Limited Edition Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Vault

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey girls. Can you explain why they sold only 50 items? or do they have more for the next days?... I don't understand this panic around them. ok. I planned to buy it - ha-ha. But not so fast. and for my timezone I saw this availability, but didn't realized that this was Time to buy... 

The only two I really use are Flipside and Zero. I love the other colors but those are the two I constantly grab for.

My husband is such a goober, yesterday I told him again about it and said that it was a limited edition item and he said "Ah, ok, well, we'll discuss it tomorrow". So JUST a minute ago he said: "So..about that vault you SO BADLY WANT..." and I interrupted saying: "Oh, babe, it's gone, it's sold out already". He just....
blink.gif
doze.gif
plain.gif
icon_scratch.gif

I just facepalmed, laughed and said: "Sweetiepie, you just don't understand makeup/beauty products...at all..." He shrugged, hugged me, and silently walked off. LOL

I am so sad they are discontinuing so many though! I had no idea! Why would they do that?

Originally Posted by viccckyhoang /img/forum/go_quote.gif
My order just shipped!
biggrin.gif
OHhhhhh, I love you and hate you at the same time lol...SO JELLY! Pics, I want lots and lots of pics! Show me what I'm missing! lol
laughno.gif

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

OHhhhhh, I love you and hate you at the same time lol...SO JELLY! Pics, I want lots and lots of pics! Show me what I'm missing! lol
laughno.gif
was your husband gonna get it if it wasn't sold out?! he probably thinks that we're all crazy haha i'll definitely post pics!

Originally Posted by Missglammygirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yay! I expect instagram pics once it arrives!!!!
will do Lexy! do you want any shades that I'll be putting up for sale?

was your husband gonna get it if it wasn't sold out?! he probably thinks that we're all crazy haha i'll definitely post pics!
Apparently, he was contemplating it lol but it would SOOOO be my extraordinarily EXTREMELY early wedding anniversary present...plus monday was the anniversary of our first date so he was feeling sentimental and sweet lol!

Apparently, he was contemplating it lol but it would SOOOO be my extraordinarily EXTREMELY early wedding anniversary present...plus monday was the anniversary of our first date so he was feeling sentimental and sweet lol!
that would've been so sweet if he got it!

btw - happy anniversary to you two! =)

that would've been so sweet if he got it!

btw - happy anniversary to you two! =)
Thanks! I was messing with him and said: Oh well, guess I'll just have to start buying them one by one! lol

Thanks! I was messing with him and said: Oh well, guess I'll just have to start buying them one by one! lol
haha oh geez that would be a butt load of $$$... what shades are you eyeing?

My vault! Why you no poof here?! It's still over 5 states away!

I seen a vault on ebay for 800 bucks.... 800 bucks?!

Also do message me, I am getting rid of all the ocho loco colors. And maybe a few other colors like zero, oil slick, and any grey color. 

That IS gorgeous, but honestly, I already have the smoked set and I'm looking to amp up my colors...although that turquoise shade is sooooo tempting!
Ahh, the smoke set.. I missed out on that one! deep end does look awesome!

Ahh, the smoke set.. I missed out on that one! deep end does look awesome!
I'm so shocked at the staying power of these pencil eyeliners...I mean, I'm absolutely obsessed with them! I wore a graphic black modern cat eye today at work and even taught class for almost two hours (which involves getting sweaty, eep!) and it did not budge or smudge at all! That being said....I must have them all,...every single color lol!

I'm with you on these liners-they are the best I have used. Big thanks to Ipsy for putting the first one in my hands last year. Just wish they would bring back Stray Dog. It is the only one I have used up and I want to buy it again.

I'm so shocked at the staying power of these pencil eyeliners...I mean, I'm absolutely obsessed with them! I wore a graphic black modern cat eye today at work and even taught class for almost two hours (which involves getting sweaty, eep!) and it did not budge or smudge at all! That being said....I must have them all,...every single color lol!
the staying power is definitely amazing! try using them as a base! i don't use pencil eyeliners that much since i tend to shift towards liquid but overall the quality of it is so on point.. i tend to get them on sale when it's 20% off! have you tried their liquid eyeliners?

Originally Posted by page5 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm with you on these liners-they are the best I have used. Big thanks to Ipsy for putting the first one in my hands last year.

Just wish they would bring back Stray Dog. It is the only one I have used up and I want to buy it again.
stray dog was one of my favorites too :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back