Limited Edition Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif

the staying power is definitely amazing! try using them as a base! i don't use pencil eyeliners that much since i tend to shift towards liquid but overall the quality of it is so on point.. i tend to get them on sale when it's 20% off! have you tried their liquid eyeliners?
YES, I have El Dorado and Bobby Dazzle...LOVE
heart.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

YES, I have El Dorado and Bobby Dazzle...LOVE
heart.gif
omg sooo freakin jealous that you have bobby dazzle!!! >:[

el dorado has got to be one of my favorite ones.. then retrograde, perversion, sabbath, and siren.

Honestly I would've said yes, lol. 
I seriously considered buying one because I *knew* that would happen, and I would have sold it without a second thought, but I spent too much time debating, and then it was sold out.

I dunno. I kinda wanna keep it. that's 15 bucks a piece.. which is a good price, I suppose. But i'd probably use it to buy the eyeliners anyhow.. So maybe just keeping the vault and selling off the ones I don't want would be better. IDK! I'm torn! It's just so beautiful.

lawls, i would sell it.. and buy the shades that i only truly want ;] but... it's kinda hard to sell something away so quick when later the price will eventually go up!

Originally Posted by Olivia Bercik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think the price is going to go up, do you? 600 dollars is pretty outrageous for eyeliners. Lol. 
you might never know... i truly think that the price will go up because it was just a ONE time thing, Limited Edition.. i take that back, i don't think that i'll ever sell it simply because my bf bought it for me =)

I don't think the price is going to go up, do you? 600 dollars is pretty outrageous for eyeliners. Lol. 
btw - when is yours coming in? you mentioned that you're just 5 states away.. i'm expecting mine either tomorrow or saturday and I'm in CA.

I dunno. I kinda wanna keep it. that's 15 bucks a piece.. which is a good price, I suppose. But i'd probably use it to buy the eyeliners anyhow.. So maybe just keeping the vault and selling off the ones I don't want would be better. IDK! I'm torn! It's just so beautiful.
lol well if I were you, I'd take some time and think about how long this "beautiful" feeling would last. 600 dollars long? Prob not for me, as I know I'd end up never using them all. 

If I knew I was going to use every color in there though, I'd be able to say no thanks to the offer. That said, I've spent the last year making myself leave the collector mindset and become more practical. if this was out Spring 2012, I definitely would've been at my keyboard purchasing it and would have never let it go.

I know myself, I'd probably end up using every color atleast a few times, except maybe 5 or 6 colors. So in ratio theres more colors I would use, then not use. I love the entire bottom row, and I also love brown eyeliners, although I wouldn't need all those browns, so  I would sell some off, including the grey and zero and oil slick. But other than that, its safe to bet they'd be used. ( i love bright eyeliner, and browns or perversion for a softer look) .... But 600 dollars... I'd probably end up selling the case, I wonder how much that might fetch for. I just don't have room for it, even though I'd love it. 

And Vicky, that is awesome! Gotta love boyfriends!

I'm in PA, but it was shipped from Florida  so give or take a few states. I haven't had any update on my shipping status for some reason, still says its in FL

Oh any BTW. I already sold about 5 of my palettes from my UD (outrageous) stash( with 5 more listed).... To try to make up for the cost. To sell it off after selling off my palettes would make me sad. 

I know myself, I'd probably end up using every color atleast a few times, except maybe 5 or 6 colors. So in ratio theres more colors I would use, then not use. I love the entire bottom row, and I also love brown eyeliners, although I wouldn't need all those browns, so  I would sell some off, including the grey and zero and oil slick. But other than that, its safe to bet they'd be used. ( i love bright eyeliner, and browns or perversion for a softer look) .... But 600 dollars... I'd probably end up selling the case, I wonder how much that might fetch for. I just don't have room for it, even though I'd love it. 

And Vicky, that is awesome! Gotta love boyfriends!
i don't think that the case would go for much since no one would have 40 eyeliners to throw in it haha when is yours coming in? i wanna see!! :]

I'd sell it too for $600! The "collector's bug" came and went pretty quickly and as much as I love UD, I've managed to not feel the need to get caught up in LEs. Although I did contemplate buying the vault just to resell it...

lol well if I were you, I'd take some time and think about how long this "beautiful" feeling would last. 600 dollars long? Prob not for me, as I know I'd end up never using them all.  If I knew I was going to use every color in there though, I'd be able to say no thanks to the offer. That said, I've spent the last year making myself leave the collector mindset and become more practical. if this was out Spring 2012, I definitely would've been at my keyboard purchasing it and would have never let it go.

I'm in PA, but it was shipped from Florida  so give or take a few states. I haven't had any update on my shipping status for some reason, still says its in FL

Oh any BTW. I already sold about 5 of my palettes from my UD (outrageous) stash( with 5 more listed).... To try to make up for the cost. To sell it off after selling off my palettes would make me sad. 
oh I see.. yeah definitely do what you want with it since it's yours... it was a LE item ;] just to keep that in mind haha

Originally Posted by usofjessamerica /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd sell it too for $600! The "collector's bug" came and went pretty quickly and as much as I love UD, I've managed to not feel the need to get caught up in LEs. Although I did contemplate buying the vault just to resell it...
Lol for sure. I don't get caught up in LE stuff anymore....falling in love with a product you can't rebuy is devastating lol.

But you can rebuy the liners! hehe, I have this psychedelic sister over here... That Is almost gone.. my perversion pencil went VERY fast.  But I already have a back up for it, hehe.  Its not LE im into, it was the amazing discount. Even though it was 300... I already made half of it back, and justified it by knowing i'd sell more off.  I'm only into the quality, not if its LE hehe. 

Here is what I used to have in terms of palettes

i noticed after a while, it's not worth collecting them all, I'd probably not get through that in a lifetime! So my collecting fever is gone.. I no longer feel the need to have so many palettes sitting there as a collection.  

But 7.38 an eye pencil? Totally! 

Latest posts

Back