Limited Edition Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by Olivia Bercik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

But you can rebuy the liners! hehe, I have this psychedelic sister over here... That Is almost gone.. my perversion pencil went VERY fast.  But I already have a back up for it, hehe.  Its not LE im into, it was the amazing discount. Even though it was 300... I already made half of it back, and justified it by knowing i'd sell more off.  I'm only into the quality, not if its LE hehe. 

Here is what I used to have in terms of palettes

i noticed after a while, it's not worth collecting them all, I'd probably not get through that in a lifetime! So my collecting fever is gone.. I no longer feel the need to have so many palettes sitting there as a collection.  

But 7.38 an eye pencil? Totally! 
^my UD palettes looks like that too.. but I've depotted them :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Awesome, atleast I'm not the only one. I was considering depotting ( ive done this with the smashbox muse palette and sephoras hello kitty palette)  

That person who will or whoever bought it is a straight up idiot lols sorry for being mean but come on.. You can get all 40 eyeliner + 20% off = $600ish.. Do your math! Haha

I'm still curious to see if that $800 one on ebay is going to sell...

Theyre smart though, they also set it to international shipping for those whom didnt have a chance to win, who might me more inclined to purchase it ( at a crazystupid price ) 

you do what you gotta do girlfriend. but $750...
icon_eek.gif

Same person offered me $750 bucks, am I insane for still not wanting to sell this?! Blah!

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

you do what you gotta do girlfriend. but $750...
icon_eek.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Olivia Bercik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Same person offered me $750 bucks, am I insane for still not wanting to sell this?! Blah!

That's almost the price of each individual pencil.

$19 x 40 = $760.

Originally Posted by Lyndz88 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
When will they bring stray dog back, that color just makes my blue eyes pop!
i was really hoping stray dog would be in the vault.  thankful i bought 2 of the naked eye sets so i have a spare.

How do they know that you bought one? It doesn't sound smart whoever this is.. 19 x 40 = $760.. They could get the pencils when it's 20% off lols unbelievable..

It's someone in the UK. The shipping it's self would be 86 dollars, atleast thats what she said. 750 that includes the shipping, so It'd really be 664 in pocket, not including a paypal fee or something. I'll just keep it. hehe. I know as soon as I receive it i'll more than likely not be able to stop from drawing all over myself anyhow,

Well you did say you might offload the case and like Vicky said, you can get all the pencils during friends and family 20% for less than that....lol, I don't think you are insane because I understand the collectors mentality but I would absolutely let it go for that much money. THINK OF WHAT YOU COULD BUY! 

Look it's here! Going to go get it after my college courses ( also how do I log on here through fb from my phone?)

Here you have it! Photos! It's so beautiful guys! I tried to do an unboxing, but I'm terrible at videos! thanks! Lemme know if you still want to see the video... But I warn you its bad.

Latest posts

Back