm going to do with the colors I've got multiples of yet.  I've never tried to sale anything on Ebay, maybe I need to figure that out.  Eh, I'm too lazy.

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wore Scorch yesterday - love it.  Not sure what I'm going to do with the colors I've got multiples of yet.  I've never tried to sale anything on Ebay, maybe I need to figure that out.  Eh, I'm too lazy.
Well if you wanted to sell some to someone on here I'd be interested! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by SarahAlly01 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Well if you wanted to sell some to someone on here I'd be interested! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
I will let you know what I decide, once I figure out which ones are going!

Latest posts

Back