Limited Edition Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this goes on Sephora I'll buy it. I'm still not sure if I'll order it from UD, especially since they started adding tax. I counted what I don't have, 18 from the set so 5 + the 13 new colors, then there are six colors I have but only in travel and 1/2 dual ended pencil size. I'm tormenting myself bc I can't decide if I should buy it.

Just bought it, can't wait. Says they only have 50, not sure how true that it.  I justified it by knowing I would already be selling 8  - 14 of them. At 7 something an eyeliner I really couldn't pass it up. I'll ebay the one's I don't want for 15 a pop and easily make a good bit back. I only had the ocho loco kit and travel sizes from palettes, so there's loads I wanted!

Oh geez... >___<" I kinda panicked because I forgot about this and thought that they were all sold out (I literally fell asleep and woke up saying $#!+ Urban Decay pencils!!! & turned on my laptop) ! $321.56 was the damage.. I will be selling around 15 of them since I already have those shades =) needless to say, I will never ever need eyeliners ever again.. UNLESS Urban Decay pulls this on their liquid liners ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wish I could, I really do .. but I can't justify it. I won't use many of the colors. Awesome collection.

LOL! My brain told me WAKE UP NOW! at 2:50 am... and sure enough it was there and I pounced! Can't wait to get it in!  

Originally Posted by Olivia Bercik /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOL! My brain told me WAKE UP NOW! at 2:50 am... and sure enough it was there and I pounced! Can't wait to get it in!  
Oh geeez! I would've been so upset if I missed it! haha I can't wait to get it in to review it! ;]

Yes, If anyone is eye'ing any up (esp. the grey's) I'd be more than willing to sell them at say 15 dollars each? Dunno. Just a thought. =)

my husband did buy it for me. very sad there is no stray dog but i'm super excited to try the new colors. i must hoard all the purple pencils!!

It's sold out now. (Omg, I placed my order and then 45 minutes later it's now "out of stock".)

Just a heads up Urban Decay is giving away one for you and your BFF on FB.

It also said after I entered only 50 were available online.
smile.gif

I should enter, my sisters would freak out if I handed each one 1 of them for a bday / christmas gift. They'd just die. 

Very disappointed in the amount available this morning.  It was sold out before I had a chance to peak at 8:30am my time.  Had I any idea just how limited it was, I would have gotten up earlier.

I actually called UD to say I was disappointed and hope they'll consider manufacturing more vaults or be more clear in the amounts available in the future.  We'll see.  

I did make a smallish order since free s&h is only $25 for their Moonflower BYOP (I want the shadow and will sell the empty palette). I also ordered Lucky discontinued pencil. While I know the vintage pencils will be in the sale bin in a few weeks, this is a popular shade that I could see selling out and didn't want to risk not having a backup of.  The rest I can hold out.

I was excited about their two new Eye-Shadow Pencils.

But overall, unhappy about the vault's situation.  But trying to tell myself it's the Universe's way of reeling my makeup spending in.  Now I'll have $ for Zoya Summer Pixies!

Very disappointed in the amount available this morning.  It was sold out before I had a chance to peak at 8:30am my time.  Had I any idea just how limited it was, I would have gotten up earlier. I actually called UD to say I was disappointed and hope they'll consider manufacturing more vaults or be more clear in the amounts available in the future.  We'll see.   I did make a smallish order since free s&h is only $25 for their Moonflower BYOP (I want the shadow and will sell the empty palette). I also ordered Lucky discontinued pencil. While I know the vintage pencils will be in the sale bin in a few weeks, this is a popular shade that I could see selling out and didn't want to risk not having a backup of.  The rest I can hold out. I was excited about their two new Eye-Shadow Pencils. But overall, unhappy about the vault's situation.  But trying to tell myself it's the Universe's way of reeling my makeup spending in.  Now I'll have $ for Zoya Summer Pixies!
Same here, I was up late last night and this morning when I logged on (around 9) it was sold out. Maybe I should email them too, let me know if you hear back. I guess I will be $320 richer and pick up a few pencils in the sale section.

here are the shades that i currently have that are in the vault :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> you can find this on my buy/trade thread since we can't post it up on the regular threads =X whoops haha

1. Perversion
  2. Zero
  3. Underground
  4. Mushroom
  5. Bourbon
  6. Hustle
  7. Whiskey
  8. Demolition
  9. Stash
  10. Junkie x2 (two full size)
  11. LSD
  12. Psychedelic Sister
  13. Rockstar

i can't wait til the discontinued ones are put up on the sale section!

Now that's sold out and there were only 50 Vaults of course I now want one despite the fact I'd probably never use it as evident by the several packages of unopened UD liners I have on my shelf. I tend to use my NYX liners more since I can get those for near free using ULTA sales and coupons.

The facebook contest to win 2 of them is open until 4/1.  You have to use the full version of facebook for the link to work.  The mobile version and app will not work.  If you are on your phone, go to the website that defaults to mobile, then typ in www.facebook.com/home.php and it will give you the full version so you can enter the contest.

Back