Limited Edition Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glad I didn't hesitate to buy it. The VIB code was posted in the Sephora Codes thread. I've been a VIB for a few years and have used them a few times, I'm getting another one in my kit. I'm not sure if it's a unique code, it was posted a few pages back.

I wonder if the Sephora Vaults were included in the 50 they said were made. Maybe they sold like 15 on their own site, 13 on Sephora, 2 for the giveaway, and 25 more for international. Just random numbers, but do you think there really only were 50?

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder if the Sephora Vaults were included in the 50 they said were made. Maybe they sold like 15 on their own site, 13 on Sephora, 2 for the giveaway, and 25 more for international. Just random numbers, but do you think there really only were 50?
I dunno, but I'm like...OK...for real UD, you making any more? Cause I'm seriously gonna buy it. Tell me where and when and I'm there!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OMG I MISSED IT BY 10 MINUTES?! Imma cry lol....having a BAD DAY. I was supposed to be home from work 2 hours ago but a bunch of crazy drama happened so I was late. Boooooo.
awww hopefully the rest of your day and tomorrow and the next day and the next and next next next next days are better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> in the end of the day, it's just eyeliners.. i'm pretty sure that something else better will pop up.. what the heck, who needs 40 eyeliners anyways >.> hahah

Think of it as saving $300!  Maybe you can look into buying the ones you truly love via blogs, trading etc!  Hope tomorrow is a better day!  Drama is no fun!

OMG I MISSED IT BY 10 MINUTES?! Imma cry lol....having a BAD DAY. I was supposed to be home from work 2 hours ago but a bunch of crazy drama happened so I was late. Boooooo.

Awww :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope your day is better now

Glad I didn't hesitate to buy it. The VIB code was posted in the Sephora Codes thread. I've been a VIB for a few years and have used them a few times, I'm getting another one in my kit. I'm not sure if it's a unique code, it was posted a few pages back.
Thanks, good to know!  I swear there are so many things I would never know if I didn't read here.

I'm curious of how many Sephora had.  I've seen a few comments on blogs of people who bought from Sephora, but they could post on here as well for all I know.  It definitely doesn't seem like there were many.  Glad I took the leap as well.

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

awww hopefully the rest of your day and tomorrow and the next day and the next and next next next next days are better :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> in the end of the day, it's just eyeliners.. i'm pretty sure that something else better will pop up.. what the heck, who needs 40 eyeliners anyways >.> hahah
Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Think of it as saving $300!  Maybe you can look into buying the ones you truly love via blogs, trading etc!  Hope tomorrow is a better day!  Drama is no fun!
Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awww :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I hope your day is better now
Thanks guys
smile.gif
It's just that kind of week I think....from people passing away to kitty surgeries to long hours at work, and boss worrying about a bad mammogram so I had to take over classes for two days (plus we worried about her)....I may keep checking Sephora's site for daaaays lol

@Cheshire sorry you have to deal with all that I guess when it rains it pours. Sorry for your loss and I hope your kitteh and boss are ok.

@Cheshire sorry you have to deal with all that I guess when it rains it pours. Sorry for your loss and I hope your kitteh and boss are ok.
Thank you very much. I wasn't that close to the person who passed away, I've known her for a long time, but she's close to the people at my work (whom I've known since I was 8) so it pains me to see them upset, plus it's always sad to see someone go. My kitty would BE OK if she'd just sit and rest, goofy cat. I'm following her around going 'Marie! Marie lay down....Marie stop walking...no you CAN'T go up the stairs!' lol...and my boss is OK too...ended up just being a bloop in the machine, but oh lordy, the drama and panic when she thought something was wrong!

Originally Posted by ttanner2005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It must have been one person cancelling their order.  Because it is not in stock now.
Quite possibly, good guess. I shall be vigilant in checking for days lol!

Thank you very much. I wasn't that close to the person who passed away, I've known her for a long time, but she's close to the people at my work (whom I've known since I was 8) so it pains me to see them upset, plus it's always sad to see someone go. My kitty would BE OK if she'd just sit and rest, goofy cat. I'm following her around going 'Marie! Marie lay down....Marie stop walking...no you CAN'T go up the stairs!' lol...and my boss is OK too...ended up just being a bloop in the machine, but oh lordy, the drama and panic when she thought something was wrong!
Oh them stubborn kitties! Hope she chills and heals well :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Glad to hear it was just a scare for your boss :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

It's just a guess but MAYBE Sephora is "hiding" a few so they won't be sold during the Chic Week event. Sephora will never announce the exact number they had available, but as many people that were complaining on the UD FB about missing out the first time...it's much more likely that once word got out that it was available on Sephora people rushed to snag it...just in case they don't get another shot (as far as U.S. customers....if I'm not mistaken UD did say that other countries would get a shot at later dates). 

As far as the inflated EBay prices....I don't knock anybody's hustle, but it does bother me that some will take advantage of others well over the twice what they paid mark. It just seems like being dirty selling it for more than it would cost to buy the individuals full retail just because you can. I will say this much though...they couldn't do it if people weren't willing to pay for it. Honestly, the Vault isn't worth more than the retail price of 40 pencils...maybe $10-15 more for the case BUT let's be honest...it's not like the case is metal (which I would have loved...it would be much more valuable and durable long term if it were...or even hard plastic like The Vice palette). The value in the Vault is the fact that buying all of the pencils at once is cheaper than it would be to buy less than half of them at full retail. The case is cool BUT I've noticed people buying it just to sell off the ones they don't want...if they aren't refilling them with pencils they own then the case probably takes up more space than they want so some may not even use the case. IF I were to sell mine off I couldn't take advantage of others by inflating the price above full retail...if I sold it for that much. Honestly, I'd advise anyone that is purchasing for more than double the price to just buy the individuals. Even if UD isn't sold in your country you would do better paying a little more for individuals (I'm almost positive it would be cheaper than anything with "The Vault" label on it) and then creating your own storage. Just my opinion. 

Latest posts

Back