Limited Edition Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a list in the trade an sell section, I'm open to swapping too( especially for tarte blushes). Lulu, you liked scorch? I feel it's close to smog and I have two of those lol. I want to like it. I've been wearing so much of the blues and pink/ purples its crazy lol

Right now I'm wearing the eyeshadows fishnet on my lids, psychedelic sister on my crease with Woodstock as liner and black overlapping and winging on the edge, ill try to take a photo.
I love bright colors, I wished others would post their looks using the vault!

Originally Posted by Olivia Bercik /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Right now I'm wearing the eyeshadows fishnet on my lids, psychedelic sister on my crease with Woodstock as liner and black overlapping and winging on the edge, ill try to take a photo.

I love bright colors, I wished others would post their looks using the vault!
So pretty!  I'm not sure I can wear Woodstock with my coloring, but it looks great on you!  Scorch reminds me of Baked, one of my favorite 24/7 liners and now discontinued.  I'll post a picture.

Here is a look I did Saturday using Foxy, Freelove, X, and  Midnight Cowgirl from my UD BYO palette and Scorch as the eyeliner on top and bottom lash lines.  I did use the shadow Stray Dog over Scorch to soften the edges, but you can still see it shining through.

On an unrelated note, when I click on pictures in posts here at Makeuptalk, it freezes my Firefox browser.  This is a recent development, I wonder if something has changed?

Yay! Finally some photos. Lulu that looks stunning on you! U have beautiful eyes and that makeup really shows them off. Well done
biggrin.gif
Thank you!  Your brows are spectacular, BTW.  I'm guessing that's the benefit of being a brunette!

i'll try to post some looks soon! sorry, i've been really really really busy. i need to move out ASAP and i'm on a house hunt, then school, my blog, and other stuff.. i haven't been wearing too much eyeshadows.. just a quick swipe of mascara and lipstick :/

Today's EOTD featured Freak on the upper lash line with Mildew on top drawn very thinly next to lashes to darken it a bit.  Scorch on the lower lash line.  I used Buxom's Pug as a base shadow and UD's Virgin, Naked, and Buck on top of that.  Freak has a nice iridescence that I like.

So so soooo pretty!

I'll do my EOTD too! This is fun. hehe. 

wearing the Naked basics palette W.O.S on lid, naked 2 on crease, faint on outter crease and venus on brow bone, using Whiskey today! My fav. chocolate brown eyeliner. EVER. =D With yeyo on the tear duct.  I'm also wearing benefit they're real mascara and my browns are done using my all time favorite brow kit - Wet n Wild's ash brown kit. It's amazing, I've been using it for years and years now, never once have I switched. Tried others but I just LOVE it. =D

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Today's EOTD featured Freak on the upper lash line with Mildew on top drawn very thinly next to lashes to darken it a bit.  Scorch on the lower lash line.  I used Buxom's Pug as a base shadow and UD's Virgin, Naked, and Buck on top of that.  Freak has a nice iridescence that I like.

So so soooo pretty!

wearing the Naked basics palette W.O.S on lid, naked 2 on crease, faint on outter crease and venus on brow bone, using Whiskey today! My fav. chocolate brown eyeliner. EVER. =D With yeyo on the tear duct.  I'm also wearing benefit they're real mascara and my browns are done using my all time favorite brow kit - Wet n Wild's ash brown kit. It's amazing, I've been using it for years and years now, never once have I switched. Tried others but I just LOVE it. =D
GORGEOUS ladies! Sorry I've missed so much EOTDs...I've been working till almost midnight most nights! lol

Really pretty!  I like how yeyo looks on your tear duct and Whiskey is a great color on you!

So so soooo pretty!

Here is a look I did Saturday using Foxy, Freelove, X, and  Midnight Cowgirl from my UD BYO palette and Scorch as the eyeliner on top and bottom lash lines.  I did use the shadow Stray Dog over Scorch to soften the edges, but you can still see it shining through. On an unrelated note, when I click on pictures in posts here at Makeuptalk, it freezes my Firefox browser.  This is a recent development, I wonder if something has changed?
Gorgeous! I love X! I got it in the Alice in Wonderland palette from a few years ago, I haven't tried the new UD formula.. It looks amazing when applied over green or redish shadows or as a transition color..

So so soooo pretty!

That looks amazing on you! Super jelly of your eyebrows.

Today's EOTD featured Empire on the upper lash line and Bourbon on the lower.  I used Buxom Collie as a base, L'Oreal Infallible Amber Rush to the crease, and UD's Beware and Bewitch from the Theodora palette in the crease.

Today's EOTD featured Empire on the upper lash line and Bourbon on the lower.  I used Buxom Collie as a base, L'Oreal Infallible Amber Rush to the crease, and UD's Beware and Bewitch from the Theodora palette in the crease.
Lovely! I'm loving the EOTDs!

I tried out Ether yesterday, and I really like it!  The pictures don't really capture the micro-glitter well, but I liked the combo of the sheer gray and fuschia/purple glitter.  I used the peach, pink, purple and pinky gold duotone shadows from the UD Glinda palette for this ETOD.

Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I tried out Ether yesterday, and I really like it!  The pictures don't really capture the micro-glitter well, but I liked the combo of the sheer gray and fuschia/purple glitter.  I used the peach, pink, purple and pinky gold duotone shadows from the UD Glinda palette for this ETOD.

You have incredible eyes! Keep up the EOTD, I'm loving these posts! 
smile.gif

Back